Refresh Contacts Unit Vials 0.4ml (20 Pack)
- Easy To Apply
- For Dry Eyes
- Next Day Delivery Available
Refresh Contacts provide a soothing relief from tired and dry eyes. For use with all contact lenses including daily disposables and extended wear. Preservative free for sensitive eyes
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
What is Refresh Contacts and what is it used for
Refresh Contacts provide a soothing relief from tired and dry eyes.
- For use with all contact lenses including daily disposables and extended wear preservative free for sensitive eyes
- Helps ensure you always have comfortable lens wear all day
- Lubricating and moisturising eye drop that relieves eye discomfort for all contact lens wearers
- Can be used by contact lens wearers to relieve eye irritation which may be caused by environmental factors such as dust glare pollen, air pollution and more
- Suitable for use with all types of contact lenses including daily disposables and extended wear
Before you use Refresh Contacts
- Store at room temperature
- Keep out of the reach of children.
How to use Refresh Contacts
- Ensure that the container is intact
- To open, completely twist off tab
- Place one or two drops into each affected eye
- Discard any remaining solution, and dispose of container properly
Always read the information leaflet before use
Active Ingredient: Sodiumcarboxy-methylcellulose 0.5%.
Do not overuse
Keep out of reach of children, infants and pets
If irritation persists; seek medical advice
Safe to use in children under medical supervision
Cautiously use the eye drops in case of allergies and reactions to any of the key ingredients used
Discard the bottle after expiry date