Dentinox Cradle Cap Shampoo 125ml
- Effective Treatment For Cradle Cap
- Can Be Used From Birth
- Suitable For Once A Day Use
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Dentinox Cradle Cap Shampoo contains the active ingredients sodium lauryl ether sulfo-succinate and sodium lauryl ether sulfate, which belong to a group of medicines called cleansing surfactants.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
Dentinox Cradle Cap Shampoo
What Is Dentinox Cradle Cap Shampoo?
Dentinox Cradle Cap Shampoo contains the active ingredients sodium lauryl ether sulfo-succinate and sodium lauryl ether sulfate, which belong to a group of medicines called cleansing surfactants. These cleansers have been shown to be effective in the treatment of cradle cap. This product is for the treatment of infant cradle cap, and general care of infant scalp and hair.
See more on cradle cap on the NHS website
Before You Use Dentinox Cradle Cap Shampoo
Do not use this product:
- If your baby is allergic (hypersensitive) to sodium lauryl ether sulfo-succinate, sodium lauryl ether sulfate, or any other ingredients of this product.
- If the skin on the scalp is broken.
- If there are signs of scalp infection (redness, blistering, oozing, warmth).
How To Use
- Wet the baby’s head with warm water.
- Squeeze a little Dentinox Cradle Cap Treatment Shampoo onto your palm and massage gently but firmly over the entire scalp.
- Do not be afraid of touching the soft area of the scalp (fontanelle).
- Avoid excess massaging and hot water.
- Rinse off and repeat application.
- Rinse well and gently dry.
- Do not try to remove the cradle cap by picking at it.
Like all medicines, this product can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Some of these side effects include:
- There have been reports of scalp redness, skin irritation, inflammation and dryness.
- If you notice any signs of skin sensitivity (allergy), stop using the product and seek medical advice.
The active substances are sodium lauryl ether sulfo-succinate 6% w/w and sodium lauryl ether sulfate 2.7% w/w.
The other ingredients are: sodium salt of coconut imidazoline, polyoxyethylene rapeseedamide, sodium chloride, dilute hydrochloric acid, rose perfume and purified water.
If there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact us via email@example.com