Excilor Nail Fungus Treatment Pen
- Effective Treatment for Fungal Infections
- Active Ingredient: Ethyllactate
- Results In As Little As 2 Weeks
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Excilor controls the micro-environment of the nail by acidifying the nail bed. Due to the unique TransActive Penetration Technology, Excilor is able to penetrate the nail therefore ensuring the nail is treated from the inside out.
What is Excilor Nail Fungus Treatment Pen
Excilor controls the micro-environment of the nail by acidifying the nail bed. Due to the unique TransActive Penetration Technology, Excilor is able to penetrate the nail therefore ensuring the nail is treated from the inside out. It usually takes a few months before an affected nail looks completely healthy again. On average, a toenail grows 1.5 mm in one month. Excilor immediately lowers the pH of the nail, creating an environment that is hostile to fungal growth. However, the damaged nail needs time to grow out
see more information on fungal nail infection on the NHS website
Before You Use
- For external use only
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients
- Avoid all contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Diabetics with foot problems should consult their doctor when starting to use Excilor
- Do not use the product after its expiry date
How to Store Excilor
- Store at room temperature and keep away from heat or direct sunlight
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals
- Do not burn discarded applicators
How To Use Excilor Nail Fungus Treatment Pen
- Clean the nail and if wearing nail polish remove completely prior to using Excilor.
- Use the applicator to coat the whole nail and the underside of the nail rim with the product. Ensure you apply Excilor generously.
- Allow the nail to dry (30 to 40 seconds) before putting on socks and/or shoes. This allows the product to penetrate the nail. Following application, it is quite normal to feel a tingling sensation under the nail; this shows that the product has penetrated the nail fully.
- Apply to the infected area twice a day (once in the morning and once in the evening). For best results, treat the infected area for a minimum of three months. It is best to continue the course of treatment until the nail has recovered completely.
- Do not press down hard on the applicator when applying the product.
- Make sure the applicator is fully closed after each treatment to prevent evaporation
Ethyllactate, acetic acid, penetration enhancer, film-forming agent, water, glycerol, polysorbate 80, cetyl acetate, acetylated lanolin alcohols, biotin and preservative (contains no parabens).