Calcichew-D3 Forte Chewable Tablets
£8.49 – £12.59
- Chewable Tablets
- Active Ingredients: Calcium / Colecalciferol
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Calcichew-D3 Forte Chewable Tablets are lemon flavoured chewable tablets containing calcium and vitamin D3 which are both important substances in bone formation. Both are found in the diet and vitamin D is also produced in the skin after exposure to the sun.
|60 Tablets||£8.49||In Stock|
|100 tablets||£12.59||In Stock|
Calcichew-D3 Forte Chewable Tablets
Buy Calcichew-D3 Forte Chewable Tablets Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Calcichew-D3 Forte Chewable Tablets Online. To Buy Calcichew-D3 Forte Chewable Tablets Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Calcichew-D3 Forte Chewable Tablets UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Calcichew-D3 Forte Chewable Tablets Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Calcichew D3 Tablets
Calcichew D3 Tablets are lemon flavoured chewable tablets containing calcium and vitamin d3 which are both important substances in bone formation. Both are found in the diet and vitamin D is also produced in the skin after exposure to the sun.
Calcichew D3 Tablets are used to treat and prevent vitamin D/calcium deficiency, which may occur when your diet or lifestyle does not provide enough, or when the body requirements are increased. Calcichew D3 Tablets may also be prescribed or recommended for certain bone conditions, for example osteoporosis, or during pregnancy.
Calcichew D3 Chewable Tablets
Calcichew D3 Chewable Tablets contains essential minerals and vitamins.
- Vitamin D – Helps to keep bones, teeth and muscles healthy. Good sources are; Oily fish, red meat, egg yolks, liver.
- Calcium – Helps build bones and keep teeth healthy. It also regulates muscle contractions and makes sure the blood clots normally. Good food sources include milk, cheese and other dairy foods.
Vitamin D and Calcium are both in Calcichew D3 Chewable Tablets. It’s important for children and grown adults to get a healthy amount of the above vitamins to guarantee they have all the energy and nutrients they need to develop properly and maintain healthy bones. This is especially the case for Vitamin D and Calcium. A lack of calcium in the diet could lead to a condition called rickets in children, or osteoporosis in later life.
Calcichew D3 Forte Chewable Tablets
Vitamin D is the only vitamin in Calcichew D3 Forte Chewable Tablets. It’s only found in a few foods, such as oily fish and eggs. It can be quite difficult to include in a diet and to get enough from food alone.
The main source of Vitamin D is the summer sun, shining on the skin. But it’s important to keep your skin safe in the sun. Remember to cover up and protect your skin before it burns or turns red.
Not getting enough Vitamin D can lead to bone deformities such as rickets in children. It’s essential to keep the bones, teeth and muscles healthy.
That’s why Calcichew D3 Forte Chewable Tablets contain 400IU of Vitamin D3, which is the recommended daily intake for this vitamin in the UK.
Calcichew D3 Forte Tablets
Calcichew D3 Forte Tablets contain 500 mg of Calcium, which is the equivalent to 50% of the recommended daily intake.
Calcium has several important functions.
- helping build bones and keep teeth healthy
- regulating muscle contractions, including the heartbeat
- making sure blood clots normally.
Along with taking Calcichew D3 Forte Tablets, Calcium can be found in numerous dietary foods such as:
- Milk, cheese and other dairy foods
- Green leafy vegetables – such as curly kale, okra but not spinach
- Soya drinks with added calcium
- Bread and anything made with fortified flour
- Fish where you eat the bones – such as sardines and pilchards
What Are Calcichew-D3 Forte Chewable Tablets?
So, what are Calcichew-D3 Forte chewable tablets?
Calcichew D3 Forte Tablets are a supplement that may be prescribed by doctors or recommended by pharmacists to treat and prevent vitamin D/ calcium deficiency, or when the diet or lifestyle does not provide enough, or when body requirements are increased.
If you have any other questions relating to “What are Calcichew-D3 Forte chewable tablets?” please contact our customer support team.
Calcichew D3 Forte Chewable Tablets Side Effects
Like all medicines, Calcichew D3 Forte Chewable Tablets Side Effects can occur but not everybody will experience them.
Stop using this product and see a doctor immediately if you experience:
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Loss of appetite, nausea or vomiting
- Unusual tiredness or weakness, along with elevated levels of calcium in the blood and kidney impairment
Other Calcichew D3 Forte Chewable Tablets Side Effects may include:
Uncommon Side Effects
- Excessive amounts of calcium in your blood or in your urine may occur with large doses
Rare Side Effects
- Stomach ache
Very Rare Side Effects Of Calcichew D3 Forte Chewable Tablets may include:
- Milk alkali syndrome (also called Burnett’s Syndrome and usually only seen when excessive amounts of calcium have been ingested), symptoms are frequent urge to urinate, headache loss of appetite, nausea or vomiting, unusual tiredness or weakness, along with elevated levels of calcium in the blood and kidney impairment.
Not known side effects of calcichew D3 forte chewable tablets:
- Hypersensitivity reactions such as swelling of the face, tongue, lips or swelling of the throat.
- If you have impaired renal functions, you may be at risk of increased amounts of phosphate in the blood, renal stone formation and increased amounts of calcium in the kidneys.
Calcichew D3 Chewable Tablets PIL
Every purchase of Calcichew D3 Chewable Tablets will or should include a Calcichew D3 Chewable Tablets PIL (Patient information leaflet). Patient information leaflets contain everything you need to know about the medication, including what it is, the ingredients it contains, possible side effects and how to use it.
If for some reason your purchase doesn’t include a Calcichew D3 Chewable Tablets PIL (Patient information leaflet) you can download and print one off one for yourself by checking the manufacturers website or medical compendium.
Calcichew D3 Chewable Tablets SPC
The SPC of a product, Summary of Product Characteristics, can usually be found on the Electronic Medicines Compendium.
The Calcichew D3 Chewable Tablets SPC (Summaries of Product Characteristics) is a description of its medicinal properties and the conditions attached to its use. It explains how to use and prescribe a medicine. It is used by healthcare professionals, such as doctors, nurses and pharmacists.
Calcichew-D3 Forte Chewable Tablets Boots
Whilst Calcichew D3 Forte Chewable Tablets are available from other commercial stores like Calcichew-D3 Forte Chewable Tablets Boots, My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase products online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the products they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Calcichew-D3 Forte Chewable Tablets Boots, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or product. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative products should the one you’re looking for not be available. See our thousands of 5 Star Ratings on Trustpilot from real customers.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name products. When compared to other retailers such as Calcichew-D3 Forte Chewable Tablets Boots, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Calcichew D3 Chewable Tablets Shire
Always take Calcichew D3 Chewable Tablets Shire exactly as described in the patient information leaflet or as your pharmacist has told you. Check with your pharmacist if you are not sure.
Calcichew D3 Chewable Tablets Shire Dosage:
- The recommended dose is two tablets a day, preferably one tablet in the morning and one tablet in the evening. The tablet may be chewed or sucked.
Calcichew D3 Chewable Tablets Shire are not recommended for use in children.
If you take more than you should:
If you have taken more Calcichew-D3 Forte than you should, talk to your pharmacist immediately.
Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten tablet.