Numark Night Time Sleep Aid Tablets 50mg (20)
- Reduces Time Needed To Fall Asleep
- Aids Relief Of Temporary Sleep Disturbance
- Inreases Depth And Quality Of Sleep
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
Numark Sleep Aid Tablets are used to relieve temporary sleeping difficulties. The active ingredient is diphenhydramine hydrochloride, an antihistamine that causes sleepiness or drowsiness.
Numark Night Time Sleep Aid Tablets 50mg
What Are Numark Sleep Aid Tablets?
Numark Sleep Aid Tablets are used to relieve temporary sleeping difficulties. The active ingredient is diphenhydramine
hydrochloride, an antihistamine that causes sleepiness or drowsiness. Temporary difficulties in getting a good night’s sleep can be caused by various problems such as stress, jet lag or personal problems such as bereavement. In sleep problems of this type, this medicine has been shown to help sufferers to fall asleep faster, have a longer and deeper sleep, and to wake up feeling rested in the morning.
Before You Use Numark Sleep Aid Tablets
Do not use this product if you:
- are allergic to diphenhydramine hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- have an obstruction in your stomach or gut.
How To Use Numark Sleep Aid Tablets
- Take one tablet 20 minutes before going to bed, swallowing whole with water.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not continue to take it for longer than 2 weeks without consulting a doctor.
Like all medicines, this product can have side effects. Side effects that may occur include:
Common (may affect up to 1 in 10 people):
- reduced attention
- dry mouth.
- Allergic reactions (such as rash, shortness of breath and swelling), blurred vision, palpitations (feeling your heart beat) or irregular heartbeat.
- Muscle twitching, convulsions, headache or pins and needles.
- Also nausea (feeling sick), vomiting (being sick), thicker bronchial mucus and difficulty passing urine.
The active ingredient is Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 50mg. The other ingredients are: Anhydrous lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, maize starch, stearic acid and silicon dioxide.
if there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org