Optrex Multi Action Eye Wash 100ml
- Fast Relief From Tired, Irritated & Uncomfortable Eyes
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Optrex Multi Action Eye Wash Washes, soothes, and cleanses eyes with flexiseal eye bath, it contains natural plant extracts and is specially designed to fit comfortably against the eye to helping prevent leakage.
What is Optrex Multi Action Eye Wash
Optrex Multi Action Eye Wash washes, soothes and cleanses tired, irritated and uncomfortable eyes.
The specially developed formula gently washes your eyes and provides sensitive and moisture replenishing relief for eyes irritated by dust, grit, smoke etc.
it has also been designed to help tackle the effects of age and modern living, such as tired and uncomfortable eyes caused by contact lens wear, driving, computer use, manual work, smoky or polluted environments.
Sometimes sore, tired , uncomfortable or irritated eyes can be caused by Hay-fever See more on Hayfever
Before you use Optrex Multi Action Eye Wash
-Don’t use Optrex Action Eye Wash while or just before wearing your contact lenses
-Wait 15 minutes after use before wearing contact lenses
How to use
- Optrex Multi Action Eye Wash comes with a single eye bath for application.
- Ensure your hands are clean and dry and the bottle’s seal is intact.
- Pour the wash into the eye bath until it’s about a third full. Bend your head forward, holding the eye bath by its base.
- Place the eye bath over your eye and slowly raise your head with your eye open, so wash flows into it.
- Gently rock your head from side to side for at least 30 seconds.
- If the eye bath is likely to be used by more than one person it is a sensible precaution to sterilize it by boiling it in water.
- Optrex Multi Action Eye Wash is suitable for everyday use.
Always read the patient information leaflet before use.
Optrex Multi Action Eye Wash Ingredients
Aqua, Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel), Alcohol, Boric Acid, Glycerine, Sodium Borate, Benzalkonium Chloride
See our Anti-histamines