Uvistat Lipscreen SPF 50 5g
- Effective Sun Care
- Suitable For Most Skin Types
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery
Uvistat SPF 50 lipscreen contains Vitamin E and Tea Tree oil. The moisturising balm helps prevent lips from becoming dry and chapped. With the lips being the area of the body with the least layers of skin, then extra care should be taken all year round.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
What is Uvistat lipscreen and what it is used for
Uvistat lipscreen contains Vitamin E and Tea Tree oil. The moisturising balm helps prevent lips from becoming dry and chapped. With the lips being the area of the body with the least layers of skin, then extra care should be taken all year round.
Spend time in the shade when the sun is strongest. In the UK, this is between 11am and 3pm from March to October.
Make sure you:
- spend time in the shade between 11am and 3pm
- make sure you never burn
- cover up with suitable clothing and sunglasses
- take extra care with children
- use at least factor 30 sunscreen
Uvistat lipscreen Benefits
- CONTAINS VITAMIN E & TEA TREE OIL
- PROTECT AGAINST COLD SORES
- PROTECT AGAINST CHAPPED LIPS
- SUITABLE FOR MOST SKIN TYPES
- ENDORSED BY MELANOMA UK
- UVA & UVB PROTECTION
Uvistat Lipscreen Ingredients
Ingredients: Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Synthetic Wax, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Octocrylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cera Microcristallina, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Silica, Paraffin, Persea Gratissima Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, BHT.