Bazuka Treatment Gel – 6g
- Once daily application
- Designed to inhibit spread of the verruca/wart infection
- Forms a water-resistant, protective barrier
Bazuka Treatment Gel is for verrucas, warts, corns and calluses, suitable for use by adults, the elderly, and children over 2 years.
Bazuka Treatment Gel
Bazuka Treatment Gel is for verruca’s, warts, corns and calluses, suitable for use by adults, the elderly, and children over 2 years.
- Bazuka Treatment Gel contains salicylic acid and lactic acid which gently remove the infected skin tissue, helping eliminate the virus.
- The pain-free gel dries to form a water-resistant, protective barrier to inhibit the spread of infection.
- No fuss, no plasters necessary.
- Clinically proven.
How to use Bazuka Treatment Gel
- Soak & Dry
- Soak the affected area in warm water for 2 to 3 minutes. Dry the area thoroughly, using your own towel to avoid spreading infection.
- Carefully apply a thin coating (one or two drops) of the gel to the top of the wart, verruca, corn or callus only.
- Pell or pick
- The next evening, carefully peel or pick off the white patch of dried gel from the wart, verruca, corn or callus. Then repeat steps 1 & 2.
- Gently rub
- Once every week, before applying fresh gel, gently rub the wart, verruca, corn or callus with the emery board provided or a pumice stone.
Are there any age limits for using Bazuka gels?
Bazuka gels can be used by adults, the elderly and children over 2 years. Children under 12 years should be treated by an adult, and treatment of infants less than 2 years is not recommended. In practice, very young children are unlikely to suffer from verruca’s, corns or calluses until they are old enough to walk.
Particularly when treating young children, special care should always be taken to apply the gels carefully and only to the verruca, wart, corn or callus. Avoid excessive use, which may cause irritation. Children’s skin tends to be more delicate than that of adults.
Can you swim whilst treating with Bazuka gels?
Yes. When applied correctly and allowed to dry, Bazuka gels are formulated to provide an adhering water-resistant protective film. This is designed to simulate the role of an adhesive, waterproof plaster, helping reduce the risk of spreading the infection.
Verruca’s are frequently contracted treading on infected skin debris, typically on the floor of gyms, changing rooms or swimming poll surrounds. So, the risk of you spreading infection is reduced if verruca’s are covered (by Bazuka gel film, sock or plaster). Better still, by treating verruca’s the risk of spreading can be completely avoided.