Silderm Scar Gel
£8.59 – £22.19
- Effective Scar Healing Treatment
- Dries Quickly
- Reduces Redness
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
This product contains 100% silicone which has been proven in clinical trials to reduce redness and decrease the size of scars. Treatment and prevention. Reduces redness and flattens scars.
Silderm Scar Gel
What Is Silderm Scar Gel?
Silderm Scar Gel contains 100% silicone which has been proven in clinical trials to reduce redness and decrease the size of scars. Treatment and prevention. Reduces redness and flattens scars. Unique blend of naturally occurring silicones. Dries quickly. Intended for use on old or new scars.
See more information on scars on the NHS website
Before You Use Silderm Scar Gel
Do NOT use this product:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients of this product.
For external use only. Avoid contact with mouth and eyes.
How To Use
- Apply a thin layer of Silderm Scar Gel over the affected area and let dry.
- Do this every day for at least three months and until you stop seeing improvement in the appearance of your scar.
This product is not expected to have any side effects when used as directed. Any side effect may be a sign of an allergic reaction, some of these signs include: Swelling of the face, lips, tongue and throat; a red itchy skin rash; wheezing or difficulty breathing; feeling faint and dizzy; a strange metallic taste in the mouth; collapse. If you get any of these symptoms after using this medicine, seek medical attention immediately.
Liquid Silicone, Dimethicone, Alkylmethicone, Dimethiconol, Cyclicmethicone, Silicate.
There is patient information leaflet available for this product.
You may also like…
Epiduo Gel (45g)
£30.99 – £32.99 Select options
- Effective Antibiotic-Free Acne Cream
- Active Ingredients: Adapalene And Benzoyl Peroxide
- See Improvement Within 1-4 Weeks
Duac Once Daily Gel
£28.99 – £48.99 Select options
- Antibiotic Topical Acne Treatment
- Active Ingredients: Clindamycin Phosphate and Benzoyl Peroxide
- Treats Severe Acne