Zerocream Dry Skin Emollient 50g
- Effective Treatment For Dry Skin Conditions
- Alternative To Soap
- Protects And Moisturises Skin
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Zerocream Emollient is an emollient cream with 27% paraffins for the relief of symptoms of flaking, dry skin, ichthyosis, dermatitis, dry stage of eczema & dry cases of psoriasis.
Zerocream Dry Skin Emollient
What Is Zerocream Emollient?
Zerocream Emollient is an emollient cream with 27% paraffins for the relief of symptoms of flaking, dry skin, ichthyosis, dermatitis, dry stage of eczema & dry cases of psoriasis. It can be used as an alternative to soap, this is because soap cleanses the skin but also dries it meaning if you have a dry skin condition it will be made worse.
See more information on dry skin on the NHS website
Before You Use Zerocream Emollient
Do NOT use this product:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients of this product.
This product is for external use only. Avoid getting the product in your eyes or any other sensitive areas.
How To Use
Adults, the elderly and children: Apply to the affected areas of skin two or three times daily, and smooth gently into the skin, following the direction of the hair growth.
This product is not expected to have any side effects when used as directed. Any side effect may be a sign of an allergic reaction, some of these signs include: Swelling of the face, lips, tongue and throat; a red itchy skin rash; wheezing or difficulty breathing; feeling faint and dizzy; a strange metallic taste in the mouth; collapse. If you get any of these symptoms after using this medicine, seek medical attention immediately.
Liquid Paraffin, White Soft Paraffin, Lanolin Anhydrous (wool fat), Glyceryl Monostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetostearyl Sulfate, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Carbomer, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Methyl Hydroxybenzoate, Sodium Propyl Hydroxybenzoate.
You may also like…
Eumovate Eczema & Dermatitis Cream 15g
£6.99 Select options
- Relieves Flare-Ups Of Eczema And Dermatitis
- Soothes Itchy, Red, Dry Skin
- Active Ingredient: Clobetasone Butyrate
£4.50 – £9.99 Select options
- Treatment For Dry, Chapped & Sore Skin
- Active Ingredients: Liquid Paraffin & Isopropyl Myristate
- Next Day Delivery
Eurax HC Cream 15g
£2.96 Select options
- Rapid, soothing relief from itching and irritation
- Also treats Eczema and dermititis
- Reduce scratching and trigger factors
HC45 Hydrocortisone Cream, 15g.
£4.49 Select options
- Treatment For Itchy Dry Or Red Skin
- Active Ingredient : Hydrocortisone
- Next Day Delivery Available