Unguentum M Protective Cream 500g
- Smooths And Softens Skin
- Stops Skin From Losing Moisture
- Relieves Itching Caused By Eczema
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Unguentum M is formulated to smooth and soften your skin. It replaces oils in your dry skin and stops your skin losing moisture. It will also relieve the itching caused by eczema and dermatitis.
Unguentum M Protective Cream
What Is Unguentum M?
Unguentum M is formulated to smooth and soften your skin. It replaces oils in your dry skin and stops your skin losing moisture. It will also relieve the itching caused by eczema and dermatitis. This product is used to treat dry, cracked and damaged skin caused by conditions like eczema, dermatitis, itchy skin (known as pruritus), or dry harsh scaly skin (known as ichthyosis).
See more information on itchy skin on the NHS website
Before You Use Unguentum M
Do NOT use this product:
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- near the eyes or on mucous membranes.
How To Use
- This medicine should be applied directly to your skin.
- Apply this medicine gently to the affected areas three times a day or as often as you need to. A good time to do this is after you have had a bath.
- Make sure your hands are clean. Use a small amount of this medicine and apply it gently to the affected area. If you are using the 500g jar, use a spoon or spatula to take the medicine out as this will help to keep the cream clean.
- If you are using this medicine instead of soap, wet the dry skin, and cleanse the skin with this medicine. Then wash it off with water and pat the skin dry with a towel. Do not rub the skin because you might remove some of the medicine.
Like all medicines, Unguentum M can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Some of these side effects include:
Rare (1 in 10 out of 10,000):
- skin irritations such as burning sensation and reddening or allergic contact dermatitis
The ingredients are white soft paraffin (contains buthylhydroxytoluene (E321)), cetostearyl alcohol, polysorbate 40, propylene glycol (E1520), glyceryl monostearate 40-55, liquid paraffin, medium-chain triglycerides, sorbic acid (E200), colloidal anhydrous silica, purified water, sodium hydroxide