Flexitol Heel Balm 56g
- Ideal For Everyday Use
- Effective Treatment For Dry & Cracked Heels
- Urea Moisturiser
- Next Day Delivery Available
Flexitol Heel Balm is for dry and cracked heels it contains a powerful 25% urea based ingredient that nourishes the skin.
Buy Flexitol Heel Balm Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Flexitol Heel Balm Online. To Buy Flexitol Heel Balm UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Flexitol Heel Balm UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Flexitol Heel Balm Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Flexitol Heel Balm
For when life leaves its mark on your feet, Flexitol Heel Balm is there to help. Dry and cracked heels are commonly caused by a loss of ‘elasticity’ in the skin when dryness sets in, or when the skin thickens and cracks or breaks under pressure, which can occur through everyday activities such as walking and exercise.
The best treatment, or one of the best is one that contains urea, which is a moisturiser naturally produced by the skin, such as Flexitol Hell Balm. It contains 25% urea and is medically proven to hydrate dry, cracked heels.
The Flexitol Heel Balm formula increases the skins natural renewal process, speeding exfoliation of itchy, over-dry skin at the surface. Urea breaks down hardened, calloused skin and eliminates cracks and fissures.
Flexitol Heel Balm Foot Cream
In order to see a noticeable difference, Flexitol Heel Balm Foot Cream should be used once or twice a day, morning and night, on dry and cracked heels, until healthy skin is restored.
In order to keep your feet healthy after using Flexitol Heel Balm Foot Cream, consider the three following tips, so you’re feet are ready for anything:
- Scrub – Scrub your feet daily with a bristle brush to remove any dead skin and dirt.
- Apply – A urea based moisturising product such as Flexitol Heel Balm Foot Cream, for healthier, softer and smoother, well-nourished skin.
- Shoe savvy – Ensure you have sensible footwear; man-made materials can be great but, where appropriate, leather is best, as it is breathable and moulds well to the feet.
Flexitol Heel Balm 112g
As with the majority of medicines, Flexitol Heel Balm 112g may cause some side effects. If you experience any Flexitol Heel Balm 112g side effects discontinue use and speak to a doctor to try and find an alternative.
The majority of Flexitol Heel Balm 112g side effects that are experienced are mild, ranging from irritation of the skin or momentarily stinging when first applied. Discontinue use if local irritation or rash occurs during use.
Flexitol Heel Balm 200g
Flexitol Heel Balm 200g and other sizes dosage and directions for use:
- Apply a small amount of Flexitol Heel Balm 200g twice daily to the skin after washing or bathing.
- In extreme cases, before bed you may choose to cover the feet with plastic wrap and then put socks over the plastic wrap to increase the hydration rate.
- Recommended for use on adults and children over 12 years old.
- After use, wear sandals or slippers to avoid staining carpets.
Flexitol Heel Balm 200g has three separate specific actions to achieve optimal results. The high concentration of Urea removes dead skin cells, making the underlying skin more accessible so other actions can take place. The Urea and emollients in Flexitol Heel Balm 200g then work together to maximize the effect. The balm will initially stick to the skin, and then once the Urea has penetrated the hard outer layer, the emollients can access the underlying skin to soften and smooth.
In order to work correctly, Flexitol Heel Balm 200g sticks to the stick, allowing the emollients to work correctly. As it sticks, it keeps the emollients in.
Flexitol Heel Balm 500g
Flexitol Heel Balm 500g or other pack sizes shouldn’t be used if you’re allergic to any of the ingredients listed on the back of the packaging. Diabetics and people with circulatory problems should also speak to a doctor or pharmacist before using Flexitol Heel Balm 500g.
Flexitol Heel Balm 500g recommended directions for use in adults and children over the age of 12 years old:
- Do not use if tube seal is broken or appears tampered with at first use.
- Wash and dry hands before and after use.
- Apply enough to cover the affected area, once or twice daily (for the best results twice daily), morning and night or at the directions of your healthcare practitioner.
- Approximately 2cm lengths of balm, rubbed gently into the skin.
- Always replace the cap after each use.
- If no substantial improvement is seen after 14 days of use, talk to a doctor.
Flexitol Platinum Heel Balm 50g
Flexitol Platinum Heel Balm 50g offers rapid repair and intense moisturisation for cracked heels in a highly concentrated advanced formulation. It is developed to restore the skin’s natural moisturising factor of 30% Urea in a rich moisturising emollient base.
Flexitol Platinum Heel Balm 50g has been clinically tested to hydrate dry, cracked heels and feet. Results are visible within 1 day of use.
Flexitol Platinum Express Heel Balm
Flexitol Platinum Express Heel Balm is a more potent version of Flexitols regular heel balm. You may have been instructed to use this after using the regular version if no visible results are seen within a 14 day period.
My Pharmacy currently doesn’t stock Flexitol Platinum Express Heel Balm. If sufficient interest is shown, this product may become available to purchase. Please contact our customer support team if you are interested in purchasing this product from us.
Flexitol 25 Urea Heel Balm
The Urea contained in Flexitol 25 Urea Heel Balm is naturally present in healthy skin. It’s one of the three main natural skin proteins responsible for moisturising the skin on the outer horny layer. The other two are called amino acids and lactic acid. People suffering from dry skin conditions show markedly reduced amounts of Urea. Flexitol 25 Urea Heel Balm aims to solve that problem by providing the skin with an appropriate amount.
Urea helps the skin with:
- Hydrating effects – Urea helps draw water and retain water within skin cells.
- Regenerative skin protection – Urea provides a protective effect against drying influences and if used regularly improves the capacity of the epidermal barriers for regeneration.
- Irritation-soothing effects – Urea has anti-pruritic based on local anaesthetic effects.
- Keratolytic effects – the horny layer of the skin is softened when Urea is applied, allowing easier release from the surface of the skin.
Flexitol Heel Balm Boots
Whilst Flexitol Heel Balm is available from other commercial stores like Asda Flexitol Heel Balm, Flexitol Heel Balm Boots, Flexitol Heel Balm Tesco, My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Flexitol Heel Balm Boots, Flexitol Heel Balm Tesco, Asda Flexitol Heel Balm, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available. See our thousands of 5 Star Ratings on Trustpilot from real customers.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Flexitol Heel Balm Tesco, Asda Flexitol Heel Balm, Flexitol Heel Balm Boots, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Flexitol Heel Balm UK
Flexitol Heel Balm UK here at My Pharmacy starts off at as little as £5.30 but no matter which pharmacy you decide to purchase it from, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council. If you’re ever unsure, contact the company for proof.
Purchasing Flexitol Heel Balm UK via My Pharmacy is easy and secure, with each package sent out securely and discretely.
Flexitol Heel Balm Canada
Looking to purchase Flexitol Heel Balm Canada and are wondering what alternatives are available? Brands and regulations may be different in foreign countries and My Pharmacy does not deliver outside of the UK.
Flexitol Heel Balm Canada alternatives: