Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive 500ml
- Effective Treatment For Dry Skin Conditions
- Protects And Moisturises Skin
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive is a bath treatment for the relief of contact dermatitis, eczema, senile pruritus, ichthyosis & related dry skin disorders.
Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive
What Is Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive?
Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive is a fragrance-free, soothing bath treatment with 60% liquid paraffin for the symptomatic relief of contact dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, senile pruritus, ichthyosis and related dry skin conditions.
See more information on dry skin on the NHS website
Before You Use Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive
Do NOT use this product:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients of this product.
This product is for external use only. Avoid getting the product in your eyes or any other sensitive areas.
How To Use Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive
- Adults: Add 20ml to a standard bath of warm water (8 inches deep)
- Infants and children: Add 5-10ml to a small bath (25 litres) or washbasin or warm water.
- Immerse and cover the affected areas and soak for 10-20 minutes. Alternatively, gently sponge over the affected areas repeatedly. Pat dry with a towel.
Contact sensitivity skin reactions may occur if sensitised to one or more ingredients of Zerolatum Emollient Bath Treatment. Irritation is normally mild and occurs infrequently.
If you notice these or any other side effects, stop use and tell your doctor or pharmacist. They will tell you what to do.
- Liquid Paraffin, Acetylated Wool Alcohols, Isopropyl Myristate and C12-C13 Pareth-3
If there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact our hlepful customer service team on email@example.com