Paracodol Soluble Tablets
- Treats Acute Moderate Pain
- Active Ingredient: Codeine Phosphate and Paracetamol
- For Short-Term Use
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Paracodol Tablets can only be used in patients aged 12 years and over for the short term treatment of acute moderate pain which is not relieved by paracetamol, ibuprofen or aspirin alone. This includes muscular and rheumatic pains, headache, migraine, neuralgia, period pain, toothache, aches and pains.
Buy Paracodol Online
My Pharmacy is the Best Place to Buy Paracodol Tablets Online UK in 2019. To order Paracodol Tablets Online in the UK with our easy to use ordering system.
What Are Paracodol Tablets
Paracodol Tablets can only be used in patients aged 12 years and over for the short term treatment of acute moderate pain which is not relieved by paracetamol, ibuprofen or aspirin alone. This includes muscular and rheumatic pains, headache, migraine, neuralgia, period pain, toothache, aches and pains. This medicine contains codeine. Codeine belongs to a group of medicines called opioid analgesics which act to relieve pain. It also contains paracetamol, another analgesic to relieve pain.
How To Take Paracodol Tablets
- Dissolve the tablet in water before use
- Adults aged 18 years and over: Take 1-2 tablets, repeated if necessary every 4-6 hours with a maximum of 8 tablets a day
- Children aged 12 -18 years: Take 1 tablet, repeated if necessary every 4–6 hours with a maximum of 4 tablets a day. Paracodol Tablets should not be taken by children under 12 years due to the risk of severe breathing problems
Always read the patient information leaflet before use.
What you need to know before you take Paracodol
Before using this medicine you should speak to your doctor or pharmacist if
- you have liver or kidney failure
- severe breathing problems or asthma
- stomach or intestinal blockage
- recent biliary tract surgery.
- Do not take Paracetamol and Codeine if you are currently taking or have taken a medicine known as a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) in the last 14 days. Some examples of MAOI include phenelzine, selegiline, moclobemide and tranylcypromine.
- Do not take any medicines that contain codeine if you are breastfeeding. Codeine goes into your breastmilk and is not suitable for your baby. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for alternatives.
- This painkiller is not suitable for children younger than 12 years old. Do not give any medicines that contain codeine to a child unless it was specifically prescribed for the child by the child’s doctor.
You can buy soluble Paracodol UK from My Pharmacy, we also offer many other soluble Paracodol alternatives and pain relief treatments. Some of these soluble Paracodol alternatives include –
Side effects are rare at recommended doses, but occasionally Paracodol Capsules can cause constipation. Any other unusual side effects should be reported to your pharmacist. If you notice that you bruise or bleed more easily than usual or if you are more prone to infection, such as sore throat or mouth ulcers, you should speak to your doctor.