Numark Night Time Sleep Aid Tablets 50mg (20)
- Reduces Time Needed To Fall Asleep
- Aids Relief Of Temporary Sleep Disturbance
- Inreases Depth And Quality Of Sleep
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
Numark Sleep Aid Tablets are used to relieve temporary sleeping difficulties. The active ingredient is diphenhydramine hydrochloride, an antihistamine that causes sleepiness or drowsiness.
Numark Night Time Sleep Aid Tablets 50mg
Buy Numark Night Time Sleep Aid Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Numark Night Time Sleep Aid Online. To Buy Numark Night Time Sleep Aid UK Next Day Delivery you need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Numark Night Time Sleep Aid UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Numark Night Time Sleep Aid Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Numark Night Time Sleep Aid
Numark Night Time Sleep Aid are used to relieve temporary sleeping difficulties. The active ingredient is diphenhydramine, an anti-histamine that causes sleepiness or drowsiness. Temporary difficulties in getting a good night’s sleep can be caused by various problems such as bereavement. In sleep problems of this type, Numark Night Time Sleep Aid has been shown to help sufferers to fall asleep faster, have a longer and deeper sleep, and to wake up feeling rested in the morning.
Numark Night Time Sleep Aid should not be taken for more than 2 weeks without consulting a doctor.
Night Time Sleep Aid By Numark
Before using Night Time Sleep Aid By Numark, you should be aware of the following information:
Do not use this medication if:
- You have ever had an allergic reaction to diphenhydramine hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients listed in the patient information leaflet.
- You have an obstruction in your stomach or gut, such as an ulcer.
Warnings and precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Night Time Sleep Aid By Numark if:
- You’ve been diagnosed with asthma, bronchitis or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- You have narrow-angle glaucoma (a form of raised pressure in the eye)
- You have an enlarged prostate or urinary retention
- You have moderate to severe liver or kidney disease
- You have myasthenia gravis, epilepsy or seizure disorders
- Your sleeping disorder persist, talk to a doctor or pharmacist
- Night Time Sleep Aid By Numark may get less effective if you use it continuously.
Night Time Sleep Aid Numark 50mg
Using other medications with Night Time Sleep Aid Numark 50mg
If you’re currently taking any prescribed medications, particularly tricyclic antidepressants, monoamine oxidase inhibitors within the last two weeks, atropine or medicines which make you drowsy, talk to your doctor before using Night Time Sleep Aid Numark 50mg.
Avoid using other anti-histamines including those on your skin and in cold and cough medicines, whilst taking this medication.
Alcohol should not be drank either whilst using this medication.
Night Time Sleep Aid Tablets
If you’re experiencing sleeping problems, there are alternative ways to improving your sleep other than using Night Time Sleep Aid Tablets. There are many tips and tricks recommended by sleep experts that help you get to sleep and sleep better.
Keep regular sleep hours
To help teach the body to sleep better, you should go to bed when you feel tired and try to get up at the same time each day. This will result in a set schedule for the body. Naps should be avoided where possible.
Create the perfect sleeping environment
To fall asleep easier, a dark, quiet and cool environment is recommended. You should also avoid keeping your phone or devices near you when trying to sleep. You may feel you need to check them subconsciously unless they are somewhere else in another room.
Cut-out the alcohol and caffeine
Caffeine and alcohol can stop you from falling asleep and prevents deep sleep. Close to bedtime, caffeine and alcohol should be cut down or eliminated altogether.
Keeping active and fit can help you sleep better. However, remember to avoid vigorous activity near bedtime as it can negatively affect sleep.
Some of the signs you may be experiencing sleep problems include:
- Finding it difficult to fall asleep
- Lying awake for long periods at night
- Feel down or have a lower mood
- Have difficulty concentrating
- Are more irritable than usual
All of the above are signs you may need to get some extra sleep. Speak with your doctor before using any medication such as Night Time Sleep Aid Tablets.
Numark Night Time Sleep Aid 50mg
Always take Numark Night Time Sleep Aid 50mg exactly as described in the patient information leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
The recommended Numark Night Time Sleep Aid 50mg dose for adults and children aged 16 and over: Swallow 2 tablets with water 20 minutes before you got to bed.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- Don’t take any extra tablets if you wake up during the night.
- Numark Night Time Sleep Aid 50mg should not be taken for more than 2 weeks without consulting a doctor.
If you forget take this medication, do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose. Take the next dose at the usual time as described in the patient information leaflet.
Numark Night Time Sleep Aid Tablets
Like with all medications, Numark Night Time Sleep Aid Tablets can have side effects, although not everyone will experience them.
Numark Night Time Sleep Aid Tablets side effects can include:
- Reduced attention
- Dry mouth
Not know (frequency cannot be estimated from the available data)
- Allergic reactions (such as rash, shortness of breath and swelling) blurred vision, palpitations or irregular heartbeat.
- Muscle twitching, convulsions, headache or pins and needles.
- Nausea, vomiting, thicker bronchial mucus and difficulty passing urine.
If any Numark Night Time Sleep Aid Tablets side effects are experienced that aren’t listed in the patient information leaflet, please report them directly to the Yellow Card Scheme.
Night Time Sleep Aid Herbal Tablets
For those who prefer a sleep remedy with natural ingredients, Sominex Night Time Sleep Aid Herbal Tablets is a traditional remedy to soothe and promote a natural calming sleep. Sominex Night Time Sleep Aid Tablets contain a natural blend of herbs specifically chosen for their sleep-inducing properties.
Combining valerian, hops and passion flower, Sominex Night Time Sleep Aid Herbal Tablets help soothe and promote a calming and restful sleep.
Numark Night Time Sleep Aid Review
You can view any Numark Night Time Sleep Aid Review and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. Customers can post a Numark Night Time Sleep Aid Review after purchase. To view more service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page.
Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any Numark Night Time Sleep Aid Review cause you to look for an alternative.