Benadryl Allergy Relief Capsules
£5.44 – £14.90
- Relieves Common Allergy Symptoms
- Effective In 15 Mins - Last up To 8 Hours
- Active Ingredient: Acrivastine
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
An allergy is when the body has a reaction to a particular food or substance, affecting more than 1 in 4 people in the UK at some point in their lives. Cetirizne is an antihistamine medicine which is a popular treatment for allergies.
|12 Capsules||£5.44||In Stock|
|48 Capsules||£14.90||In Stock|
What Is Benadryl Allergy Relief And What Is It Used For
Benadryl Allergy Relief is a medicine which is used to relieve the symptoms of hay fever and other allergic conditions such as pet or dust allergies. The capsules contain acrivastine which is an antihistamine that helps relieve allergy symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose and watery eyes.
It can also be used to treat the symptoms of urticaria, also known as hives, where the skin looks blotchy with white raised wheals (bumps) surrounded by redness. This medicine is for use in adults under 65 years old and children aged 12 years and over.
How To Take Benadryl Allergy Relief
- For oral use. Swallow with a glass of water.
- Adults and children aged 12 – 65 years: Take one capsule as necessary up to three times a day.
- Adults over 65 years: Not recommended.
- Children under 12 years: Not recommended.
Always read the patient Information leaflet before use.
Before Taking Benadryl Allergy Relief
This medicine is suitable for most adults under 65 years old and children aged 12 years and over but a few people should not use it. If you are in any doubt, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. Do not take this medicine
- If you have ever had a bad reaction to any of the ingredients, or to the antihistamine triprolidine.
- If you have severe kidney disease.
If any of these apply to you, get advice from a doctor or pharmacist without taking Benadryl Allergy Relief. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist
- If you have kidney problems.
- If you are taking any other medicines, including:
- Sedatives or tranquillisers (used to treat anxiety or sleep disorders).
- Ketoconazole (an antifungal used to treat fungal infections).
- Erythromycin (an antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections). If you are not sure about any of the medicines you are taking, show the bottle or pack to your pharmacist.
Benadryl Allergy Relief Ingredients
The active ingredients in Benadryl Allergy Relief are: 8 mg Acrivastine in each capsule.
Other ingredients are: Lactose, sodium starch glycollate, magnesium stearate, gelatin, colouring (E171) and purified water.
See our full allergy treatment range here.
Read more about allergies.
Like all medicines, Benadryl Allergy Relief can cause
side effects, although not everybody gets them.
If you experience any of the following,
stop using the medicine and seek immediate
■ Swelling of the face, lips, mouth, tongue or throat
which may cause difficulty in swallowing or
breathingIf you experience any of the following,
stop taking this medicine and talk to
■ Allergic reactions including rash
Other effects which may occur:
Very common (may affect more than 1 in 10 people)
Common (may affect up to 1 in 10 people)
■ Dry mouth