Dioralyte Blackcurrent Oral Electrolyte Powders – 20 Sachets
- Fast Acting Rehydration Treatment
- Active Ingredients: Glucose, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride
- Replaces Lost Fluid And Electrolytes
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Diarolyte Blackcurrant Oral Electrolyte Powders Sachets contain natural rehydration salts to replace the fluids and salts that the body has lost through diarrhoea. Mix the powder with water before taking for fast and effective rehydration within 3 to 4 hours.
Buy more and save!
|2 - 4
|5 - 6
Buy Dioralyte Blackcurrant Oral Electrolyte Powders
Buy Dioralyte Blackcurrent Oral Electrolyte Powders 20 Sachets Online
My Pharmacy Is The Best Place To Buy Dioralyte Blackcurrent Oral Electrolyte Powders 20 Sachets UK In 2021. To order Dioralyte Blackcurrent Oral Electrolyte Powders 20 Sachets In The UK you are not required, but you will need to complete a short online consultation.
Buy Dioralyte Blackcurrent Oral Electrolyte Powders 20 Sachets UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy You Can Buy Dioralyte Blackcurrent Oral Electrolyte Powders 20 Sachets Online UK. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Dioralyte Blackcurrant Powder For Oral Solution
Dioralyte Blackcurrant Powder For Oral Solution works by replacing the water and salts lost from your body when you have diarrhoea. Dioralyte Blackcurrant Powder For Oral Solution contains glucose and salts and can be used for both adults and children over 2 years of age.
Dioralyte Oral Powder Sachets Blackcurrant
Dioralyte Oral Powder Sachets Blackcurrant is usually safe for the majority of people to use but there is a small number of people who should not use them. Do not take Dioralyte Oral Powder Sachets Blackcurrant and talk to your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You are allergic to glucose, sodium chloride, potassium chloride and disodium hydrogen citrate or any of the other ingredients of Dioralyte Oral Powder Sachets Blackcurrant
- Your bowel is partially or fully blocked
Regardless of where you buy your Dioralyte Powder you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure you should contact the company for proof.
Dioralyte Oral Powder
Whilst using Dioralyte Oral Powder there are other things you can do at home to help you feel better faster, these include:
- Stay at home and get plenty of rest
- Drink lots of clear fluids
- Carry on breast or bottle feeding your baby
- Give babies on formula or solid foods small sips of water between feeds
- Eat when you feel able to
- Take a painkiller such as paracetamol if you are in discomfort
For more information on recovering at home while taking Dioralyte Oral Powder please feel free to contact us via the email address below.
Dioralyte Oral Powder Sachets
Dioralyte Oral Powder Sachets should be taken as instructed in the patient information leaflet or as otherwise instructed by your GP.
The recommended Dioralyte Oral Powder Sachets dose for Adults and the Elderly:
- One or two sachets after each loose stool
The recommended Dioralyte Oral Powder Sachets dose for Children
- One sachet after each loose stool
Dioralyte Citrus Powder For Solution
Dioralyte Citrus Powder For Solution contains the exact same ingredients as the blackcurrant version the only difference is the flavouring. The Dioralyte Citrus Powder For Solution recommended dose is also the same as the above. To prepare Dioralyte Citrus Powder For Solution you should:
- Empty 1 sachet into a glass
- Add 200 ml of water
- Stir until the powder dissolves
- Do not use more or less than 200 ml of water
When the Dioralyte Relief Rice Powder is fully dissolved it is ready to drink.
Dioralyte Oral Electrolyte Powder
Before taking Dioralyte Oral Electrolyte Powder you should check and make sure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients.
Dioralyte Oral Electrolyte Powder active ingredients are:
- Glucose, sodium chloride, potassium chloride and disodium hydrogen citrate
Dioralyte Oral Electrolyte Powder other ingredients are:
- Saccharin sodium, silicone dioxide
The citrus version also contains lemon and lime flavour, the blackcurrant version also contains blackcurrant flavour.
Dioralyte Powder Adverts Effects
Dioralyte Powder Adverts Effects can occur but that does not mean everybody will get them. If you suffer from the following Dioralyte Powder Adverts Effects, you should stop taking them and see your doctor or go to hospital immediately:
- You have an allergic reaction. The signs may include: a rash, swallowing or breathing problems, swelling of your lips, face, throat or tongue
If you suffer from any Dioralyte Powder Adverts Effects not listed in the patient information leaflet you should speak to a pharmacist. Reporting any Dioralyte Powder side effects is important and can help provide more information on a medication’s safety.
Dioralyte Powder Sachets x6
Dioralyte Powder Sachets x6 should be stored correctly so that when you come to use them again, they are safe to use. You should store Dioralyte Powder Sachets x6 in the following way:
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use Dioralyte after the expiry date
- Store below 25°C
- Store in the original package
- The drink should be made up just before it is going to be taken. Throw away any remaining drink after 1 hour
Any unused Dioralyte Powder Sachets x6 should be returned to your local pharmacy for safe disposal by doing this you will help protect yourself, others and the environment.
Dioralyte Relief Rice Powder
Dioralyte Relief Rice Powder should be used carefully, when making Dioralyte Relief Rice Powder, you should remember to:
- Only dissolve the powder in water
- Prepare just before the medicine is going to be taken
- Do not make in advance
- If you are giving it to a baby, you can keep the drink in a refrigerator for up to 24 hours
- Use fresh drinking water for adults and children over 1 year old
- Always use water which has been freshly boiled and cooled for babies aged 3 months to 1 year
Dioralyte V Rehydration Powders
Dioralyte V Rehydration Powders should never be given to babies under 2 years of age, unless under the supervision of a doctor or specialist.
This is to keep your baby the safe, the doctor will calculate how much to give your baby, depending on how much they weigh. There are things your doctor may advise such as:
- Firstly, if you are bottle feeding or giving other foods this should be stopped
- If you are breastfeeding, continue to feed normally
- Your baby may need less breast milk so you may need to express some of your milk
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure how much to give
Why Does Dioralyte Powder Have An Expiry Date
You may wonder Why Does Dioralyte Powder Have An Expiry Date? Like all medicines Dioralyte Citrus Powder For Solution has expiry dates, expiry dates are there so you know when to use them by. After the expiry date medicines may not be safe or as effective as before. You should never take medicines after their expiry date.
For any more information on Why Does Dioralyte Powder Have An Expiry Date or if you would like to know the expiry date on the stock we hold at present please feel free to send us an email on the email address below.
Dioralyte Electrolyte Powder Reviews
At My Pharmacy we take great pride in providing all over customers with an outstanding service. Through our free online prescription service, you can trust us to deliver a high-quality service with affordable medicine dispensed by our licensed UK Pharmacy.
Many customers leave Dioralyte Electrolyte Powder Reviews via email or via the trust pilot section of the website so everyone can access them. One of our customer’s says “Dioralyte Oral Powder Sachets helped me feel better fast” You can view all our 5-Star Dioralyte Electrolyte Powder Reviews at Trustpilot Reviews.
As well as Dioralyte Electrolyte Powder Reviews at My Pharmacy, we offer a wide range of Diarrhoea treatments, these include:
If there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on email@example.com
Like all medicines, Dioralyte can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
However, if you notice anything unusual, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. You should not normally have any side effects.
Stop taking Dioralyte and see a doctor or go to a hospital straight away if:
You have an allergic reaction. The signs may include: a rash, swallowing or breathing problems, swelling of your lips, face, throat or tongue.