Zirtek Allergy Solution 1mg/ml
£7.99 – £22.99
- Effective Allergy Relief
- Active Ingredient: Cetirzine
- For Adults & Children 2 + Years
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Zirtek Allergy Solution is an antiallergic medication. In adults and children aged 2 years and above, Zirtek Allergy Solution 1 mg/ml oral solution is indicated – for the relief of nasal and ocular symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis. – for the relief of urticaria.
|150ml||£7.99||Out of Stock|
Buy Zirtek Allergy Solution Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Zirtek Allergy Solution Online. To Buy Zirtek Allergy Solution Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Zirtek Allergy Solution UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Zirtek Allergy Solution Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Cetirizine Hydrochloride is the active ingredient of Zirtek Allergy Solution. Zirtek Allergy Solution is an antiallergic medication.
In adults and children aged 2 years and above, Zirtek Allergy Solution is indicated –
- For the relief of nasal and ocular symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis.
- For the relief of urticaria.
Zirtek Allergy Solution
Zirtek Allergy Solution is used primarily to treat the symptoms of allergic rhinitis, otherwise known as hay fever. It can cause symptoms such as a runny nose, itch eyes, congestion, and sneezing and sinus pressure. These are also all typical symptoms of a cold, but unlike a cold, hay fever isn’t caused by a virus.
Hay fever is a response to indoor and outdoor allergens, such as pollen, or the skin of dogs and cats. Zirtek Allergy Solution is supposed to be taken before coming into contact with any of these allergens, therefore preventing symptoms from manifesting.
Hay fever can genuinely impact your quality of life, but you don’t have to put up with the symptoms dragging you down any longer. Zirtek Allergy Solution can help prevent symptoms and tips can be followed to help you avoid things that may trigger your hay fever.
Zirtek Allergy Liquid
Zirtek Allergy Liquid helps relieve mild to moderate allergy symptoms, such as:
- Runny nose
- Itchy or watery eyes
- Itchy throat or nose
The above reactions can often occur after you have touched or inhaled allergens, such as pollen from a plant, mould or pet dander. Symptoms of allergies usually affect the nose, sinuses, throat, and other areas of your upper respiratory system.
Zirtek Allergy Liquid can also help relieve hives. Hives are itchy, raised rashes on the skin. Hives often occur with food or medication allergies.
Should you have allergies and have not used treatment before, Zirtek Allergy Liquid would be a good starting point for treatment, especially for people who can’t use tablets.
Zirtek Allergy Solution 150ml
There are two different types of hay fever (allergic rhinitis) called seasonal and perennial. Seasonal symptoms occur during spring, summer, and early fall and are usually caused by airborne pollen. Perennial symptoms occur year-round and are caused by sensitivity to dust mites, pet hair, cockroaches or mould.
When the body comes into contact with allergens the immune system will react by displaying the following symptoms:
- Stuffy nose due to inflammation or congestion
- Runny nose or post nasal drainage
- Itching, usually in the nose, mouth, eyes, or throat
- Red and watery eyes
- Puffy, swollen eyelids
- Hay fever asthma cough
As well as getting treatment in the form of Zirtek Allergy Solution 150ml, changes to your home and behaviour can further help manage symptoms. Some of these changes include:
- Keeping windows closed during high pollen periods
- Wearing glasses or sunglasses when outside to keep pollen out of the eyes
- Wash your hands after being outside or after touching an animal
Speak to a doctor if symptoms are year-round (perennial). Treatment such Zirtek Allergy Solution 150ml may not be suitable for long term use.
Liquid Zirtek belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines. Antihistamines are medicines that are used to relieve symptoms of allergies associated with hay fever, but they can also be used for conjunctivitis and reactions to insect bites or stings.
Cetirizine hydrochloride is the antihistamine in Liquid Zirtek. Cetirizine belongs to a sub group of antihistamines called non-drowsy antihistamines. These are antihistamines that are less likely to make you feel drowsy.
The other sub group include antihistamines that make you feel sleepy and drowsy. You may have heard of some such as chlorphenamine, promethazine and diphenhydramine.
Both groups of antihistamines can be found in numerous different forms – including tablets, capsules, syrups, liquids like Liquid Zirtek, syrups, creams, lotions, gels, eyedrops and nasal sprays.
Zirtek Allergy Side Effects
Like all medicines, Zirtek Allergy side effects can occur, but not everybody will experience them.
The following Zirtek Allergy side effects are rare or very rare, but you must stop taking the medicine and speak to your doctor straight away if you notice them:
- Allergic reactions, including severe allergic reactions and angioedema (serious allergic reaction which causes swelling of the face or throat).
These reactions may start soon after you first take the medicine, or it might start later.
Common Zirtek Allergy Side Effects
- Somnolence (sleepiness)
- Dizziness, headache
- Pharyngitis, rhinitis, (in children)
- Diarrhoea, nausea, dry mouth
Uncommon Zirtek Allergy Side Effects
- Paraesthesia (abnormal feelings of the skin)
- Abdominal pain
- Pruritus, rash
- Asthenia (extreme fatigue), malaise
Rare Side Effects
- Allergic reactions, some severe
- Depression, hallucination, aggression, confusion, insomnia
- Liver function abnormal
- Weight increase
Very Rare Side Effects
- Syncope, dyskinesia (involuntary movements), dystonia (abnormal prolonged muscular contractions), tremor, dysgeusia (altered taste)
- Blurred vision, accommodation disorder (difficulty focusing), oculogyration (eyes having uncontrolled circular movements)
- Angioedema (serious allergic reaction which causes swelling of the face or throat), fixed drug eruption
- Abnormal elimination of urine (bed wetting, pain and or difficulty passing water)
Zirtek Allergy Liquid
Do not use Zirtek Allergy Liquid
- If you have a severe kidney disease (severe renal failure with creatinine clearance below 10ml/min);
- If you are allergic to cetirizine hydrochloride or any of the other ingredient of this medicine, to hydroxyzine or to any of piperazine derivatives (closely related active ingredient to other medicines)
If you are a patient with renal insufficiency, please ask your doctor for advice; if necessary, you will take a lower dose. The new dose will be determined by your doctor.
If you have problems passing urine (like spinal cord problems or prostate or bladder problems), please ask your doctor for advice.
If you are an epileptic patient or a patient at risk of convulsions, you should ask your doctor for advice.
No clinically significant interactions have been observed between alcohol and cetirizine used as the recommended doses. However, there are no data available on the safety when higher doses of cetirizine and alcohol are taken together. Therefore, as it is the case with all antihistamines, it is recommended to avoid taking Zirtek Allergy Liquid with alcohol.
Zirtek Allergy Medicine
Features of Zirtek Allergy Medicine
- Provides relief of hay fever symptoms such as runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, itchy throat or nose.
- Can also treat the symptoms associated with pets, house and dust mites.
- Can be taken for allergic skin reactions such as rash, itching, redness and urticarial.
Because of the ingredient called Cetirizine, Zirtek Allergy Medicine are different from many other UK antihistamine brands. This is because many of the other brands include Loratadine or acrivastine.
These different antihistamines work in very similar ways, but some people find that Zirtek Allergy Medicine work better for fighting allergy symptoms. This is simply the result of people reacting differently to each active ingredient. If a person finds, for example, that Zirtek Allergy Medicine aren’t effective for them, they should consider finding an active ingredient that is.
Zirtek Allergy Relief
If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or are planning to become pregnant, ask your doctor for advice before using Zirtek Allergy Relief.
Zirtek Allergy Relief should be avoided in pregnant women. Accidental use of the drug by a pregnant woman should not produce any harmful effects on the foetus. Nevertheless, the medicine should only be administered if necessary and after medical advice.
The active ingredient in Zirtek Allergy Relief, Cetirizine, can pass into breast milk. A risk of side effects in breastfed infants cannot be excluded. Therefore, you should not take Zirtek Allergy Relief during breast-feeding unless you have contacted a doctor.
Zirtek Liquid Dosage
Always take the Zirtek Liquid dosage exactly as described in the patient information leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your pharmacist or doctor if you aren’t sure.
The solution can be swallowed as such.
Recommended Zirtek Liquid Dosage – Adults and adolescents above 12 years old
The recommended dose is 10mg once daily as 10ml oral solution (2 full measuring spoons)
Use in children between 6 and 12 years old
The recommended dose is if 5mg twice daily as 5ml (one full measuring spoon) twice daily.
Use in children between 2 and 6 years old
The recommended Zirtek Liquid dosage is 2.5mg twice daily as 2.5ml oral solution (a half-measuring spoon) twice daily.
The duration of your treatment depends on the type, duration and course of your complaints. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
Zirtek Liquid SPC
The SPC of a product, Summary of Product Characteristics, can usually be found on the Electronic Medicines Compendium.
The Zirtek Liquid SPC (Summaries of Product Characteristics) is a description of its medicinal properties and the conditions attached to its use. It explains how to use and prescribe a medicine. It is used by healthcare professionals, such as doctors, nurses and pharmacists.
Zirtek Allergy Relief Boots
Whilst Zirtek Allergy Relief Solution is available from other commercial stores like Zirtek Allergy Relief Boots, My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase products online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the products they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Zirtek Allergy Relief Boots, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or product. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative products should the one you’re looking for not be available. See our thousands of 5 Star Ratings on Trustpilot from real customers.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name products. When compared to other retailers such as Zirtek Allergy Relief Boots, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The following side effects are rare or very rare, but you must stop taking the medicine and
speak to your doctor straight away if you notice them:
– Allergic reactions, including severe reactions and angioedema (serious allergic reaction which
causes swelling of the face or throat).
These reactions may start soon after you first take the medicine, or it might start later.
Common side effects (may affect up to 1 in 10 patients)
– Somnolence (sleepiness)
– Dizziness, headache
– Pharyngitis, rhinitis (in children)
– Diarrhea, nausea, dry mouth
Uncommon side effects (may affect up to 1 in 100 patients)
– Paresthesia (abnormal feelings of the skin)
– Abdominal pain
– Pruritus (itchy skin), rash
– Asthenia (extreme fatigue), malaise
Rare side effects (may affect up to 1 in 1,000 patients)
– Allergic reactions, some severe (very rare)
– Depression, hallucination, aggression, confusion, insomnia
– Tachycardia (heart beating too fast)
– Liver function abnormal
– Urticaria (hives)
– Oedema (swelling)
– Weight increased
Very rare side effects (may affect up to 1 in 10,000 patients)
– Thrombocytopenia (low levels of blood platelets)
– Tics (habit spasm)
– Syncope, dyskinesia (involuntary movements), dystonia (abnormal prolonged muscular
contractions), tremor, dysgeusia (altered taste)
– Blurred vision, accommodation disorder (difficulty focusing), oculogyration (eyes having
uncontrolled circular movements)
– Angioedema (serious allergic reaction which causes swelling of the face or throat), fixed drug
– Abnormal elimination of urine (bed wetting, pain and/or difficulty passing water)
Not known frequency of side effects (frequency cannot be estimated from the available data)
– Increased appetite
– Suicidal ideation (recurring thoughts of or preoccupation with suicide) , nightmare
– Amnesia, memory impairment
– Vertigo (sensation of rotation or movement)
– Urinary retention (inability to completely empty the urinary bladder)
– Pruritus (intense itching) and/or urticaria upon discontinuation
– Joint pain
– Rash with blisters containing pus
– Hepatitis (inflammation of the liver)