Difflam 3mg Lozenges
- Relieves Pain and Irritation Of Mouth & Throat
- Active Ingredient : Benzydamine Hydrochloride
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Difflam contains the active substance benzydamine hydrochloride, which is a local anti-inflammatory agent. Difflam is used in adults and children above 6 years of age for symptomatic local treatment for the relief of pain and irritation of the mouth and throat
|20 Lozenges | Orange & Honey||£6.40||In Stock|
|20 Lozenges | Eucalyptus||£6.40||In Stock|
|20 Lozenges | Lemon||£6.40||In Stock|
|20 Lozenges | Mint||£6.40||In Stock|
What Difflam Lozenges is and what it is used for
Difflam contains the active substance benzydamine hydrochloride, which is a local anti-inflammatory agent. Difflam is used in adults and children above 6 years of age for symptomatic local treatment for the relief of pain and irritation of the mouth and throat. You must talk to a doctor if you do not feel better or if you feel worse after 3 days.
What you need to know before you take Difflam Lozenges
Do not take Difflam Lozenges:
• If you are allergic to benzydamine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
• If you suffer from a condition known as phenylketonuria
• If you are allergic to salicylic acid or to other anti-inflammatory painkillers called NSAIDs (e.g. ibuprofen)
How to take Difflam Lozenges
Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
The recommended dose is:
Adults and children over 6 years old: one lozenge 3 times a day. Do not take more than 3 lozenges per day.
Use in children Children from 6 to 11 years old: this medicinal product should be administered under an adult supervision.
Children under the age of 6 years old should not be given Difflam Lozenges.
Let one lozenge dissolve slowly in your mouth up to three times a day. Do not swallow. Do not chew.
Difflam should not be used for more than 7 days.
If after using the lozenges your throat gets worse or does not feel better, speak to your pharmacist or doctor.
What Difflam Lozenges contains:
• The active substance is benzydamine
• Each lozenge contains 3 mg of benzydamine hydrochloride (equivalent to 2.68 mg benzydamine).
• The other ingredients are isomalt (E 953), acesulfame potassium, citric acid monohydrate, orange flavour, honey flavour, levomenthol, quinoline yellow (E 104), sunset yellow (E 110).