Tavegil Tablets (60)
- Active Ingredients: Clemastine
- Effective Allergy Relief
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Tavegil Tablets can be used for Allergic rhinitis, including hay fever and perennial rhinitis, vasomotor rhinitis. Allergic dermatoses, including pruritus, atopic eczema and contact dermatitis.
Out of stock
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 - 4||5 - 6|
Buy Tavegil Tablets Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Tavegil Tablets Online. To Buy Tavegil Tablets Online UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Tavegil Tablets UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Tavegil Tablets UK Next Day Delivery Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Tavegil Tablets contain clemastine 1 mg as the active ingredient, which belongs to a group of antihistamines. Antihistamines are responsible for blocking the effect of a substance produced by the boy called histamine.
Histamine is responsible for the expansion of blood vessels and skin swelling when something harmful, such as an infection is detected. However, because people have allergies, the body mistakenly sees something such as pollen as a threat. Thus the histamine is released and the common symptoms associated with an allergic reaction happen.
Tavegil tablets are used to treat:
- Allergic rhinitis (inflammation of the nasal mucous membranes) including hay fever, perennial rhinitis and vasomotor rhinitis.
- Allergic skin disease, including pruritus, atopic eczema and contact dermatitis.
- Angioneurotic oedema (rapid swelling of the skin, mucosal tissues, internal organs or brain) and drug allergy.
Buy Tavegil Tablets
Looking to Buy Tavegil Tablets online and want an easy and secure checkout experience? As a fully registered online pharmacy in the UK, My Pharmacy has a wide range of online prescription treatments available allowing you to order a prescription online for most diseases and afflictions. Browse our range treatments from our online chemist below. All prescriptions are approved by our consultation service.
Once the consultation service has been answered, enter your delivery address and payment details via the secure checkout page and your order of Buy Tavegil Tablets online will be dispatched the same day if placed before 4pm.
Tavegil Tablets For Dogs
In order to buy Tavegil Tablets For Dogs or Flixotide Evohaler Cats Online you will need a Pet Prescription from your licensed UK vet. With this prescription you can then Order Pet Medication Online from My Pharmacy. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote.
To order prescription treatments for your pet from My Pharmacy please follow these simple steps:
- Contact us on email@example.com for a free quote of Tavegil Tablets For Dogs.
- Once you’ve received your quote send your pet’s prescription to our freepost address: My Pharmacy, 58 – 60 Queen Street, Great Harwood, Lancs, BB67AL.
- Be sure to put your quote reference number when you send us your prescription.
- Our licensed pharmacist will check your prescription and then send out your treatment along with your prescription, Tavegil Tablets For Dogs.
Like with all medicine, Tavegil Tablet Side Effects can occur but aren’t experienced by everyone. If you experience any of these Tavegil Tablet Side Effects, especially if any of them are getting progressively worse, immediately stop and speak to your doctor as soon as possible. In general any of the side effects will lessen if the dose is reduced from the initial dose.
Stop taking any Tavegil Tablet if you experience any of the following signs of an allergic reaction:
- Difficulty in breathing or swallowing
- Swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat
- Severe itching of the skin, with a red rash or raised bumps
Common Tavegil Tablet Side Effects
- Fatigue and drowsiness
Uncommon Side Effects
Rare Side Effects
- Headache, excitability, upset stomach, nausea, dry mouth, skin rash, allergic reactions, shortness of breath and weakness.
Very Rare Side Effects
- Constipation, rapid heartbeat, palpitations
Tavegil Tablets Antihistamine
Each Tavegil Tablets Antihistamine contain the same amount of ingredients. All of the Tavegil Tablets Antihistamine can be found on the back of the packet and patient information leaflet online.
Active Tavegil Tablets Antihistamine Ingredients: Each tablet contains 1 mg of clemastine.
Other Tavegil Tablets Antihistamine Ingredients: lactose, polyvinylpyrrolidone, maize starch, talc, magnesium stearate, purified water.
Tavegil Tablets 1mg are white, uncoated, round tablets, 7mm in diameter with bevelled edges, smooth on one side and marked with “OT” and scored with a single breakline on the other.
Each packet sold by My Pharmacy will contain 60 Tavegil Tablets Antihistamine.
Tavegil Tablets 1mg
Always take Tavegil Tablets 1mg exactly as your doctor has told you. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you’re not sure.
Adults & Elderly
- One tablet should be taken in the morning and one should be taken at night with water.
- In individual cases the dose may be increased to 6 Tavegil tablets 1mg daily if necessary. Your doctor will tell you if you need to increase the dose.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- 1 to 3 years: take a quarter to half a tablet in the morning and at night.
- 3 to 6 years: take half a tablet in the morning and at night
- 6 to 12 years: take a full or half tablet in the morning and at night.
- Tavegil Tablets 1mg should not be given to children below the age of 1.
Tavegil Tablets Boots
Whilst Tavegil Tablets 1mg are available from other commercial stores like Lloyds Pharmacy, Tavegil Tablets Boots, Tesco Pharmacy, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Tesco Pharmacy, Lloyds Pharmacy, Tavegil Tablets Boots, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available. See our thousands of 5 Star Ratings on Trustpilot from real customers.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Tavegil Tablets Boots, Asda Pharmacy, Lloyds Pharmacy, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Tavegil Tablets UK
There are many types of different antihistamines. They are categorised into two different groups called non-drowsy:
- Antihistamines that make you feel sleepy – such as chlorphenamine, hydroxyzine and promethazine. Antihistamines that make you drowsy may help you sleep when symptoms are keeping you up at night.
- Non-drowsy antihistamines that are less likely to make you feel sleepy – such as cetirizine, fexofenadine and loratadine.
Tavegil Tablets UK are known as antihistamines that make you feel sleepy and drowsy. This is why it’s important to not operate machinery or drive whilst using them. Choosing between Tavegil Tablets UK and other antihistamines will entirely be up to your or your doctor.
There isn’t much evidence to suggest any antihistamine, non-drowsy or otherwise, is better at relieving allergy symptoms. Some people will find certain ones will work better for them and not for others. Trying different types should help narrow down which do and don’t work for you.
Tavegil Tablets Clemastine 1mg
Should you ever need to take Tavegil Tablets Clemastine 1mg with other medications, you would first need to speak with your doctor about any possible interactions. Interactions could stop either of the medications from working correctly, and even increasing the risk of side effects.
Tavegil Tablets Clemastine 1mg and other antihistamines have problems interacting with many medications. Some examples of medicines that could cause problems if taken together with antihistamines are:
- Indigestion or stomach ulcer medicines
- Cough and cold medications that also contain antihistamines
Alcohol intake should be stopped whilst also taking an antihistamine such as Tavegil Tablets Clemastine 1mg because of its drowsy side effects. Alcohol will exacerbate this increasing the chances of it making you drowsy.
Tavegil Tablets For Cats
If you are thinking of using Tavegil Tablets for cats, your cat will first need to be tested for any unknown sensitivities to antihistamines. Using Tavegil tablets for cats is also considered ‘extra-label usage’, meaning the drug being used can be used in a way that is not listed on the drugs labelling.
As the active ingredient, clemastine, was originally designed for human use, a veterinarian should be consulted before giving it to a pet.
Tavegil Tablets For Night Sweats
Although night sweats can be normal because of bedding sheets or room temperature, sometimes it may be more nefarious than that.
As an antihistamine, Tavegil tablets for night sweats aren’t generally used. If you are experiencing night sweats which are causing you to sweat so much that your clothes and bedding are soaking wet, an appointment should be made with a doctor for further diagnoses.
Tavegil Tablets Reviews
You can view Tavegil Tablets Reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. To view more Tavegil Tablets Reviews and overall service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any of the Tavegil Tablets Reviews cause you to look for an alternative.
Before you use Tavegil Tablets
Do not take if you have:
- an allergy (hypersensitivity) to any of the ingredients of Tavegil Tablets
- an allergy (hypersensitivity) to other arylalkylamine antihistamines (ask your doctor if you are unsure what these are)
- Porphyria, a metabolism disorder which affects red blood cells and may cause blistering of the skin, abdominal pains and mental problems
- Do not give Tavegil to children below one year of age.
Like all medicines, Tavegil Tablets can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
STOP taking Tavegil and seek medical help immediately if you have any of the following
which may be signs of an allergic reaction:
– difficulty in breathing or swallowing
– swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat.
– severe itching of the skin, with a red rash or raised bumps.
Common side effects (affecting 1 to 10 users in 100):
Fatigue and Drowsiness.
Uncommon side effects (affecting 1 to 10 users in 1, 000):
Rare side effects (affecting 1 to 10 users in 10, 000):
Headache, excitability, upset stomach, nausea, dry mouth, skin rash, allergic reactions,
shortness of breath and weakness
Very rare side effects (affecting 1 user in 10, 000):
Constipation, rapid heart beat, palpitations
In general, these side effects may lessen if the dose is reduced.
If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you have any side effects not listed in this leaflet,
please tell your doctor or pharmacist.