Pro D3 20000 / Pro D3 20000 Vegan Capsules (30)
£36.76 – £45.61
- 20,000 IU per capsule
- High strength formulation
- Active Ingredient: Colecalciferol
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
Pro D3 Capsules contain high-grade vitamin D3. They are free from gelatine, preservatives, salt, yeast, peanut and soya and are V and HMC approved.
|Pro D3 20,000 IU||£36.76||In Stock|
|Pro D3 Vegan 20,000 IU||£45.61||In Stock|
What Pro D3 (Fultium-D3) Capsules Are And What They Are Used For
Fultium-D3 are capsules. They contain the active ingredient: Vitamin D3 (20,000 IU colecalciferol equivalent to 500 micrograms Vitamin D3). Vitamin D is found in the diet and is also produced in the skin after exposure to thesun. Often vitamin D is given in combination with calcium. Fultium-D3 is recommended for use when you have a normal intake of dietary calcium.
Pro D3 Capsules Consumption Precautions
DO NOT take Pro D3 Capsules if:
- You are allergic (hypersensitive) to vitamin D or any of the other ingredients in the capsules
- Have high levels of vitamin D in your blood (hypervitaminosis D)
- Have high blood levels of calcium (hypercalcaemia) or high urine levels of calcium (hypercalciuria)
- Have kidney stones or serious kidney problems.
Check with your doctor before taking Fultium-D3 if:
- you have kidney damage or disease. Your doctor will need to measure the levels of calcium in your blood or urine
- you are being treated for heart disease
- you have sarcoidosis (an immune system disorder which may affect your liver, lungs, skin or lymph nodes)
- you are already taking additional doses of calcium or vitamin D. Whilst you are taking Fultium-D3 your doctor will monitor your blood levels of calcium to make sure they are not too high.
- Fultium-D3 20,000 IU Capsules are not suitable for children under 12 years.
- Use in pregnancy and breast-feeding Fultium-D3 20,000 IU capsules are not recommended.
Possible Side Effects
Like all supplements, Fultium-D3 can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Side effects with Fultium-D3 may include:
Uncommon side effects (affecting less than 1 in 100 people)
- too much calcium in your blood (hypercalcaemia).You may feel or be sick, lose your appetite, have constipation, stomach ache, feel very thirsty, have muscle weakness, drowsiness or confusion
- too much calcium in your urine (hypercalciuria).
Rare side effects (affecting less than 1 in 1000 people)
- skin rash
Storing Pro D3 Capsules
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Store below 25°C.
- Store blister foil in the original container in order to protect from light.
- Do not use Fultium-D3 after the expiry date which is stated on the carton as “EXP”. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Supplements should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of supplements no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.
The active ingredient (which makes the supplement work) is colecalciferol. Each capsule contains 20,000 IU colecalciferol (equivalent to 500 micrograms Vitamin D3).
The other ingredients are:
- Capsule Content
- Maize oil, refined
- Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) (E321)
- Capsule Shell
- Quinoline Yellow (E104)
- Purified Water