HealthAid Prolonged Release Vitamin B12 1000ug (50)
- Mega Strength & Prolonged Release
- Recommended For Vegetarians And Vegans
- Vitamin B12 1000ug
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
HealthAid Vitamin B12 Tablets contain Vitamin B12 which is one of the most essential B vitamins, particularly for those on vegan and vegetarian diets, known to be lacking in this vitamin.
HealthAid Vitamin B12 1000μg
What Is HealthAid Vitamin B12?
HealthAid Vitamin B12 Tablets contain Vitamin B12 which is one of the most essential B vitamins, particularly for those on vegan and vegetarian diets, known to be lacking in this vitamin. Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism and red blood cell formation. It also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal psychological function and normal functioning of the immune and nervous system.
See more information on vitamin B12 deficiency on the NHS website
Before You Use HealthAid Vitamin B12
Do NOT take this supplement:
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients.
- without first consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- to children under 3 years of age.
How To Use
- For children (3 to 12 years): one tablet daily
- For adults and children (above 12 years): one tablet daily, can be increased up to two, if needed
- Consume whole tablet orally with water
There are no known side effects to taking this supplement at the reccomended dose. If you experience any signs of a serious allergic reaction, seek medical attention immediately. Some of these signs include wheeziness, difficulty in breathing, swelling of the eyelids, face or lips, rash or itching (especially affecting your whole body).
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Veg. Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Glycerine.