Gaviscon Double Action Liquid Aniseed – 150ml
- Provides fast dual relief from heartburn and indigestion
- Treats burning in chest, bloating and sour taste in the mouth symptoms
- Active ingredients: Sodium alginate, Sodium bicarbonate, Calcium carbonate
Gaviscon Double Action provides dual relief from heartburn and indigestion symptoms and is formulated to work in two ways. It not only creates a protective barrier over your stomach to stop refluxing acid causing discomfort, it also neutralises excess stomach acid.
Out of stock
Gaviscon Double Action Liquid
Gaviscon Double Action provides dual relief from heartburn and indigestion symptoms and is formulated to work in two ways. It not only creates a protective barrier over your stomach to stop refluxing acid causing discomfort, it also neutralises excess stomach acid. This effective two-pronged approach helps to relieve you from discomfort.
Gaviscon Double Action gets to work instantly in two different ways:
- Firstly, through its antacid component, it neutralises excess stomach acid to help relieve discomfort.
- Secondly, through the alginate, it forms a protective barrier over the stomach contents to soothe the burning sensation in your check and help prevent reflux.
Gaviscon’s liquid formulation does not contain sugar or gluten and you can take this product if you are pregnant or breast-feeding while benefitting from dual relief from heartburn and indigestion.
What causes heartburn and indigestion?
Stress can be a contributor – which is all the more reason to adopt healthy ways of dealing with stress. It depletes prostaglandins in our body, which protect us from stomach acid.
- Get a good night’s sleep. A lack of sleep can lead to higher stress levels
- Exercise – this boosts wellbeing
- Eat more slowly and mindfully
- Try to avoid unhealthy lifestyle habits
You might also try reducing your meal-sizes and watching how much spicy food you eat (a trigger).
Pregnant mothers are also much more likely to suffer from heartburn and indigestion. A growing baby bump puts pressure on your system, and makes refluxing acid a very common reality of pregnant life.