Optrex Intensive Eye Drops 10ml
- Easy To Apply
- For Dry Eyes
- Next Day Delivery Available
Optrex Intensive Drops instantly rehydrate and refresh dry, tired or irritated eyes.These drops are specially formulated to help your eyes tackle aspects of modern living, such as contact lenses wear, computer usage, driving, air conditioning / central heating and polluted atmospheres.
What Are Optrex Intensive Drops And What Are They Used For
Optrex Intensive Drops instantly rehydrate and refresh dry, tired or irritated eyes.
These drops are specially formulated to help your eyes tackle aspects of modern living, such as contact lenses wear, computer usage, driving, air conditioning / central heating and polluted atmospheres.
The formulation contains specially designed ingredients that replenish your tears, lubricating your eyes so you can feel an immediate difference.
Optrex Dry Eye Drops are made with purified water and are safe for use with contact lenses.
How To Use Optrex Intensive Eye Drops
- Wash hands thoroughly before use.
- Tilt your head backwards and gently squeeze 1-2 drops, into each eye, when required, or use as directed by your doctor or eye practitioner.
- Blink a few times to ensure the whole eye is covered.
- Replace the bottle top tightly after use.
- Children must be supervised by an adult.
Before You Use Optrex Intensive Eye Drops
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not use with another eye drop unless directed by your doctor or eye practitioner
- Do not use during pregnancy or breast-feeding
- Do not swallow the solution
- Avoid placing the top of the dropper in contact with the eyelid, eye or any other surface
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or eye practitioner
Always read the patient information leaflet before use
Active Ingredient: Sodium hyaluronate 0.15%
Do not overuse
Keep out of reach of children, infants and pets
If irritation persists; seek medical advice
Safe to use in children under medical supervision
Cautiously use the eye drops in case of allergies and reactions to any of the key ingredients used
Discard the bottle after expiry date