A&D Blood Pressure Monitor (UA-611)
- Adult cuff included (22-32cm)
- WHO Classification Indicator
- IHB Indicator
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
A&D have been a leading provider of medical devices for both home healthcare and healthcare professionals worldwide since we were established in 1977. The UA-611 benefits from many of the features developed by A&D for professional clinical use.
A&D Blood Pressure Monitor
Buy A&D Blood Pressure Monitor (UA-611) Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy A&D Blood Pressure Monitor (UA-611) Online. To Buy A&D Blood Pressure Monitor (UA-611) UK Next Day Delivery you need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy A&D Blood Pressure Monitor (UA-611) UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy A&D Blood Pressure Monitor (UA-611) Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
A&D Blood Pressure Monitor (UA-611)
A&D have been a leading provider of medical devices for both home healthcare and healthcare professionals worldwide since they were established in 1977.
The A&D Blood Pressure Monitor (UA-611) benefits from many of the features developed by A&D for professional clinical use.
- A&D Blood Pressure Monitor (UA-611) is the ideal home use monitor
- One button control – with latest 3rd generation fully automatic measurement technology
- Unique A&D latex-free and metal-free SlimFit Cuff (22-32cm)
- Irregular Heart Beat (IHB) indicator
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Blood pressure classification indicator – for easy and clear understanding of Blood Pressure readings
- 30 reading memory function – for recording trending
- Average memory reading function
- Clinically validated to the world recognised European Hypertension Society (ESH) 2010 protocol
- Pack contains free batteries
- 5-year warranty – for complete peace of mind (based on normal home usage)
A&D UA-611 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
The A&D UA-611 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor is a clear step towards a healthy lifestyle, the monitor benefits from extremely accurate Oscillometric BP measurement, first developed and patented by A&D back in 1984.
It also boasts A&D’s IHB (Irregular Heart Beat)/Circadian Rhythm analysis technology, pioneered by A&D in 2001 and now found on the entire range of blood pressure monitors. This A&D ground breaking technology is now used worldwide assisting in the opportunistic detection of arrythmias – which include Afib (or Atrial Fibrillation).
A&D UA-611 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor also utilizes the latest 3rd generation technology from A&D, with an easy one button operation incorporating the advantage of automatic fuzzy logic-controlled inflation.
The A&D UA-611 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor provides the user a leading cost-effective solution with the reassurance of advanced technology and ESH clinical validation.
A&D Medical Blood Pressure Monitor
Each box of A&D Medical Blood Pressure Monitor contains the following items:
- The A&D Medical Blood Pressure Monitor
- Latex and Metal Free, SlimFit Cuff (22-32 cm)
- Instruction Manual
- 4 x AA Batteries
Blood Pressure Monitors
Blood pressure monitors are used for monitoring blood pressure in individuals who have been diagnosed with hypertension. High blood pressure, otherwise known as hypertension, increases the chances of experiencing serious health issues such as strokes and heart attack.
The only way of knowing if you have high blood pressure or not is to have a blood pressure test. All adults aged over the age of 40 years old are advised by the NHS to have their blood pressure levels checked at least every 5 years.
Using a blood pressure monitor is easy and effective. Using one could be the difference between dying and saving your life.
If you currently don’t possess a blood pressure monitor, there are currently a number of places you can get tested, including:
- At your GP surgery
- At some pharmacies
- As part of the NHS Health Check service
- In some workplaces
Best Blood Pressure Monitor
Finding the best blood pressure monitor that you can take home and use can be difficult. There are a wide range of different monitors available, making it important that you find the best blood pressure monitor that is accurate and the correct one for you.
Here are some tips to find the best blood pressure monitor for you:
- Ask your doctor to measure your blood pressure. If the test shows a high reading, they will provide a monitor for home use that you can borrow for a set amount of time. This will more than likely be one of the best blood pressure monitor readers you can find.
- If you’re buying a monitor, make sure to purchase one that has an upper cuff. A lot of the cheaper versions measure blood pressure using the wrist or finger, whereas more accurate monitors will use a cuff for the upper arm.
- For the best blood pressure monitor, make sure the cuff fits correctly around the arm. It should wrap snuggly around the upper arm, with just enough space for two fingers to fit underneath.
- Make sure the blood pressure monitor is UK approved. The monitor should be validated for accuracy by the British and Irish Hypertension Society (BIHS). This means that the monitor you have chosen will have been put through a number of tests to make sure the results are accurate and ones that can be trusted.
- In order for the monitor to be accurate over a long period of time, it will need servicing and calibrating. Generally, this is recommended to happen at least once every two years. Manufacturers usually offer this service, but will likely charge a fee.
Home Blood Pressure Monitor
When using a home blood pressure monitor, one of the first steps in achieving a healthier lifestyle is recording your numbers. Make sure to keep a diary of your readings, and depending on how frequently your doctor has told you to check, write the date and time you took them.
Before using a home blood pressure monitor, there are certain things you should know in order to get an accurate reading.
One of these is avoiding anything that could temporarily raise it in the short term. Eating, smoking, drinking caffeinated drinks such as coffee, or exercising can all cause temporary rises in blood pressure. Please wait at least half an hour before measuring your blood pressure if any of the above applies to you in that timeframe.
Some other tips to get the most accurate reading when using a home blood pressure monitor include:
- Wearing loose-fitting clothing
- Resting for five minutes before taking a reading
- Making sure the arm is supported and at the same level as your heart
- Make sure you feel relaxed and comfortable
A&D Blood Pressure Monitor UA-611 Instructions
Please follow the A&D Blood Pressure Monitor UA-611 Instructions included in the manual of your purchased product.
The A&D Medical UA-611 manual will list how to setup your monitor correctly. This includes installing/changing batteries, connecting the air hose and AC adapter, selecting the correct cuff size and applying the cuff to the arm.
If you’re struggling following the A&D Blood Pressure Monitor UA-611 instructions, please do not hesitate to pop down to your local pharmacy or doctors to ask for guidance or a demo of using one.
A&D Medical UA-611 Manual
Each purchase of this product will include a A&D Medical UA-611 manual. If for some reason your purchase does not include a A&D Medical UA-611 manual you can view it online and print yourself a copy by clicking here.
Comprised of information about the product, the A&D Medical UA-611 manual includes:
- Parts identification
- Symbol meanings
- Using the monitor
- Recalling the memory data
- What is an irregular heartbeat?
- Pressure bar indicator
- About blood pressure
- WHO classification indicator
- Technical data
A&D Medical UA-611 Review
You can view any A&D Medical UA-611 Review and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. Customers can post a A&D Medical UA-611 Review after purchase. To view more service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page.
Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any A&D Medical UA-611 Review cause you to look for an alternative.