Daktarin Sugar Free 2% Oral Gel – 15g
- For fungal & associated bacterial infections of the mouth and throat
- Sugar free
- 2% miconazole
Daktarin oral gel is a medicine which is used to treat fungal infections of the mouth, throat, gullet, stomach or gut. The gel contains miconazole which works by destroying the fungus that is present.
Out of stock
Buy Daktarin Oral Gel 15g Online
My Pharmacy Is The Best Place To Buy Daktarin Oral Gel 15g UK In 2020. To Daktarin Oral Gel 15g Online In The UK you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Buy Daktarin Oral Gel 15g Online UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy You Can Buy Daktarin Oral Gel 15g Online UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Daktarin Oral Gel 15g
Daktarin Oral Gel 15g contains the active ingredient miconazole and is used to treat fungal infections of the mouth, throat and stomach. Miconazole works by destroying the fungus in conditions such as thrush.
You may be suffering from oral thrush if you have:
- Redness and white patches inside your mouth
- Cracks at the corners of the mouth
- Not tasting things properly
- An unpleasant taste in the mouth
- Pain inside the mouth
- Difficulty eating and drinking
Daktarin Oral Gel
Daktarin Oral Gel is usually safe for most people to use but there are a small number of people who should not use it. Do not use Daktarin Oral Gel:
- If you are allergic to the active substance, other similar antifungal medicines or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- If you suffer from liver dysfunction
- If it is for an infant under 4 months of age because of the risk of choking
Speak to your doctor if you are taking any other prescribed medications at the same time as Daktarin Oral Gel especially:
- Ergot alkaloids
Daktarin Sugar Free Oral Gel
While using Daktarin Sugar Free Oral Gel there are other things that you can do to prevent oral thrush these include:
- Taking care of your teeth
- Brushing your gums and tongue with a soft toothbrush
- Sterilising dummies regularly
- Sterilising bottles after each use
- Rinsing your mouth after eating or taking medicine
- Attending regular check-ups if you have a long-term condition like diabetes
Daktarin Sugar Free 2% Oral Gel 15g
You should speak to your doctor, a pharmacist or midwife for advice before using Daktarin Sugar Free 2% Oral Gel 15g if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. If you do breast-feed, do not apply the Daktarin Sugar Free 2% Oral Gel 15g to your nipple to treat your baby.
Daktarin Oral 2% Oral Gel 15g
The recommended Daktarin Oral 2% Oral Gel 15g dose for infants over 4 months to 2 years:
- Apply 1.25 ml gel to the affected area four times a day after meals for up to 7 days
The recommended Daktarin Oral 2% Oral Gel 15g dosage for adults and children over 2 years:
- Apply 2.5 ml gel to the affected area four times a day after meals for up to 7 days
If you or your child accidentally uses or swallows too much Daktarin Oral 2% Oral Gel 15g contact a doctor or your nearest A&E Department taking the box and leaflet the medicine came in with you.
How To Apply Daktarin Sugar Free Oral Gel 15g
How To Apply Daktarin Sugar Free Oral Gel 15g directions should be followed at all times to ensure your condition is treated correctly and speeds up the healing process. How To Apply Daktarin Sugar Free Oral Gel 15g application instructions are:
- Apply directly to the affected area with a clean finger. Try to keep the gel in contact with the affected area for as long as possible. Do not swallow it straight away
- If you are wearing dentures, remove them at bedtime and rub them with the gel. This will help prevent your dentures becoming infected as well
- If you are giving the gel to a child or infant, make sure that the gel does not become a choking hazard by dividing each application into smaller portions – never put the whole amount into the child’s mouth all at once. Make sure you place the gel at the front of the mouth
- Daktarin Sugar Free 2% Oral Gel 15g should not be given to under 4months of age
If you require any further How To Apply Daktarin Sugar Free Oral Gel 15g details please refer back to the patient information leaflet.
Daktarin Oral Gel Reviews
At My Pharmacy we take great pride in providing all over customers with an outstanding service. Through our free online prescription service, you can trust us to deliver a high-quality service with affordable medicine dispensed by our licensed UK Pharmacy.
Many customers leave Daktarin Oral Gel Reviews via email or via the trust pilot section of the website so everyone can access them. One of our customer’s says “ Daktarin Sugar Free Oral Gel definitely helped my athletes foot” You can view all our 5-Star Daktarin Oral Gel Reviews at Trustpilot Reviews.
Daktarin Oral Gel Throat Infection
Regardless of the Daktarin Oral Gel Price you should always check the Daktarin Oral Gel Throat Infection ingredients to ensure you are not sensitive to any of them, this will lower the risk of any potential reactions.
Daktarin Oral Gel Throat Infection active ingredient is: Miconazole 20 mg.
Daktarin Oral Gel Throat Infection other ingredients includes: Purified water, pregelatinized potato starch, ethanol, polysorbate 20, sodium saccharin, cocoa flavour, orange flavour and glycerol.
Daktarin Oral Gel Price
The Daktarin Oral Gel Price at My Pharmacy starts at as little as £5.99
No matter the Daktarin Oral Gel Price or the Daktarin Oral Gel Reviews you may read, you should always make sure you obtain them from a registered and trusted pharmacy. Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are unsure you should contact the company direct.
Daktarin Oral Gel Side Effects
Daktarin Oral Gel Side Effects may occur, but this does not mean everyone will get them. Some Daktarin Oral Gel Side Effects include:
- Feeling or being sick
- Mouth discomfort
- Dry mouth
- A change in the way some things taste
- Inflammation of the liver
- Tongue discolouration
- Sore mouth
Daktarin Oral gel Boots
Whilst Daktarin Sugar Free Oral Gel is available from other commercial stores like Daktarin Oral gel Boots and Daktarin Oral Gel Morrisons, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Daktarin Oral gel Boots and Daktarin Oral Gel Morrisons, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Daktarin Oral gel Boots and Daktarin Oral Gel Morrisons, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Daktarin Oral Gel Vs Nystatin
Daktarin Oral Gel Vs Nystatin information is frequently asked between both patients and health care professionals. They are both used to treat oral thrush, Daktarin Sugar Free Oral Gel can be brought over the counter, while nystatin and fluconazole are a prescription only medication. You can view more information on fluconazole on the website.
Daktarin Oral Gel Morrisons
Whether you buy Daktarin Oral Gel Morrisons, via my pharmacy or from anyone else, Daktarin Sugar Free 2% Oral Gel 15g should be stored correctly. This will ensure safety of both yourself, your family or friends and the environment. You can help do this by:
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keeping them out of the sight and reach of children
- Not using them after the expiry date shown on the label
- Returning any unused gel to your pharmacy for safe disposal
If there is any other information similar to Daktarin Oral Gel Vs Nystatin that you require or if we can assist you with anything else please feel free to contact our helpful customer services team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Like all medicines, Daktarin oral gel can cause side effects, although not
everybody gets them.
Stop using Daktarin oral gel and tell your doctor straight away if you
notice the following. You may need medical treatment.
• Sudden swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat; difficulty swallowing;
hives (also known as nettle rash or urticaria) and breathing difficulties
(angioedema, anaphylactic reactions); severe irritation, reddening or
blistering of your skin. These may be signs of a severe allergic reaction.
• Severe skin disorders with peeling and/or rashes with small pus-containing
pimples (with a fever) or blistering of your skin, mouth, eyes and genitals
(toxic epidermal necrolysis or Stevens-Johnson Syndrome)
• Light headedness, generalised itch, wheezing or difficulty breathing.
• If you are taking medicines to thin the blood (anticoagulants), such as
warfarin: unexpected bleeding or bruising, nosebleeds, coughing up blood,
blood in the urine, black tarry stools or coffee ground vomit.
Other side effects which may occur:
Common (affects 1 to 10 users in 100)
• Dry mouth
– 5 –
• Feeling sick (nausea)
• Being sick (vomiting)
• Mouth discomfort
• Product tastes abnormal
Uncommon (affects 1 to 10 users in 1,000)
• Loss or abnormal sense of taste
The following side effects were also seen in a small number of patients
• Inflammation of the liver (hepatitis)
• Sore mouth
• Tongue discolouration
• Rash with pus filled pimples/blisters (acute generalised exanthematous
Click here For the patient information leaflet