Eucerin AtoControl Bath & Shower Oil 400ml
- Contains Omega-3 And Omega-6 Oils
- Suitable For Any Age Over 3 Months
- Effective Treatment For Atopic Dermatitis
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
This bath & shower oil is soap-free and enriched with a high concentration of Omega-3 and Omega-6 Oils to gently cleanse and soothe skin with Atopic Dermatitis.
Eucerin AtoControl Bath & Shower Oil
What Is Eucerin AtoControl Bath & Shower Oil?
Eucerin AtoControl Bath & Shower Oil is soap-free and enriched with a high concentration of Omega-3 and Omega-6 Oils to gently cleanse and soothe skin with Atopic Dermatitis. The body wash for Atopic Dermatitis relieves itching and supports skin’s natural barrier. Even with regular washing, skin is protected from further dryness and itching. The cleansing oil can be used daily during flare-ups as well as during the periods between flare-ups when skin is less irritated.
See more on atopic dermatitis on the NHS website.
How To Use Eucerin AtoControl Bath & Shower Oil
For adults, the elderly and children:
- Apply Eucerin AtopiControl Bath and Shower Oil to wet skin
- Lather in your hands or apply directly to your body
- Gently massage and then rinse thoroughly
- Pat skin dry with a towel without rubbing
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Can be used as a bath additive for babies
- For best results use in combination with Eucerin AtoControl care products
Before You Use
Do NOT use this product:
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients in this product
Like all medicines, Eucerin AtoControl Bath & Shower Oil can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. You may experience a severe allergic reaction, if this happens seek medical attention immediately.
Glycine Soja, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Laureth-4, MIPA-Laureth Sulfate, Poloxamer 101, Laureth-9, Propylene Glycol, Aqua, BHT, Propyl Gallate.