Nurofen For Children & Babies Strawberry Flavour Ibuprofen Liquid 200ml
- Relieves Pain And Fever In Infants And Young Children
- Active Ingredient: Ibruprofen
- Easy Syringe Suspension
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Children can suffer many types of pain, such as: headache, toothache, earache, muscle aches and pains, and sore throat. This oral liquid suspension ibuprofen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory painkiller that provides relief from pain and fever (high temperature), including post-immunisation fever. Aimed at infants and young children, this medicine comes in strawberry flavour, is colour and sugar free, and comes with an easy dose syringe to make it easier to give to sick children. After just 15 minutes this medicine begins to take effect on fever so you’ll see your little one feeling themselves again in no time. Please note that this medicine is intended for short-term use only.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
Nurofen For Children & Babies
Buy Nurofen For Children & Babies Strawberry Ibuprofen Liquid 200ml Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Nurofen Express Liquid Capsules 200mg Online. To Buy Nurofen Express Liquid Capsules 200mg UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Nurofen For Children & Babies Strawberry Ibuprofen Liquid 200ml UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Nurofen For Children & Babies Strawberry Ibuprofen Liquid 200ml Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Nurofen For Children Baby Strawberry Sugar Colour Free Liquid
Nurofen For Children Cold Pain Fever Sugar Free Strawberry Liquid belongs to a group of medicines known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatories. Nurofen For Children Baby Strawberry Sugar Colour Free Liquid can be given to babies from 3 months of age, weighing more than 5kgs to relief:
- A High temperature
- Muscular pain
- Sore throat
- Dental pain
While using Nurofen For Children Baby Strawberry Sugar Colour Free Liquid there are other things you can do at home to help your child’s fever:
- Give them plenty of fluids
- Look out for signs of dehydration
- Give them food if they want it
- Check on your child regularly during the night
- Keep them at home
- Get medical advice if you’re worried about your child
See more information on a high temperature in children on the NHS website.
Nurofen For Children Mg Sugar Free Strawberry Sachets
Nurofen For Children Mg Sugar Free Strawberry Sachet are usually safe for most people to use but there are a small number of people who should not them.
Do not give Nurofen For Children Mg Sugar Free Strawberry Sachets if your child:
- Has an allergy or hypersensitivity to ibuprofen or any of the other ingredients in this medicine
- Has had an allergic reaction or wheezing after taking aspirin or other anti-inflammatory painkillers
- Has ever had a stomach ulcer or a history of bleeding into, or perforation of, the intestine
- Is taking any other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory painkillers
- Has ever had severe kidney, heart or liver problems
- Has an inherited intolerance of some sugars
- Is less than 3 months old
If you are ever unsure if Nurofen For Children Mg Sugar Free Strawberry Sachets are for your child, you should check with a healthcare professional first.
Nurofen For Children And Babies
Nurofen For Children And Babies side effects can occur but that does not mean everybody will get. If you child suffers from any of the following Nurofen For Children And Babies side effects, you should stop given them Nurofen For Children And Babies and seek urgent care as soon as possible:
- Passing blood in their faeces
- Passing black tarry stools
- Vomiting blood or dark particles that look like ground coffee
- Unexplained wheezing, shortness of breath
- Skin rash itching or bruising
- light-headedness, racing of the heart or fluid retention
- stiff neck, headache, nausea, vomiting, fever and disorientation
A full list of Nurofen For Children Strawberry side effects can be viewed here in the Patient Information Leaflet.
Nurofen For Children Strawberry
Nurofen For Children Strawberry is not always safe to take with some other medicines, you should not give your child any of Nurofen For Children Strawberry 100ml bottle if they are taking any of the following medicines:
- Any other Ibuprofen containing medicines
- Serotonin reuptake inhibitors
- Ciclosporin or Tacrolimus
- high blood pressure
- Cardiac glycosides
- Quinolone antibiotics
If you are worried about giving you child any other medicines while using Nurofen For Children Strawberry 100ml, you should contact a pharmacist for advice.
Nurofen For Children Strawberry 100ml
Regardless where you buy your Nurofen For Children Strawberry 100ml, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure you should contact the company for proof.
Nurofen For Children Strawberry Blonde
Nurofen For Children Strawberry Blonde should be stored correctly so that when you come to use it again it is safe to do so.
You should store Nurofen For Children Strawberry Blonde:
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the bottle
- Do not store above 25°C
Returning any unused Nurofen For Children Strawberry Blonde to your local pharmacy for safe disposal can help protect yourself, others and the environment.
Nurofen For Children Strawberry Flavour
Please remember to follow the Nurofen For Children Sugar Free Strawberry Liquid instructions carefully, ensuring you do not exceed the maximum recommended Nurofen Strawberry For Children 100ml Dosage. Following the Instructions carefully will help minimise the risk of any side effects while preventing the risk of an overdose.
The recommended Nurofen For Children Strawberry Flavour Dosage for 3-6 months:
- 5mls 3 times a day when required
The recommended Nurofen For Children Strawberry Flavour Dosage for 6 months to 1 year:
- 5mls 3-4 times a day when required
The recommended Nurofen For Children Strawberry Flavour Dosage for 1-4 years:
- 5mls 3 times a day when required
Nurofen For Children Sugar Free Strawberry Liquid Dosage for 4-7 years:
- 5mls 3 times a day when required
Nurofen For Children Sugar Free Strawberry Liquid Dosage for 7-12 years:
- 10mls 3 times a day when required
Nurofen For Children Sugar Free Strawberry Liquid
While you are using Nurofen Strawberry For Children 100ml to relief your child’s symptoms you should be careful to keep your child safe. You can do this by making sure you:
- Do not undress your child or sponge them down to cool them – a high temperature is a natural and healthy response to infection
- Do not cover them up in too many clothes or bedclothes
- Do not give aspirin to under-16s
- Do not combine ibuprofen and paracetamol, unless a GP tells you to
- Do not give paracetamol to a child under 2 months
- Do not give Nurofen to a child under 3 months or under 5kg
- Do not give Nurofen to children with asthma
If you require any further information on Nurofen Strawberry For Children 100ml please feel free to contact us via the email address below.
Nurofen Strawberry For Children 100ml
At My Pharmacy we take great pride in providing all over customers with an outstanding service. Through our free online prescription service, you can trust us to deliver a high-quality service with affordable medicine dispensed by our licensed UK Pharmacy.
Many customers leave Nurofen Strawberry For Children 100ml Reviews via email or via the trust pilot section of the website so everyone can access them. One of our customer’s says, “ Nurofen Liquid Ibuprofen For Children helped my sons fever” You can view all our 5-Star Nurofen For Babies And Children 200ml Reviews at Trustpilot Reviews.
Nurofen Strawberry For Children 100ml Transparent
Is Nurofen Strawberry For Children 100ml Transparent ? Nurofen Liquid Ibuprofen For Children is not transparent is it actually an off white colour available in 100ml bottles, an easy to use dosing syringe is supplied with each 100ml bottle.
How to use the dosing syringe:
- Push the syringe firmly into the plug (hole) in the neck of the bottle
- To fill the syringe, turn the bottle upside down
- Whilst holding the syringe in place, gently pull the plunger down to the correct mark
- Turn the bottle the right way up, remove the syringe by gently twisting the syringe
- Place the end of the syringe into the child’s
Once you have finished using the syringe you could clean in with warm water, allow it to dry and store in back in a safe place.
Nurofen Liquid Ibuprofen For Children
Before using Nurofen Liquid Ibuprofen For Children, you should make sure your child is not sensitive to any of its ingredients.
- Maltitol liquid, water, glycerol, citric acid, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, sodium saccharin, orange or strawberry flavour, xanthan gum, polysorbate 80, domiphen bromide
If your child is allergic to any of the Nurofen Liquid Ibuprofen For Children ingredients you should contact a pharmacist for advice on an alternative treatment.
Nurofen For Babies And Children 200ml
At My Pharmacy we offer a wide range of Nurofen For Babies And Children 200ml alternatives, these include but are not limited to:
If there is anything else, we can assist you with please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on email@example.com
CALPROFEN® 100 mg/5 ml Oral Suspension Ibuprofen can have side-effects,
like all medicines, although these don’t affect everyone and are usually mild.
The most common side-effect is irritation of the stomach which can cause
problems (e.g. indigestion, heartburn) in some people.
If your child experiences any of the following, stop giving the
medicine and seek immediate medical help:
■ blood in the faeces (stools/motions).
■ black tarry stools.
■ vomiting blood or dark particles that look like ground coffee.
■ unexplained wheezing, shortness of breath, skin rash (which may be severe and include blistering or peeling of the skin), itching or bruising, light headiness or racing heart or fluid retention e.g. swollen ankles or decreased levels of urine passed.
■ stiff neck, headache, nausea, vomiting, fever and disorientation.
■ a severe skin reaction known as DRESS syndrome can occur.
Symptoms of DRESS include: skin rash, fever, swelling of lymph nodes
and an increase of eosinophils (a type of white blood cell).
If your child experiences any of the following, stop giving this
medicine and tell your doctor:
■ unexplained stomach pain, indigestion, heartburn, feeling sick and/or
■ yellowing of the eyes and/or skin, which may be a sign of liver
■ severe sore throat with high fever.
■ unexplained bruising, bleeding or tiredness or getting more infections
(such as colds) than usual.
Other effects which may occur are listed below:
■ Diarrhoea, wind or constipation. If any of these become
troublesome or last more than a few days, tell your doctor.
■ Kidney problems may occur with Ibuprofen.
■ Stroke or heart problems may occur with Ibuprofen but this is very
unlikely at the doses given to children.
■ Worsening of colitis and Crohn’s disease.
Other effects reported include:
■ High blood pressure.
If your child experiences any side-effects not included in this leaflet or you are not sure about anything, talk to your doctor or pharmacist