Vitabiotics Wellbaby Vitamin D Drops 30ml
- Includes Measuring Syringe
- Contributes To Normal Bone Development
- Suitable From Birth To 4 Years
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Wellbaby Vitamin D Drops has been carefully developed by Vitabiotics’ nutritional experts, and provides the exact level of Vitamin D for infants and young children.
Vitabiotics Wellbaby Vitamin D Drops
What Are Wellbaby Vitamin D Drops?
Wellbaby Vitamin D Drops has been carefully developed by Vitabiotics’ nutritional experts, and provides the exact level of Vitamin D for infants and young children, as recommended by the UK Department of Health, in a natural olive oil base. Suitable for infants from birth to 4 years.
See more information on vitamin D on the NHS website
Before You Use Wellbaby Vitamin D Drops
Do NOT give this medicine to your baby:
- if they are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients.
- without first consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
How To Use
- Insert syringe into bottle, then hold upside down.
- Draw out 0.5ml liquid as marked on syringe.
- Carefully administer drops onto infant’s tongue. For ages up to 6 months it is recommended to administer the liquid drop by drop onto nipple or bottle teat, and allow baby to suckle each drop.
There are no known side effects to taking Wellbaby at the reccomended dose. If your baby experiences any signs of a serious allergic reaction, seek medical attention immediately. Some of these signs include wheeziness, difficulty in breathing, swelling of the eyelids, face or lips, rash or itching (especially affecting your whole body).
Olive oil, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol).