NeilMed NasoGel Spray 30ml
- Effective Treatment For Dry Nose
- Drip Free
- Easy To Use
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
NeilMed NasoGel Spray is a drug-free saline based water soluble nasal gel spray formulated with sodium hyaluronate to provide nasal moisture.
NeilMed NasoGel Spray
What Is NeilMed NasoGel Spray?
NeilMed NasoGel Spray is a drug-free saline based water soluble nasal gel spray formulated with sodium hyaluronate to provide nasal moisture. This product provides moisture to hydrate and lubricate dry and irritated nasal passages caused by dry climate and indoor heat. It helps reduce nasal dryness experienced during air travel and other activities.
See more information on dandruff on the NHS website
Before You Use NeilMed NasoGel Spray
Do NOT use this product:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients of this product.
Avoid using in the mouth or getting the product in your eyes. For use in the nose ONLY.
How To Use
- Remove the cap from the nozzle
- Remove the blue safety clasp
- To prime the pump (a) Press the pump and hold it in the down position for 4 seconds. (b) Release pump (c) Repeat steps a) and b) 4 to 5 times or until gel comes out. IMPORTANT NOTE: You have to press and then hold the pump down for the full 4 seconds for maximum spray power.
- After priming the pump the Gel is ready to dispense.
- Use 2-4 sprays of NasoGel Spray in each nostril every 4-6 hours. In case of persistence dryness, you may increase frequency of use or consult your doctor.
- Replace the saftey clasp and cap after use to avoiding drying. The pump will stay primed for a few days. Re-prime the pump as the air pressure is lost.
This product is not expected to have any side effects when used as directed. Any side effect may be a sign of an allergic reaction, some of these signs include: Swelling of the face, lips, tongue and throat; a red itchy skin rash; wheezing or difficulty breathing; feeling faint and dizzy; a strange metallic taste in the mouth; collapse. If you get any of these symptoms after using this medicine, seek medical attention immediately.
Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, USP Grade Purified Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Vera, Allantoin, Glycerin and Propylene Glycol. Benzalkonium Chloride is added as a preservative.