Lyclear Extra Strong Lotion 100ml
- Suffocates And Dehydrates Lice And Eggs
- Easy To Rinse And Comb
- Lasts Up To 72 Hours
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Lyclear Extra Strong Lotion’s formula not only suffocates but also dehydrates head lice and eggs. In addition, it’s easy to rinse and comb because it does not contain silicone.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 - 4||5 - 6|
Lyclear Extra Strong Lotion
What Is Lyclear Extra Strong Lotion?
Lyclear Extra Strong Lotion’s formula not only suffocates but also dehydrates head lice and eggs. In addition, it’s easy to rinse and comb because it does not contain silicone. Its LPF technology helps avoid reinfestation for up to 72 hours. Due to its mechanical action head lice are less likely to develop resistance to this product.
See more on dry skin on the NHS website
Before You Use Lyclear Extra Strong Lotion
Keep out of reach of children to avoid drinking or accidental inhalation which can cause serious injury. Should breathing problems occur, consult a doctor immediately. For external use only.
Do not use this product if:
- your child is allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients of this product.
How To Use
- Check dry hair lock by lock for head lice using the enclosed fine toothed anti-lice comb.
- Shake the bottle before use. Apply a sufficient quantity of Lyclear Extra Strong Lotion directly onto dry hair, from the roots to tips. Be sure to cover all the hair and scalp. Massage well, paying particular attention to the neck and the area behind the ears. Leave it on for 10 minutes to ensure successful treatment of lice and nits.
- Apply a sufficient amount of a good shampoo all over the hair before wetting it. Now add some water and shampoo thoroughly. Rinse with warm water.
- Before drying the hair, comb thoroughly with the Lyclear anti-lice comb to remove the lice and eggs. Regularly clean the comb.
Like all medicines, Lyclear Extra Strong Lotion has side effects, although not everybody gets them. Some of these side effects include:
- Skin irritation and redness of the scalp, ears or neck. If the product causes a rash or excessive irritation wash it off straight away with normal shampoo and get advice from your pharmacist regarding other products to treat the head lice.
- Flaking of the scalp.
- Itching and irritation around the eyes.
If you notice any signs of an allergic reaction, contact your doctor immediately. If your baby gets any side effects not listed, make sure to tell your doctor or pharmacist when possible.
Mineral Oil, Polyisobutene, Lice Protection Factor.
If there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact us via email@example.com
There is no patient information leaflet available for this product.