AfterBite Wipes (15)
- Convenient To Carry
- Suitable From 2 Years And Over
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
These wipes come in a convenient to carry handy wipe sachet. Soothes and eases the discomfort of bites and stings from mosquitoes, jelly fish, horseflies, bees, wasps and nettles.
Out of stock
Buy After Bite Wipes Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy After Bite Wipes Online. To Buy After Bite Wipes UK Next Day Delivery you need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy After Bite Wipes UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy After Bite Wipes Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
After Bite Wipes
After Bite Wipes come in a convenient to carry handy wipe sachet. After Bite Wipes soothe and eases the discomfort of bites and stings from mosquitoes, jelly fish, horseflies, bees, wasps and nettles.
Each of the After Bite Wipes are a simple way to care for the skin after being bitten. They will temporarily relive the pain and itching caused by these external factors.
After Bite Wipes features:
- Individually wrapped
- Active ingredient is Ammonia
- Helps relieve pain and discomfort associated with stings from mosquitoes, bees, horse flies, nettles, jelly fish and wasps.
After Bite Insect Sting Relief Wipes
Most insect bite sand stings aren’t anything to be worried about and will more than likely get better within a few hours or days. However, they can occasionally become inflamed and itchy, cause infection, spread illnesses such as Lyme disease, or produce a severe allergic reaction.
Products such as After Bite Insect Sting Relief Wipes can help relieve symptoms of pain, discomfort and itching.
If you notice that the bite or sting hasn’t improved within a couple of days or is getting worse, immediately contact your GP or called NHS 111. After Bite Insect Sting Relief Wipes can’t treat an infection or disease, so please get medical attention as soon as possible.
Signs you need immediate medical attention include:
- Wheezing or difficulty breathing
- A swollen face, mouth or throat
- Feeling sick or being sick
- A fast heart rate
- Dizziness or feeling faint
- Difficulty swallowing
- Loss of consciousness
Insect Bite Wipes
As well as using insect bite wipes there are other things you can do to help relieve the symptoms following an insect bite or sting, this includes:
- Taking over-the-counter painkillers such as Paracetamol or Ibuprofen to relieve pain or discomfort.
- Washing the area thoroughly and then apply a cold compress to the affected area to relieve symptoms.
- Apply an ointment or cream such as Hydrocortisone or an Antihistamine for itching relief.
If the above methods or insect bites wipes don’t work, a doctor may need to prescribe a stronger treatment.
Struggling to treat an insect bite or sting? Watch the video below for quick summary of how to do it, provided by the NHS.
Anti Insect Bite Wipes
Before purchasing Anti Insect Bite Wipes, it’s important to take extra precautions before travelling abroad. The risk of suffering from a serious insect bite in the UK is very minor, however in some parts of the world insects can carry serious diseases such as malaria.
If you plan on travelling abroad, find out what specific risks are associated with that country and plan accordingly. The Travel Health Pro website can you help you with this, providing information about vaccine recommendations, risks and outbreak news.
Anti Insect Bite Wipes will be recommended if you’re visiting an area where there’s a risk of disease or infection. Other items such as mosquito nets and antimalarial tablets may also be recommended.
Insect Bite Prevention Wipes
After Bite Wipes are one of many different Insect Bite Prevention Wipes products we have available at My Pharmacy. Before looking for an alternative you should consult with your doctor and try to find the best alternative for the country you are visiting.
You may want to consider some of the following Insect Bite Prevention Wipes alternatives:
Jungle Anti Insect Bite Wet Wipes
Jungle Anti Insect Bite Wet Wipes are transparent and contribute to relieving unpleasant sensations of itching caused by external agents. Each Jungle Anti Insect Bite Wet Wipes creates a mechanical barrier that prevents chafing and further irritations of the affected area.
Jungle Anti Insect Bite Wet Wipes contain the natural active ingredients called Calendula and Zanthoxylum. Both of these provide a soothing and refreshing action, providing relief to the affected area.
Jungle Anti Insect Bite Wet Wipes are just one of many different insect bite products available to purchase over-the-counter. Please speak to a holiday adviser or doctor about their recommendations.
Bite And Sting Relief Wipes
If you’re not familiar with the many different ways a sting or bite can look, they most often look like a small, red lump on the skin, which can be painful and itchy. The majority of them will clear up by themselves, but products like bite and sting relief wipes can help fasten the healing process and improve symptoms.
- Wasp and hornet stings
- Immediately after being stung by a wasp or hornet, a sudden, sharp pain will be felt at first. Afterwards, a swollen red mark may then form on the skin, which can be itchy and painful, lasting for a couple of hours. A minor allergic reaction may present itself as a large red area around the sting.
- Bee stings
- Very similar to a wasp sting, however the sting will often be left in the wound. The sting can be safely removed, please watch the above video on how to do that safely.
- Mosquito bites
- Bites from a mosquito often leave small red lumps on the skin. They will typically feel very itchy. Some people may develop fluid-filled blisters.
- Tick bites
- Not usually painful, you may not realise straight away that you’ve been bitten by a tick. Ticks will sometimes still be attached to the skin after being bitten. It’s important to remove them as soon as possible due to the increased chance of a Lyme disease infection.
A lot of the symptoms that can appear when bitten by the above insects can be relieved by using something like bite and sting relief wipes. Symptoms will last for up to a couple of hours or days, but if symptoms persist or continue to worsen, please seek a medical professional ASAP.
There are many other different insects and insect bites. The NHS has a whole page dedicated to identifying them and their symptoms.
Bee Sting Relief Wipes
Bee stings are a common outdoor nuisance. You can take several steps to avoid bee stings, as well as hornet and wasp stings, but they can also be easily treated with products like bee sting relief wipes.
Major hospital treatment will only be needed if you suffer from an allergic reaction. This can include an epinephrine, oxygen, intravenous antihistamines and cortisone, or a beta agonist. These are typically used when someone experiences an allergic reaction due to the sting.
Bee sting relief wipes only ease minor symptoms such as itching and mild pain. They should never be used to treat an infection.
There is no patient information leaflet available for this product.
You may also like…
Jungle Formula Natural Roll On 50ml
£8.69 Add to basket
- Jungle Formula Maximum Roll On repels mosquitoes and biting insects
- 8 Hours Protection Against Bites
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Savlon Antiseptic Cream
£2.49 – £6.39 Select options
- Cleanses cuts, grazes and minor wounds to help prevent infection
- First aid treatment of superficial burns & scalds
- Prevention of infection on shaving cuts, blisters and sores
Jungle Formula Mosquito Killer Plug In
£15.99 Add to basket
- Kills Mosquitoes And Biting Insects
- Lasts For 45 Days, 8-10 Hours Per Night
- Suitable From 8 Years And Over
TCP Antiseptic Liquid – 100ml£5.75 Add to basket