Avomine 25mg Tablets
- Stops & Prevents Travel Sickness
- Active Ingredient: Promethazine
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Avomine works by stopping histamine from binding to its receptors in an area in the brain known as the vomiting centre. The vomiting centre is responsible for causing feelings of sickness and for the vomiting reflex.
Buy Avomine Tablets Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Avomine Tablets Online. To Buy Avomine Tablets UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Avomine Tablets UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Avomine Tablets Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Avomine 25mg Tablets
Avomine 25mg Tablets contain the active ingredient promethazine hydrochloride belongs and they belong to a group of medicines called phenothiazines. When your body has an allergic reaction, Phenergan Tablet will help block a natural substance called histamines from being produced.
Avomine 25mg Tablets are most commonly used to treat, travel sickness but can also we used to help allergic reactions and used as a short-term treatment for adults with difficulty sleeping.
See more information on motion sickness here on the NHS website.
Avomine Tablet Composition
Active Avomine Tablet Composition:
Other Avomine Tablet Composition:
- Wheat starch, lactose, dextrin, talc and magnesium stearate. Avomine contains lactose and gluten
Avomine Travel Sickness Tablets
Avomine Travel Sickness Tablets are usually safe for most people to use but there are a small number of people should not use them.
Do not take Avomine Travel Sickness Tablets:
- If under 5 years of age
- If you are allergic to promethazine hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients
- If you are taking a medicine for depression called a monoamine oxidase inhibitor
- If you suffer from severe dizziness, drowsiness or headache
- The person is in a coma
Speak to your doctor before taking Avomine Travel Sickness Tablets if:
- You have difficulty breathing, wheezing, tightness in the chest or an infection in your lungs
- You have any serious heart problems
- You have liver or kidney problems
- You have a stomach blockage or difficulty passing water
- You have hearing problems
- You have increased pressure in the eye
- You have had something called Reye’s Syndrome
- You have epilepsy
If any of the above applies to you, you should avoid taking Avomine 25mg Tablets until you have received medical advice.
Avomine Tablet Used For
Avomine Tablet Used For more commonly to treat or prevent motion sickness but also Avomine Tablet Used For:
- Difficulty sleeping in adults
- Hay fever or rashes
- Stopping nausea or vomiting
- Sedative for children aged 2 years and above
Avomine Tablets During Pregnancy
You may wonder if you can take Avomine Tablets During Pregnancy?
Before taking Avomine Tablets During Pregnancy the potential effects to your unborn baby should have been discussed with your doctor. They should only ever be taken if the benefits outweigh the risks.
Research states that if your doctor has told you to take Avomine Tablets During Pregnancy, they should not be taken in the last two weeks or pregnancy as they can cause excitement or irritability in the baby after it has been born.
Avomine Tablet For Sleeping
Suffering from insomnia can be very stressful and While Avomine Tablet For Sleeping are an effective treatment for short- term insomnia, there are other things you can do to help beat insomnia, these include:
- Keep normal sleep hours
- Ensure you sleep environment is restful
- Make sure you bed is comfy enough
- Get regular exercise
- Reduce your caffeine intake
- Do not overeat or drink
- Try not smoke
- Try relaxing before getting into bed
- Write down your worries
If you cannot sleep after taking Avomine Tablet For Sleeping and trying the above you should get up and do something that makes you feel relaxed, until you feel sleepy again then go back to bed. If your symptoms persist after 7 days of taking Avomine Tablet For Sleeping you should contact your GP for advice.
Avomine For Nausea
If you are taking Avomine For Nausea while travelling, there are other things to keep in mind that will help you feel less sick.
- Sit in the front of a car or
- Sit in the middle of a boat
- Look straight ahead at a fixed point
- Breathe fresh air if possible
- Close your eyes and focusing on your breathing
- Distract children by talking to them or playing music
- Take a break between long journeys
- Try consuming ginger
- Do not read, watch films or use electronic devices such as phones
- Do not look at moving objects such as passing cars or trees
- Do not eat heavy meals or drink just before travelling
Where To Buy Avomine Tablets?
You may wonder Where To Buy Avomine Tablets? You csn buy then from most pharmacies without the needed for a prescription, regardless of where you by them, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should be registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure you should contact the company for proof.
Further information on Where To Buy Avomine Tablets can be found by contacting us on the email address below if needed.
Avomine 25mg Tablets Dosage
Avomine 25mg Tablets Dosage to prevent you feeling sick or being sick when travelling should be taken exactly as follows, unless your doctor has told you otherwise, please read the leaflet before use for details on repeating the dose if needed.
Avomine 25mg Tablets Dosage for children 2-5 years:
- Not recommended Phenergan Elixir should be given in this age group
Avomine 25mg Tablets Dosage for children 5-10 years:
- Half a tablet to be given the night before the journey
Avomine 25mg Tablets Dosage for children over 10 years and adults
- A single tablet (25 mg) to be taken the night before the journey
- This may be repeated after 6-8 hours if necessary
Avomine 25mg Tablets Side Effects
Like all medicines, Avomine 25mg Tablets Side Effects can occur, but these are not experienced by everyone. If you experience any of these Avomine 25mg Tablets Side Effects, especially if any of them are getting worse, stop taking them and speak to your doctor as soon as possible:
- An allergic reaction
- A rash, trouble swallowing or breathing problems
- Swelling of the lips, face throat or tongue
- Unable to control muscles in the head or face
- Very fast uneven heartbeat or palpitations
- Overactive behaviour in children
- Tiredness that lasts a long time
- Trembling or muscle spasms
- Yellowing of the skin
A full list of Avomine 25mg Tablets Side Effects can be viewed here in the Patient Information Leaflet.
Avomine Tablet Alternative
While looking at information on Avomine Tablet For Sleeping you may decide you want to try a different medicine instead. Here at My Pharmacy, we offer a wide range of Avomine Tablet Alternative that can be purchased with our easy-to-use ordering system online, some of these Avomine Tablet Alternative treatments for short term insomnia include:
Promethazine Theoclate Tablets
Promethazine Theoclate Tablets Should be stored correctly so that when you come to use them, they are safe to use.
You should store Promethazine Theoclate Tablets:
- Out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not take after the expiry date
- Store in the original pack
- Store below 30°C
- Protect from light
Returning any unused or expired Promethazine Theoclate Tablets to your local pharmacy for safe disposal will not only prevent the tablets getting into the hands of a child or the mouth of a pet it will help protect other people and the environment.
If you require any further information on Avomine For Nausea or if there is anything else, we can assist you with please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on email@example.com
See our full range of holiday and travel products here at My Pharmacy.
Medicines and their possible side effects can affect individual people in different ways. The following are some of the side effects that are known to be associated with promethazine. Just because a side effect is stated here does not mean that all people using Avomine will experience that or any side effect.
Drowsiness or feeling tired.
Difficulty passing urine.
Unexpected increase in excitability in children.
Increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight (photosensitivity). If affected you should avoid sun lamps and direct sunlight while you are taking this medicine.
Loss of appetite.
Awareness of your heartbeat (palpitations).
Abnormal heartbeats (arrhythmias).
Low blood pressure (hypotension).
Abnormal movements of the hands, legs, face, neck and tongue, eg tremor, twitching, rigidity (extrapyramidal effects).
Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist or read the leaflet provided with the medicine if you want any more information about the possible side effects of Avomine