Eucerin UreaRepair Original 10% Urea Cream 100ml
- Supports exfoliations of rough skin and relieves itching
- Provides intense moisturisation
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
Designed to help relive instances of very dry, itchy or scaly skin areas, the intensive 10% Urea cream is enriched with both Urea and Lactate to enhance the skin’s ability to bind and retain moisture.
Eucerin Replenishing Face Cream
Buy Eucerin UreaRepair Original 10% Urea Cream 100ml Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Eucerin UreaRepair Original 10% Urea Cream 100ml Online. To Buy Eucerin UreaRepair Original 10% Urea Cream 100ml UK Next Day Delivery you need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Eucerin UreaRepair Original 10% Urea Cream 100ml UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Eucerin UreaRepair Original 10% Urea Cream 100ml Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Eucerin UreaRepair Original 10% Urea Cream 100ml
Eucerin UreaRepair Original 10% Urea Cream 100ml provides intense moisturisation and protection for very dry, itchy and scaly skin. It supports the scaling of rough skin, relieves itching and helps soothe the skin.
Designed to give very dry, itchy or scaly skin areas the necessary intensive care that it needs. Eucerin UreaRepair Original 10% Urea Cream 100ml is enriched with urea and lactate (lactic acid) that works to enhance the skin’s ability to bind moisture. This ensure the skin is left feeling smooth and supple. The formulations form a fine protective layer on the skin, preventing further moisture loss.
Eucerin UreaRepair Original 10% Urea Cream 100ml is suitable for use in the joint bens and knees. The skin is intensively moisturised, and the feeling of tension is reduced.
Eucerin Urearepair Plus 10 Urea Lotion
Eucerin Urearepair Plus 10 Urea Lotion is a different product when compared to the cream on this page. This is a lotion that acts a as barrier, protecting the skin from external irritants and helps maintain optimal levels of hydration.
This type of lotion, Eucerin Urearepair Plus 10 Urea Lotion, gives very dry, rough body skin the daily care it needs. It contains a unique combination of ingredients – Urea, Ceramide and other Natural Moisturising Factors (NMFs) – which bind moisture in and repair the skin’s natural protective barrier to prevent further moisture loss. The formula has been clinically and dermatologically proven to deliver immediate relief and intense, long-lasting moisturisation, delaying dryness and roughness for up to 48 hours. Skin is intensely moisturised and looks and feels smooth and supple again.
Eucerin Urearepair Plus 10 Urea Lotion is suitable for mature skin and those with Diabetes, Psoriasis, Keratosis Pilaris. It can also be used as adjunctive care.
Eucerin Urearepair 10
The excellent care effectiveness and skin compatibility that Eucerin Urearepair 10 provides has been confirmed in extensive scientific studies on the effect that it has on extremely dry skin.
Some of the main findings of these studies included:
- The care effectiveness of Eucerin Urearepair 10 was assessed by 61% of patients with “very good” or “good” (placebo: 48%).
- The local tolerability of Eucerin Urearepair 10 was rated significantly better by patients compared to placebo.
- A highly significant difference was found between the treatment success of Eucerin Urearepair 10 and the result under placebo in favour of the urea-containing preparation.
Eucerin Urearepair can be applied as often as required. You should always make sure to consult with your doctor before using this product alongside other topical medications. It’s possible this product could interfere and cause other topical medications to not work as well as they should.
- Make sure to clean and pat dry the areas that Eucerin Urearepair will be applied to.
- Gently massage the cream onto the skin.
You should use Eucerin Cream if…
- You have extremely dry patches of skin, most likely on your elbows, heels or knees.
- Eucerin Cream is ideal for dry to very dry skin (xerosis).
- You have extremely dry, scaly skin that sometimes itches.
- Eucerin Cream has been specifically developed for local use on rough, dry skin areas.
- You have Psoriasis or dry skin due to Diabetes
- Urea 10 Cream is dermatologically proven to support the relief of symptoms of dry skin due to conditions such as Psoriasis.
Eucerin Cream may not be the product for you if…
- You want a moisturising body lotion for very dry skin.
- Try Eucerin Urearepair Plus 10 Urea Lotion
- You have dry, brittle or scaly skin that occurs only on the hands and feet.
- You prefer a lighter texture.
- You need intensive care for children.
Eucerin Urea Repair
Sensitive skin is often the reason for switching to different types of creams/ointments/gels. People with sensitive skin will often experience stinging, itching or burning when applying cosmetic or personal care products.
People who struggle with sensitive skin will want to look for Eucerin Urea Repair and other sensitive skin products. These products will not consist of any preservatives, reducing chances of experiencing a skin breakout.
Before purchasing Eucerin Urea Repair or other creams or ointments, try and look out for the following ingredients that are known to cause skin irritation:
- Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate
- DMDM Hydantoin
- Imidazolidinyl urea
- EDTA and its salts
- Benzoic acid or sodium benzoate
While using Eucerin Urea Cream for dry itchy skin there are other things you can do at home to help improve the condition of your skin. Some of these include:
- Moisturising the skin at least twice daily
- Pat or tap the skin instead of scratching it
- Hold something in place over the skin, like a damp towel
- Have a cool or warm bath/shower
- Use unperfumed moisturiser or emollient regularly on the affected skin
- Keep your nails clean, short and smooth
- Try to use products that are for sensitive skin
If you have found that using Eucerin Urea Cream isn’t helping your skin condition, you will need to speak to a GP. A GP may prescribe creams, lotions or tablets, depending on what is causing the itching. This will likely be a prescription-only-medicine rather than an over-the-counter medicine such as Eucerin Urea Cream.
Eucerin Urea Cream
Eucerin Urea Cream contains the ingredient called Urea. This is a naturally occurring chemical that is present on healthy skin. It is one of the two natural moisturising factors in the outer layer of the skin, called the horny layer. When someone is complaining of dry skin, or already has a diagnosed dry skin condition, the skin in these types of individuals show reduced amounts of urea on the skin.
Manufactured urea, much like the one found in Eucerin Urea Cream, are particularly useful in treating scaly and itchy dry skin conditions such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and ichthyosis.
So how exactly does urea work? Eucerin Urea Cream is manufactured as an emollient. Emollients are essential in the management of dry skin conditions. They moisturise the skin by reducing the amount of water lost from the layer of skin called the epidermis. By including urea, Eucerin cream helps the skin with the following effects:
- Hydrating – urea is strongly hygroscopic and draws and retains water within skin cells
- Keratolytic effects – urea softens the horny layer of the skin so it can be easily released from the surface of the skin
- Regenerative skin protection – urea has a direct protective effect against drying influences and if used regularly improves the capacity of the epidermal barrier for regeneration
- Irritation-soothing effects – urea has anti-pruritic activity based on local anaesthetic effects
- Penetration-assisting effects – urea can increase the penetration of other substances such as corticosteroids, as it increases skin hydration
Urea Foot Cream
Eucerin Urea Foot Cream provides quick and immediate relief for up to 48 hours of the symptoms of dry, cracked and tight feet.
This Urea Foot Cream is quickly absorbed, non-greasy and fragrance-free. It is also suitable for people who may be prone to Xerosis, Psoriasis, or have Diabetes.
- Apply Urea Foot Cream in the morning and evening onto clean, dry feet.
- Gently massage into the skin, particularly the heels, until completely absorbed.
Urea 10 Cream
Here are some frequently asked questions about Urea 10 Cream. If you have any other questions not pertaining to any below, please contact our customer support team via email.
What is the difference between Eucerin Urea 10 Cream and other moisturising care for dry to very dry skin?
- Eucerin UreaRepair ORIGINAL 10% Urea Cream is a rich ointment that absorbs quickly. It has been specially developed for local use on smaller areas of dry, brittle or scaly skin. This makes it ideal for all skin areas that require special care. Many of our other body lotions and creams are designed for the whole body or certain body parts such as face, hands and feet.
I don’t know if I have dry skin, extremely dry skin or a skin condition. How do I know the difference?
- Please speak to a doctor if you’re unsure which type of skin condition you have. Various different skin conditions present with the same symptoms, and will sometimes look very similar to one another. For example, something like psoriasis can have a similar appearance to something more sinister, such as skin cancer.