Motusol Max 2.32% Gel – 50g
- Reduces inflammation
- Diclofenac 2.32%
- Effective pain relief
- Works to help restore movement from sprains, strains and bruising
Motusol Max 2.32% gel has been specially formulated to work quickly to relieve pain that is associated with rheumatic conditions, joint and muscle sprains, strains and bruises.
What Motusol Max is and what it is used for?
Motusol Max contains the active substance diclofenac which belongs to a group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
For adults and adolescents aged 14 years and over
For the short-term local, symptomatic treatment of mild to moderate pain in acute strains, sprains or contusions following blunt trauma.
What you need to know before you use Motusol Max
DO NOT use Motusol Max:
- if you are allergic to diclofenac or any of the other ingredients of this medicine listed in section 6,
- if you have ever developed breathing problems (asthma, bronchospasm), hives, runny nose, or swelling of the face or tongue after taking/using acetylsalicylic acid or another non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (e.g. ibuprofen),
- on open injuries, inflammations or infections of the skin as well as on eczema or mucous membranes,
- in the last trimester of pregnancy see “Pregnancy”,
- in children and adolescents under 14 years of age.