Rennie Deflatine Tablets
£3.99 – £4.89
- Formulated With Simeticone
- Effective Treatment For Trapped Wind
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Rennie Deflatine relieves the pain and discomfort of bloating, flatulence, and trapped wind. Each tablet is formulated with simeticone, a highly effective anti-foaming agent that causes the trapped air bubbles to combine and disperse, helping to eliminate the symptoms discreetly and without embarrassment.
|18 Tablets||£3.99||In Stock|
|36 Tablets||£4.89||In Stock|
What is Rennie Deflatine And What Is It Used For
Rennie Deflatine relieves the pain and discomfort of bloating, flatulence, and trapped wind. Each tablet is formulated with simeticone, a highly effective anti-foaming agent that causes the trapped air bubbles to combine and disperse, helping to eliminate the symptoms discreetly and without embarrassment. Rennie Deflatine also contains antacids which provide effective relief from heartburn, indigestion and acid reflux. You must contact a doctor if you do not feel better or if you feel worse after 7 days.
See more on trapped wind on the NHS webiste.
Before You Use Rennie Deflatine Tablets
Do not take Rennie Deflatine:
- If you have severe kidney disease or suffer from kidney stones
- If you have high calcium levels in the blood, kidneys or urine
- If you have low phosphate levels in the blood
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients
How to Store Rennie Deflatine Tablets
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton and blister. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month
- Do not throw away any medicines via waste water or household waste
- Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use
- These measures will help protect the environment.
Rennie Deflatine Tablets Side Effects
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Side effects are unlikely at the recommended dose.
Very rarely severe allergic reactions e.g. rashes, swelling or shortness of breath may occur.
If you experience these reactions stop treatment and contact a doctor or emergency department immediately. Long term use of high doses can cause high calcium and magnesium levels in the blood, nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort, diarrhoea and milk-alkali syndrome, especially in people with kidney conditions. This can cause nausea and vomiting, constipation, headache, alterations in taste sensations and muscular weakness.
How To Use Rennie Deflatine Tablets
- One or two tablets sucked or chewed as required.
- Do not take more than 11 tablets a day.
- This medicine is only for adults and children over 12 years.
- The duration of treatment is limited to 14 days.
Rennie is suitable for use when suffering from heartburn during pregnancy or when breastfeeding if taken as instructed. However, if you are pregnant always talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine.
- The active substances are: calcium carbonate 680mg, heavy magnesium carbonate 80mg and simeticone 25mg
- The other ingredients are sorbitol (E420), magnesium stearate, potato starch, pregelatinised maize starch, talc, mint flavour, lemon flavour