WaveSense Duo Jazz Blood Glucose Strips (2×25)
- Small Sample Size
- Easy to Use
- Accurate Results
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Helps you to monitor your blood glucose levels by providing a quick and easy blood test.
WaveSense Duo Jazz Blood Glucose Strips
What Are WaveSense Glucose Strips?
WaveSense Duo Glucose Strips help you to monitor your blood glucose levels by providing a quick and easy blood test. They are used alongside the WaveSense Jazz Glucose Meters for results.
Read more on hyperglycaemia on the NHS website
How To Use
- Before testing your blood glucose levels, wash your hands thoroughly.
- Insert one WaveSense Test Strip into your blood glucose meter, making sure the contact bars are facing up. The word ‘fill’ will appear on the meter screen.
- Use your lancing decide to draw a drop of blood from your fingertip and apply this drop to the tip of the AgaMatrix Test Strip.
- The visual window of the test strip will turn red to show that you have applied enough blood.
- When you hear a beep, remove the tip of the test strip from the blood sample and wait for the meter to calculate your results.
Before You Use
- Do not reuse test strips, use a new strip for each test.
- Do not use after the expiration date listed on the packaging.
- You can use the strips up to 6 months after opening the packaging.
No patient information leaflet is available for this product.