Optrex Sore Eye Drops 10ml
- Easy To Apply
- Provides Relief For Sore & Irritated Eyes
- Active Ingredient: Witch Hazel
- Next Day Delivery Available
Optrex Sore Eye Drops are Medicated eye drops to provide relief for sore and irritated eyes and together with its formulation Optrex helps to soothe and cleanse your eyes.
What are Optrex Sore Eye Drops and what are they used for
Optrex Sore Eyes provide active relief for sore, irritated and tired eyes and also Soothe and cleanse irritated eyes with.
The active ingredient Hamamelis Virginiana helps to cool and offer relief for minor eye irritations which can cause eyes to become sore.
- Easy to apply
- Can be used as often as needed
- Soothes and cleanse sore eyes
- Cooling action
How to use Optrex Sore Eye Drops
For adults, children and the elderly: Gently squeeze one or two drops into each eye. Use as often as required
what you should know before using Optrex Sore Eyes
- Do not use whilst or just before wearing soft contact lenses
- For external use only
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Discard 28 days after first opening
- Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children
- Store below 25°C
Always read the patient information leaflet before use
Contains active ingredients Hamamelis Virginiana (Distilled Witch Hazel BPC 13% v/v).
Also contains Purified Water, Boric Acid, Glycerin, Borax and Benzalkonium Chloride.
For A full list of side effects please see the patient Information leaflet in the section below