Zirtek Allergy Solution 1mg/ml ( 150ml)
- Effective Allergy Relief
- Active Ingredient: Cetirzine
- For Adults & Children 2 + Years
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Zirtek Allergy Solution is an antiallergic medication. In adults and children aged 2 years and above, Zirtek Allergy Solution 1 mg/ml oral solution is indicated – for the relief of nasal and ocular symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis. – for the relief of urticaria.
Buy Zirtek Solution Online
My Pharmacy Is The Best Place To Buy Liquid Zirtek Online UK In 2020. To Order Zirtek Allergy Solution Online In The UK You Are Not Required To Have A Prescription, But You Will Need To Complete A Free Online Consultation Service.
Buy Liquid Zirtek Online UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy You Can Buy Zirtek Solution Online UK Next Day Delivery. Each Treatment Is Sent Out In Secure And Discreet Packaging Ensuring That You Get Your Medicine On Time And Intact.
Zirtek Allergy Medicine
Zirtek Allergy Medicine is an antiallergic medication that can be used in both adults and children aged 6 years of age and over. Zirtek Allergy Solution contains the active ingredient Cetirizine which is a commonly used antihistamine used to relieve symptoms from allergies such as itching eyes, nose, skin, a runny nose, watering eyes and sneezing.
Antihistamines are available in many types usually split into two groups drowsy and non-drowsy, Zirtek Allergy Medicine comes in several forms from tablets to Liquid Zirtek and is a non-drowsy medication. Although it’s a non-sedating medication it has been known to cause drowsiness in very few people. If you experience any kind of sleepiness you should ensure your reactions are normal before carrying out tasks such as driving or operating machinery.
See more on Antihistamines
What Is Zirtek Used For?
What Is Zirtek Used For? Is asked by many as it’s not just used for Hayfever it is used for lots of different allergies. So, let’s have a look What Is Zirtek Used For? Zirtek Allergy Tablet is used for the following allergies:
- Seasonal allergic rhinitis (Hay fever)
- Perennial allergic rhinitis (Dust and pet)
- Urticaria (swelling, redness and itching of the skin)
Zirtek Liquid Dosage
Zirtek Liquid Dosage instructions should be followed at all times and the patient information leaflet should always be read before use to ensure the Liquid Zirtek is safe for you to use.
Zirtek Liquid Dosage instructions:
- Children aged 6 to 12 years: The recommended dose is 5 mg twice daily as 5 ml (one full measuring spoon) twice daily.
- Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age: The recommended dose is 10 mg once daily as 10 ml oral solution (2 full measuring spoons).
- Zirtek Allergy Relief for Children is not suitable for children under 6 years of age.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding:
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine. Zirtek Allergy Relief for Children should be avoided in pregnant women. Accidental use of the drug by a pregnant woman should not produce any harmful effects on the foetus. Nevertheless, the medicine should only be administered if necessary and after medical advice. Cetirizine passes into breast milk. Therefore, you should not take Zirtek Allergy Relief for Children during breast-feeding unless you have contacted a doctor
For more information on Zirtek Liquid Dosage please refer to the patient information leaflet in the further information section below.
How Long Does Zirtek Solution Take To Work?
How the medication is taken and when usually determines how long does Zirtek Solution Take To Work? Let’s have a closer look at How Long Does Zirtek Solution Take To Work? Zirtek Allergy Medicine usually takes effect in a little as 20 minutes but can sometimes take 1 hour to become fully effective.
How Quickly Does Zirtek Work?
When taking Liquid Zirktek many people receive up to 24 hours relief from just one dose but How Quickly Does Zirtek Work? People who take Zirtek Allergy Solution usually feel the relieve within the hour but How Quickly Does Zirtek Work? Varies from person to person.
If you feel this medication is not providing any relief speak to your GP or Pharmacist.
Zirtek Liquid Drowsy
Zirtek liquid drowsy is not really the correct term used for this medication as its actually a non-sedating medication that has only been known to cause drowsiness is very few people.
If we can assist you on Zirtek Liquid Drowsy, How Long Does Zirtek Solution Take To Work? Zirtek For Cough or Zirtek Liquid Drowsy for Children questions, please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Zirtek Liquid For Children
When using Zirtek Liquid For Children you should ensure you do not give it to them:
- If they have a severe kidney disease
- If they are allergic to cetirizine dihydrochloride, to any of the other ingredients in Zirtek Liquid for Children
The full list of Zirtek Liquid For children ingredients are:
The active substance is cetirizine. 10 ml (equals to 2 measuring spoons) contain 10 mg of cetirizine dihydrochloride. The other ingredients are sorbitol (E 420), glycerol, propylene glycol, saccharin sodium, methylparahydroxybenzoate (E 218), propylparahydroxybenzoate (E216), banana flavour 54.330/A (Firmenich), sodium acetate, glacial acetic acid and purified water. 10 ml Zirtek Allergy Relief for Children (=2 measuring spoons) contain: 3.15 g glucose equivalents (sorbitol).
Zirtek Liquid For Chicken Pox
You can use Zirtek Liquid for Chicken pox to help relieve and prevent the itchiness that they cause but Zirtek Solution with not cure them. As well as using Zirtek Liquid For Chicken Pox you can use paracetamol to reduce a fever.
Zirtek For Toddlers
You cannot use Zirtek For Toddlers, it can only be used for children over 6 years of age. You should not use Zirtek For Toddlers unless it has been prescribed by your own GP.
Zirtek For Cough
Some people use Zirtek For Cough when the cough is caused by an allergy such as hay fever but before using Zirtek For Cough you should always consult a healthcare provider.
Zirtek For Colds
Zirtek For Colds has been known to bring relief in people who are suffering from a runny and blocked nose. Zirtek For Colds should always be discussed with your own GP prior to taking so they can determine what is causing your cold like symptoms first.
Zirtek Allergy Tablet
Zirtek Allergy Tablet Alternatives can be purchased with our easy to use ordering system.
Some Zirtek Allergy Tablet Alternatives are:
What Zirtek Allergy Solution is and what it is used for
Cetirizine dihydrochloride is the active ingredient of Zirtek Allergy Solution.The Solution is an antiallergic medication. In adults and children aged 2 years and above, Zirtek 1 mg/ml oral solution is indicated – for the relief of nasal and ocular symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis. – for the relief of urticaria.
See more about Allergies
How to take Zirtek Allergy Solution
Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
The solution can be swallowed as such.
Adults and adolescents above 12 years old: The recommended dose is 10 mg once daily as 10 ml oral solution (2 full measuring spoons)
Use in children between 6 and 12 years old: The recommended dose is 5 mg twice daily as 5 ml (one full measuring spoon) twice daily.
Use in children between 2 and 6 years old The recommended dose is 2.5 mg twice daily as 2.5 ml oral solution (a half-measuring spoon) twice daily
Patients with renal impairment Patients with moderate renal impairment are recommended to take 5 mg once daily. If you suffer from severe kidney disease, please contact your doctor or pharmacist who may adjust the dose accordingly. If your child suffers from kidney disease, please contact your doctor or pharmacist who may adjust the dose according to your child’s needs. If you feel that the effect of Zirtek Allergy Solution is too weak or too strong, please consult your doctor.
Do not take Zirtek Allergy Solution
- if you have a severe kidney disease (severe renal failure with creatinine clearance below 10 ml/min)
- if you are allergic to cetirizine dihydrochloride or any of the other ingredients of this medicine, to hydroxyzine or to any piperazine derivatives (closely related active ingredients of other medicines).
Zirtek Allergy Ingredients
The active substance is cetirizine. 10 ml (equals to 2 measuring spoons) contain 10 mg of cetirizine dihydrochloride. – The other ingredients are sorbitol (E 420), glycerol, propylene glycol, saccharin sodium, methylparahydroxybenzoate (E 218), propylparahydroxybenzoate (E 216), banana flavor 54.330/A (Firmenich), sodium acetate, glacial acetic acid, purified water. – 10 ml Zirtek Allergy Solution (=2 measuring spoons) contain: 3.15 g glucose equivalents (sorbitol).
See our other Child and Baby Products
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The following side effects are rare or very rare, but you must stop taking the medicine and
speak to your doctor straight away if you notice them:
– Allergic reactions, including severe reactions and angioedema (serious allergic reaction which
causes swelling of the face or throat).
These reactions may start soon after you first take the medicine, or it might start later.
Common side effects (may affect up to 1 in 10 patients)
– Somnolence (sleepiness)
– Dizziness, headache
– Pharyngitis, rhinitis (in children)
– Diarrhea, nausea, dry mouth
Uncommon side effects (may affect up to 1 in 100 patients)
– Paresthesia (abnormal feelings of the skin)
– Abdominal pain
– Pruritus (itchy skin), rash
– Asthenia (extreme fatigue), malaise
Rare side effects (may affect up to 1 in 1,000 patients)
– Allergic reactions, some severe (very rare)
– Depression, hallucination, aggression, confusion, insomnia
– Tachycardia (heart beating too fast)
– Liver function abnormal
– Urticaria (hives)
– Oedema (swelling)
– Weight increased
Very rare side effects (may affect up to 1 in 10,000 patients)
– Thrombocytopenia (low levels of blood platelets)
– Tics (habit spasm)
– Syncope, dyskinesia (involuntary movements), dystonia (abnormal prolonged muscular
contractions), tremor, dysgeusia (altered taste)
– Blurred vision, accommodation disorder (difficulty focusing), oculogyration (eyes having
uncontrolled circular movements)
– Angioedema (serious allergic reaction which causes swelling of the face or throat), fixed drug
– Abnormal elimination of urine (bed wetting, pain and/or difficulty passing water)
Not known frequency of side effects (frequency cannot be estimated from the available data)
– Increased appetite
– Suicidal ideation (recurring thoughts of or preoccupation with suicide) , nightmare
– Amnesia, memory impairment
– Vertigo (sensation of rotation or movement)
– Urinary retention (inability to completely empty the urinary bladder)
– Pruritus (intense itching) and/or urticaria upon discontinuation
– Joint pain
– Rash with blisters containing pus
– Hepatitis (inflammation of the liver)