Psoriderm Emulsion 40% w/v Bath Additive 200ml
- Active Ingredient: Distilled Coal Tar
- Effective Treatment For Psoriasis
- Restores Normal Skin Development
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
This product is a treatment for you to add to your bath water when bathing. It helps treat a particular type of psoriasis that doctors refer to as sub-acute or chronic plaque psoriasis.
Psoriderm Emulsion Bath Additive
What Is Psoriderm Emulsion Bath Additive?
Psoriderm Emulsion Bath Additive is a treatment for you to add to your bath water when bathing. It helps treat a particular type of psoriasis that doctors refer to as sub-acute or chronic plaque psoriasis. This type of psoriasis involves areas of raised,
red, sometimes itchy, patches of skin, covered with silvery scales (without any blistering or tenderness). The patches often occur on the elbows, knees, lower back and scalp. The active ingredient in this product is distilled coal tar, which stops itching and
restores normal skin development.
See more on psoriasis on the NHS website.
How To Use Psoriderm Emulsion Bath Additive
For adults, the elderly and children:
- Add 30ml of the product to a bath of warm water
- Soak for 5 minutes.
- Pat the skin dry with a soft towel.
- Avoid rubbing with the towel because this makes skin conditions worse.
Before You Use
Do NOT use this product:
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to distilled coal tar or any of the other ingredients of Psoriderm Emulsion Bath Additive listed further below;
- on psoriasis that feels and looks sore and angry, or on pustular psoriasis (which is very tender, inflamed, and involves small blisters filled with pus);
- on infected skin.
Like all medicines, Psoriderm Emulsion Bath Additive can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Some of these side effects include:
- skin irritation;
- acne-like eruptions;
- skin photo-sensitivity (sensitivity to sunlight).
- In rare cases, it may stain the skin, hair or fabric.
The active ingredient is distilled coal tar (40.0% w/v). The other ingredients are polysorbate 20, trolamine, phenoxyethanol and purified water.