Avomine 25mg Tablets
£3.19 – £14.09
- Stops & Prevents Travel Sickness
- Active Ingredient: Promethazine
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Avomine works by stopping histamine from binding to its receptors in an area in the brain known as the vomiting centre. The vomiting centre is responsible for causing feelings of sickness and for the vomiting reflex.
|10 Tablets||£3.19||Out of Stock|
|28 tablets||£14.09||In Stock|
Buy Avomine Tablets Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Avomine Tablets Online. To Buy Avomine Tablets Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Avomine Tablets UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Avomine Tablets Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Avomine Tablet are an anti-emetic (anti-sickness drug) which helps to prevent, and treat nausea and vomiting, including travel sickness, and vertigo.
Each Avomine Tablet contains the ingredients promethazine. Promethazine belongs to a group of medicines called phenothiazines. Your doctor may prescribe this medicine for giddiness or light-headedness (vertigo), or for sickness after an operation, and in such cases the tablets should be taken as instructed by a doctor.
Avomine Travel Tablets
One of the many uses of Avomine Travel Tablets include preventing and treating travel sickness, or otherwise known as motion sickness.
Motion sickness is the feeling of nausea when travelling by car, boat, plane or train. Avomine Travel Tablets aim to relieve or prevent symptoms from occurring.
Repeated movements are often the cause of motion sickness when travelling. These repeated movements include going over bumps in a car or bobbing up and down in a boat.
Medically, this is caused by the inner ear sending different signals to the brain than the ones your eyes are seeing. This confusion causes a sickness/nausea feeling. Promethazine and Avomine Travel Tablets aim to keep that nausea away and keep the ear and eye signals from causing symptoms.
Avomine Motion Sickness Tablets
If for some reason you or your child cannot take Avomine Motion Sickness Tablets for whatever reason, there are some ways of minimising the effects of motion sickness, including:
- Try and reduce the amount of motion you feel by sitting at the front of the car or in the middle of the boat.
- Keep your eyes focused straight ahead on a fixed point, such as the horizon.
- Open the car window and allow fresh air to enter the vehicle.
- Close your eyes and breathe slow while focusing on your breathing.
- Try to distract yourself or your child by talking, listening to music or singing songs.
- Break up long journeys to get some fresh air, drink water or take a walk.
- Try ginger, which can be taken as a tablet, biscuit or tea.
Speak to a doctor if motion sickness is a common occurrence for you when travelling. Various medical products are available that can prevent motion sickness, including:
- Tablets – such as Avomine Motion Sickness Tablets
- Dissolvable tablets are available for children
- Patches – these are great for long journeys with patches such as Scopoderm lasting for up to 72 hours
- Acupressure bands – these work by applying pressure to a point on the wrist known as the Nei Kuan pressure point. This type of treatment doesn’t work for everybody.
Avomine Sea Sickness Tablets
The main active ingredient in Avomine Sea Sickness Tablets is called Promethazine. Promethazine belongs to a group of medicines called Phenothiazines.
Promethazine is known as a drowsy antihistamine, making it more likely to make you feel sleepy than other antihistamines. As well as being used in Avomine Sea Sickness Tablets, Promethazine can be used for:
- Short-term sleep problems (insomnia) – including when a cough, cold or itching is keeping you awake at night.
- Allergies, including hay fever and hives.
- Cold symptoms, such as coughing and a runny nose.
It is generally recommended to take Avomine Sea Sickness Tablets and other Promethazine containing products the night before a long journey or 1 to 2 hours before a short journey.
Avomine Tablets During Pregnancy
When considering using Avomine Tablets during pregnancy, please speak to a doctor before using them. This is the same advice for any other medication you may take that wasn’t prescribed or issued by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant, think you are pregnant or are breast-feeding your baby, you should not take Avomine Tablets during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
When breast-feeding Avomine Tablets can cause your baby to be irritable and excited. Avomine Tablets will also interfere with pregnancy test results if taken before or during the test.
Avomine Tablets Review
You can view any Avomine Tablets Review and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. Customers can post a Avomine Tablets Review after purchase. To view more service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page.
Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any Avomine Tablets Review cause you to look for an alternative.
Avomine Travel Sickness Tablets Reviews
You can find and read Avomine Travel Sickness Tablets Reviews from various different reliable influencers and retailers. Most of the time a retailer will have a section where Avomine Travel Sickness Tablets Reviews can be posted by a customer who has already purchased it.
Take care in which Avomine Travel Sickness Tablets Reviews you read, as some may have been paid by the manufacturer. This can sometimes cause the reviewer to be biased. Look for any text disclosing that they were paid or sponsored for posting a review.
Avomine 25mg Tablets
Avomine 25mg Tablets work by stopping the naturally occurring histamine from binding to the receptors responsible for vomiting in the brain. Normally this part of the inner ear sends signals to the brain indicating something different than what the eyes are seeing, e.g., when going over a bump in the road or going up and down on a boat.
When these signals are consistent and continuous it causes nauseousness, vertigo, or vomiting. Avomine 25mg Tablets block the signals from getting to the brain thus preventing any nauseous feeling or symptoms associated with motion sickness.
Make sure to read the patient information leaflet before using Avomine 25mg Tablets.
Avomine 25mg Tablets 28s
Do not use Avomine 25mg Tablets 28s if you have:
- Ever had an allergic reaction promethazine, any phenothiazine or any of the ingredients.
- Taken medicines for depression, known as Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs) within the last 14 days.
- CNS depression. People with CNS depression will seem sleepy or unconscious (including coma).
Take special care with Avomine 25mg Tablets 28 and tell your doctor or pharmacist if you suffer with:
- Heart problems
- Liver problems
- Kidney or bladder problems
- A chest condition such as asthma or bronchitis
- Severe headaches with blurred vision, severe stomach pains with vomiting, dizziness, difficulty with keeping your balance, ringing in the ears or other ear problems as well as feeling sick
- A bad cough
- Reye’s Syndrome or symptoms of Reye’s Syndrome (including persistent vomiting, feeling tired or sleepiness).
Do not take Avomine 25mg Tablets 28s for more than 7 days without contacting your doctor.
Avomine 25mg Tablets Side Effects
Like all medicines Avomine 25mg Tablets Side Effects can occur, although not everybody will experience them.
If you experience any of the following Avomine 25mg Tablets Side Effects, stop taking this medicine and speak to your doctor immediately:
- Severe rash, itching, swelling of the face, lips or mouth
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Irregular heartbeats, low blood pressure
If you notice any of the following Avomine 25mg Tablets Side Effects speak to your doctor or pharmacist
- Infections, fevers or sore throats which seem to go on a long time
- Unexplained bruising or nose-bleeds
- If you develop a yellow colour of your skin, dark urine and yellowing of the whites of the eyes.
Other Avomine 25mg Tablets Side Effects may include:
- Headaches, dizziness, restlessness, confusion, you may feel tired of sleepy
- Children may become over excited while taking this product
- Occasionally some people, especially elderly, may experience blurred vision, dry mouth or have difficulty passing water
- Loss of appetite, upset stomach, nightmares
- Cramp or muscles twitching or jerking, or the muscles becoming rigid
Unusual movements of the head and face muscles
Medicines and their possible side effects can affect individual people in different ways. The following are some of the side effects that are known to be associated with promethazine. Just because a side effect is stated here does not mean that all people using Avomine will experience that or any side effect.
Drowsiness or feeling tired.
Difficulty passing urine.
Unexpected increase in excitability in children.
Increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight (photosensitivity). If affected you should avoid sun lamps and direct sunlight while you are taking this medicine.
Loss of appetite.
Awareness of your heartbeat (palpitations).
Abnormal heartbeats (arrhythmias).
Low blood pressure (hypotension).
Abnormal movements of the hands, legs, face, neck and tongue, eg tremor, twitching, rigidity (extrapyramidal effects).
Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist or read the leaflet provided with the medicine if you want any more information about the possible side effects of Avomine