Derbac M Liquid – 150ml
- Treatment For Head lice, Pubic Lice or Scabies
- Active Ingredient: Malathion
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Do you suffer from head lice or Scabies? Derbac M Liquid is specially formulated to treat head lice, pubic lice and scabies.
Head lice or nits, are common among children. They can be picked up by head to head contact. Nits look like small insects. Consequently, they can be difficult to spot. Head lice eggs look like brown or white shells.
Out of stock
Derbac M Liquid
Buy Derbac M Liquid Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Derbac M Liquid in the UK. To Derbac M Liquid In The UK you are not required to have a prescription, but you can still ask us any questions about the product with our free online consultation service.
Buy Derbac M Liquid Online UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Derbac M Liquid Online UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Derbac M Malathion Liquid 200ml
Derbac M Malathion Liquid 200ml is one of the Best Treatment For Head Lice And Eggs. It contains the active ingredient Malathion; Malathion is an insecticide and used to treat a number of different conditions.
Head Lice is very common in young school age children and their families, it does not matter if your hair is clean or dirty, anybody can get them.
Derbac M Malathion Liquid 200ml kills parasites that can live on humans, the parasites that Derbac kills include:
Please click on the condition you require treatment for above and view more information on the NHS website.
Derbac M Liquid Pil
Derbac M Liquid Pil states that derbac is usually safe for the majority people to use but there are a small number of people who should not use it. Do not use Derbac M Malathion Liquid 200ml if:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in Derbac M Liquid 200ml Head Lice Medicine
- On infants less than 6 months old unless your doctor tells you to
A full list of warning and precautions are available to read in the Derbac M Liquid Pil (Patient information leaflet).
Derbac M Liquid Directions For Use
Derbac M Liquid Directions For Use to treat head lice
- The liquid should be applied to the scalp and rubbed into dry hair from the roots to the tips until all the hair is moistened until the whole scalp has been covered
- Leave the hair to dry naturally in a warm but well-ventilated room
- After 12 hours, or the next day if preferred, shampoo the hair in the normal way
- Rinse the hair and comb it using a fine-toothed nit comb while the hair is still wet
- All household members who have head lice should be treated at the same time
- Repeat the treatment after seven days to kill lice emerging from any eggs that survived the first application
Derbac M Liquid Directions For Use to treat pubic lice
- The liquid should be applied to the entire body paying particular attention to the pubic region
- You should also apply it to the scalp, neck and face, particularly facial hair and eyebrows
- Take care to avoid the eyes
- If you find live lice or eggs on the eyelashes, they should be removed carefully using tweezers
- Allow the liquid to dry naturally
- You should leave it on for 12 hours and then thoroughly wash it off
- Repeat the treatment after seven days
Derbac M Liquid Directions For Use to treat scabies
- The liquid should be applied evenly over the whole body, paying particular attention to the external genitals, buttocks, wrists, elbows, armpits, palms of the hands, soles of the feet, areas between fingers and toes and underneath the fingernails and toenails
- Allow the liquid to dry naturally and do not wash off or bathe for 24 hours
- Family members and other close contacts should be treated at the same time
- Repeat the treatment after seven days
Derbac M Liquid Reviews
At My Pharmacy we take great pride in providing all over customers with an outstanding service. Through our free online prescription service, you can trust us to deliver a high-quality service with affordable medicine dispensed by our licensed UK Pharmacy.
Many customers leave Derbac M Liquid Reviews via email or via the trust pilot section of the website so everyone can access them. One of our customer’s says “Dermac M Liquid cleared my daughters lice after just two applications” You can view all our 5-Star Derbac M Liquid Reviews at Trustpilot Reviews.
Derbac M Liquid 200ml
Derbac M Liquid 200ml can cause side effects but that does not everybody will get them. If you experience any of the following Derbac M Liquid 200ml side effects, stop using it immediately and go to the nearest hospital:
- Allergic reactions which cause difficulty in breathing or dizziness, or swelling of the face and throat, and swollen eyes
Other rare Derbac M Liquid 200ml side effects include:
- Skin irritation
- Chemical burns
If you suffer from those rare effects above or any other side effects not listed here please contact your GP or pharmacist for advice as soon as possible.
Derbac M Liquid 50ml
Before you use Derbac M Liquid 50ml or 200ml you should check to make sure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients.
Derbac M Liquid 50ml / 200ml active ingredients are:
Derbac M Liquid 50ml / 200ml other ingredients are:
- Methyl hydroxybenzoate (E218), propyl hydroxybenzoate (E216), emulsifying wax, potassium citrate, citric acid, perfume HT 52 and purified water
Derbac M Liquid Buy Online
Whether you buy Derbac M Liquid Buy Online or instore and regardless of the Derbac M Liquid Reviews that you read, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure you should contact the company for proof.
Derbac M Liquid Patient Information Leaflet
Derbac M Liquid Patient Information Leaflet contains all the relevant information needed that tells you everything you need to know about this product. You should always use it exactly as directed in the Derbac M Liquid Patient Information Leaflet unless your GP or other healthcare professional has told you otherwise.
Hair Lice Treatment
If you buy Derbac M Liquid Hair Lice Treatment Online or instore it should be stored correctly to ensure safe use. You should store Dembac M liquid 50ml Hair Lice treatment in the following way:
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25ºC and protect from light
- Store the bottle in the outer carton in order to protect from light
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the label and carton
- Return any unused
Head Lice Medicine
When using any Head Lice medicine, you should always use them carefully. You can use Derbac M Head Lice Medicine safely by following these steps:
- Prolonged or repeated use with this product should be avoided
- It should not be used more than once a week
- Do not use for more than three consecutive weeks
- If you are treating a large number of children, then wear protective gloves
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not use on a damaged or infected skin unless advised by your doctor or pharmacist
Best Treatment For Head Lice And Eggs
While Derbac M is known to be the Best Treatment For Head Lice And Eggs at My Pharmacy we offer a wide range of other treatments including:
If we can assist you with anything else, please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Like all medicines, Derbac can cause side-effects, although not everybody gets them.
Skin irritation and allergic reactions have been reported including serious allergic reactions.
Chemical burns have also been reported.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any reaction to this product.
Click here For the patient information leaflet