Hydromol Ointment 500g
- Softens And Hydrates Skin
- Locks In Moisture
- No Added Preservatives
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Hydromol Ointment is used to soften and hydrate eczema and dry skin. This product is free from added colours, fragrances and preservatives.
What Is Hydromol Ointment?
Hydromol Ointment is used to soften and hydrate eczema and dry skin. This product is free from added colours, fragrances and preservatives. It can also be used for any other skin condition that causes dry skin. The product works by forming a barrier over your skin which helps keeps moisture locked in and keeps your skin moisturised.
See more information on burns on the NHS website
Before You Use Hydromol Ointment
Do NOT use this product:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients of this product.
This product is for external use only. Avoid getting the product in your eyes or any other sensitive areas. Replace and wash any fabrics that come into contact with this product, as they will become flammable.
How To Use
- To use this product as an emollient, apply the product freely whenever you need it to soften dry skin.
- To use this product as a bath additive, first melt the ointment in warm water and add the mixture to your bath.
- To use it as soap, simply use when needed while washing.
This medicine is not expected to have any side effects when used as directed. Any side effect may be a sign of an allergic reaction, some of these signs include: Swelling of the face, lips, tongue and throat; a red itchy skin rash; wheezing or difficulty breathing; feeling faint and dizzy; a strange metallic taste in the mouth; collapse. If you get any of these symptoms after using this medicine, seek medical attention immediately.
Cetomacrogol Emulsifying Wax (Contains Cetostearyl Alcohol And Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether), Yellow Soft Paraffin, Liquid Paraffin.