Videne Antiseptic Solution 500ml
- Can Be Used As A Hand Wash
- Antiseptic cleanser
- Active Ingredients: Cutaneous Solution (Iodinated Povidone)
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Videne Antiseptic Solution 500ml is used as an antiseptic for skin that is infected or that is likely to become infected. Povidone iodine works by slowly releasing iodine which kills or prevents the growth of bacteria, fungi and some viruses.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
Out of stock
What is Videne Antiseptic Solution 500ml
Videne Antiseptic Solution 500ml is used as an antiseptic for skin that is infected or that is likely to become infected. Povidone iodine works by slowly releasing iodine which kills or prevents the growth of bacteria, fungi and viruses.
Videne Antiseptic Solution is a proven solution for skin, mucous membrane and wound antiseptic. Solution gradually releases iodine to help destroy bacteria (incl. MRSA), fungi and some viruses. Its broad efficacy is combined with high tolerability to ensure safe use without impairing healing of wounds.
What Are The Benefits Of Videne Antiseptic Solution
- For skin antisepsis, e.g. prior to surgery, catheterisation, injections and punctures
- For mucous membrane antiseptic, e.g. mouth, eye and genitals
- As antiseptic treatment for wounds, burns and infected skin
- High efficacy spectrum combined wiith high tolerability ensure safe use
- Performance of PVP Iodine confirmed in many studies and evaluations both in vitro and in practice
- Wide range of indications simplifies treatment protocols
- Allows skin delineation to indicate which skin areas are disinfected
- Povidone-Iodine USP 10%
- Effective as hand wash / scrub
Caution before using Videne Antiseptic 500ml
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if pregnant as iodine may be absorbed through the skin and may affect thyroid tests carried out on your baby
- Do not use if breast feeding or on newborn babies
- It must not be used on broken skin as alcohol could cause stinging
- If you get this product in your eye, cleanse with a large quantity of water and seek medical attention
- If swallowed, seek medical attention
- Keep out of reach of children
Possible side effects from using Videne Antiseptic Solution
- Side effects are rare but may produce skin reactions in iodine-sensitive patients.
- These usually subside when the treatment is stopped.