Otrivine Extra Dual Relief Nasal Spray – 10ml
- Active Ingredients: Ipratropium / xylometazoline
- Relieves Nasal Congestion
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Otrivine Extra Dual Relief Nasal spray is used for the treatment of nasal congestion with runny nose (rhinorrhea) in connection with common colds.
What Otrivine Extra Dual Relief nasal spray is and what it is used for
Otrivine Extra Dual Relief Nasal spray is a combination medicinal product consisting of two different substances (xylometazoline hydrochloride and ipratropium bromide). One of the active ingredients (ipratropium bromide) helps with the runny nose, the other (xylometazoline hydrochloride) has a decongesting effect. Otrivine Nasal spray is used for the treatment of nasal congestion with runny nose (rhinorrhea) in connection with common colds.
Before you use Otrivine Extra Dual Relief nasal spray
Do not use Otrivine Extra Dual Relief Nasal spray
• In children below 18 years of age, as adequate information on safety and efficacy is not available
• If you are allergic to Xylometazoline hydrochloride or ipratropium bromide or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
• If you are allergic to atropine or similar substances, e.g. hyoscyamine and scopolamine
• If you had your pituitary gland removed by surgery carried out through the nose
• If you have had brain surgery where the operation was carried out through the nose or mouth
• If you suffer from glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye)
• If you have a very dry nose (inflammatory nasal dryness, rhinitis sicca).
How to use Otrivine Extra Dual Relief nasal spray
Always use this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
The recommended dose is: Adults: One puff in each nostril as needed, up to 3 times daily for maximum 7 days. Leave at least 6 hours between two doses.
Do not exceed 3 applications daily into each nostril. It is recommended that you stop treatment with Otrivine Extra Dual Relief Nasal spray as soon as your symptoms improve, even if this is sooner than 7 days, in order to minimise the risk of adverse reactions. If you think the effect of this medicine is too strong or too weak, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Otrivine Extra Ingredients
What Otrivine Extra Dual Relief Nasal spray contains :The active substances are xylometazoline hydrochloride and ipratropium bromide. 1 ml contains 0.5 mg xylometazoline hydrochloride and 0.6 mg ipratropium bromide. 1 puff contains 70 micrograms xylometazoline hydrochloride and 84 micrograms ipratropium bromide. The other ingredients are disodium edetate, glycerol (85%), purified water, sodium hydroxide and hydrochloric acid.