Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive 500ml
- Effective Treatment For Dry Skin Conditions
- Protects And Moisturises Skin
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive is a bath treatment for the relief of contact dermatitis, eczema, senile pruritus, ichthyosis & related dry skin disorders.
Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive
Buy Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive Online. To Buy Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Zerolatum Emollient is an emollient (softening, soothing agent) used in the treatment of eczema and related skin conditions. Zerolatum Emollient forms a protective film which moisturises, soothes, softens and rehydrates the skin. It is especially effective when bathing. Zerolatum Emollient has been specially developed to provide symptomatic relief of contact dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, senile pruritus, ichthyosis and related dry skin conditions.
- Forms a protective film to moisturise, soothe and soften the skin.
- Fragrance free.
- Liquid paraffin base.
- Suitable for adults, children and babies.
Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive
There are plenty of other different types of emollients if Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive isn’t appropriate for your current condition. Typically, the majority of emollients can be purchased over-the-counter from a pharmacy without the need of a prescription.
- This type of emollient is thin and is great for hairy or damaged areas of the skin. People with dry skin will want to try another emollient type as lotions aren’t usually moisturising.
- Very moisturising, thick and greasy, ointments are great for very dry, thickened skin. Great for sensitive skin because they are usually preservative free, but shouldn’t be used on weeping eczema.
- Sprays are great for areas of skin that are hard-to-reach or that are sore or infected that can’t be touched.
- Soap substitutes
- Soap, shampoos and shower gels that are generally bought off of supermarket shelves will usually dry out the skin and cause eczema and other skin conditions to worsen. Using an emollient soap substitute can help improve the health of your skin.
Make sure you’re making the correct decision when purchasing Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive. Other options are available and may be more suitable for your condition
Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive 500ml
Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive 500ml can be used with any condition which causes dry skin, such as eczema, ichthyosis and senile pruritus.
Ichthyosis is a condition that causes widespread and persistent thick, dry, “fish-scale” skin. Senile pruritus is a chronic pruritus of unknown origin in elderly people. All of the above conditions cause dry skin, and ultimately leading to itchy skin.
Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive 500ml aims to keep the skin hydrated by forming a barrier over the skin and keeping moisture contained.
Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive Eczema
Atopic eczema is the most common form of eczema, a condition that causes the skin to become itchy, dry and cracked. When using Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive Eczema its primary purpose is to help reduce the dryness of the skin.
Eczema is usually a chronic condition, although it can improve significantly over time, or even clear completely. Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive Eczema is just one of the many emollients that can be used to treat eczema and other dry skin conditions. There are different strengths of treatments that can include creams and ointments as well as bath additives:
- Very mild (hydrocortisone)
- Moderate (Betamethasone valerate and clobetasone butyrate)
- Strong (a higher dose of Betamethasone valerate and betamethasone diproprionate)
- Very strong (clobetasol proprionate and diflucortolone valterate)
Zerolatum Emollient bath Additive For Dry Skin
Zerolatum Emollient bath Additive For Dry Skin as you know is used to treat atopic eczema. Treatment for atopic eczema can help relieve symptoms and improve the outlook over time.
However, there is currently no cure and eczema that is severe has a significant effect on a person’s day to day life. Controlling symptoms is the main objective when looking for treatment options. There are many different options when looking to control and manage eczema, including:
- Self-care techniques, such as reducing scratching and avoiding triggers.
- Emollients (Zerolatum Emollient bath Additive For Dry Skin)
- Topical corticosteroids that are used to reduce swelling, redness and itching during flare-ups.
Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive How To Use
Please follow the below Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive how to use instructions in order to use this medical product correctly.
- Bath treatment for the relief of contact dermatitis, eczema, senile pruritus, ichthyosis and related dry skin disorders.
- Add 15-20ml to a standard bath of warm water. Immerse and cover the affected areas with the bath water and soak for 10-20 minutes. Pat dry with a towel.
Infants and children
- Add 10ml to a small bath or wash basin of warm water. Immerse and cover the affected areas with the bath water and soak for 10-20 minutes.
The above Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive how to use instructions are intended for a bath additive. Other Zeroderm products require different instructions.
If you have any further questions about Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive how to use instructions, please contact our customer support team.
Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive Ingredients
If you are allergic to any of the below Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive Ingredients, do not use this product and seek a suitable alternative.
Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive Ingredients: Liquid Paraffin, Acetylated Wool Alcohols, Isopropyl Myristate, Macrogol Lauryl Ether 3 (C12-Cl3 pareth-3).
Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive Reviews
You can view Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive Reviews and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. To view more Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive Reviews and overall service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page.
Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive Reviews cause you to look for an alternative.
Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive Amazon
Whilst Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive is available from other commercial stores like Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive Amazon, Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive Boots, Superdrug, My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Superdrug, Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive Amazon, Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive Boots, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available. See our thousands of 5 Star Ratings on Trustpilot from real customers.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive Boots, Superdrug, Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive Amazon, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
What Happens If Swallowed Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive?
A common question we see posted online regarding this product is “What happens if swallowed Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive?”
If this product is accidently swallowed or consumed, the ingredients may cause diarrhoea. Depending on the amount swallowed, this may be minor or could be a severe case of diarrhoea.
Treat the diarrhoea as you would deal with any other case of diarrhoea. Drink plenty of water and do not attempt to cause vomiting.
Should you experience other symptoms when this product has been swallowed, speak to a doctor or go to your nearest hospital.
Contact out customer support team if you have any other questions relating to “What Happens If Swallowed Zerolatum Emollient Bath Additive?”