First Response Early Result Pregnancy (2 Tests)
- Over 99% Accurate
- Early Result Pregnancy Test
- Can Tell You 6 Days Earlier
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
The First Response Early Result Pregnancy Tests was voted Best Pregnancy Test for the second year in a row, and is the only brand that can give you a result 6 days sooner than your missed period.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
What the First Response pregnancy test is
The First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test is a pregnancy test which can tell you whether or not you’re pregnant as early as 6 days before your missed period. This product is First Response’s best selling pregnancy test and has been voted Best Pregnancy Test for 2 years in a row by trusted pregnancy and parenting brand.
How to use the First Response Pregnancy Test
There are 2 ways you can use your First Response Pregnancy Test, and each will give accurate results, so the way you want to test is entirely up to you. Begin by removing the pregnancy test from its wrapper and removing the protective cap from the absorbent end of the test, then take your test in one of the following ways:
- Use the test by holding the absorbent end in your urine stream for 5 seconds only. Keep the absorbent tip of the test pointing downwards, with the result window facing away from the body. Do not get the main body of the testing stick wet.
- Collect a sample of your urine in a clean, dry cup or glass. Dip the entirety of the absorbent tip into the urine sample, hold it there for 5 seconds only and then remove. Do not get the main body of the testing stick wet.
- When you’ve finished taking your test, place the protective cap back over the absorbent tip, keeping the tip pointing downwards. Place the stick on a flat, dry surface with the Easy Read Result Window facing up as you wait for your results.
Always read the leaflet before use.
How accurate are the First Response Pregnancy test results
When you take your First Response Early Detection pregnancy test from the first day of your expected period, your results will be over 99% accurate. Although you can use this test up to 5 days before your expected period, your test may be less effective the earlier you test. This is why many women who test early choose to take a second test on the day of their expected period, to confirm their results with more accuracy. Laboratory testing of these First Response tests saw the following results: