Sudafed Sinus Ease 0.1% Nasal Spray 15ml
- Effective Hayfever Treatment
- Active Ingredient: Xylometazoline Hydrochloride
- Easy To Use
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Sudafed Sinus Ease 0.1% Nasal Spray is a medicine which is used to help clear the blocked up feeling in your nose and sinuses, and helps relieve congestion caused by sinusitis, colds and hayfever. The metered spray gives an exact dose that lasts for up to 10 hours.
Sudafed Sinus Ease Nasal Spray
What is Sudafed Sinus Ease
Sudafed Sinus Ease 0.1% Nasal Spray is a medicine which is used to help clear the blocked up feeling in your nose and sinuses, and helps relieve congestion caused by sinusitis, colds and hayfever. The metered spray gives an exact dose that lasts for up to 10 hours. The spray contains xylometazoline hydrochloride, which is a topical decongestant that relieves nasal and sinus congestion. This medicine is for use by adults and children aged 12 years and over.
Before You Use Sudafed Sinus Ease
Do NOT use this medicine if you:
- have ever had a bad reaction (e.g. rash, swelling of the face and throat, difficulty breathing) to any of the ingredients.
- are taking, or have taken in the last two weeks, drugs for depression known as Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs).
- have recently had neurosurgery.
- have had your pituitary gland removed.
Sudafed Sinus Ease Side Effects
Like all medicines, Sudafed Sinus Ease can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Some of these side effects include:
- Occasionally people may experience local irritation such as burning, soreness, dryness, stinging, itching or sneezing.
- Nausea and headache may rarely occur.
- If this medicine is used continuously for long periods, congestion symptoms may return.
Sudafed Sinus Ease Ingredients
The active ingredient in Sudafed Sinus-Ease 0.1% Nasal Spray is: Xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.1% w/v. The other ingredients are: Benzalkonium chloride, disodium edetate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate, sodium monohydrogen phosphate, sodium chloride, sorbitol solution, purified water.
How to Use Sudafed Sinus Ease
- Remove the plastic cap from the nozzle.
- When using the spray for the first time, press the plunger downwards while supporting the base with your thumb as shown in the diagram and release until a single spray is delivered.
- Hold the bottle upright and place the nozzle into one nostril. Press the plunger downwards and at the same time breathe in through your nose. Release the plunger and remove the nozzle from the nostril. Repeat this process for the other nostril.
- Wipe the nozzle and replace the plastic cap after use.