Nurofen Joint & Back Pain Relief 512mg – 24 Tablets
- Effective Pain Relief Treatment
- Easy To Take
- Can Be Used For Many Different Types of Pain
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
The active ingredient (which makes this medicine work) is Ibuprofen. It belongs to a group of medicines known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). NSAIDs provide relief by changing the body’s response to pain, swelling, and high temperature.
Nurofen Pain Relief Max Strength
Buy Nurofen Joint & Back Pain Relief Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Nurofen Joint & Back Pain Relief Online. To Buy Nurofen Joint & Back Pain Relief UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Nurofen Joint & Back Pain Relief UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Nurofen Joint & Back Pain Relief Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Nurofen Pain Relief
Nurofen Pain Relief Joint & Back contain the active ingredient Ibuprofen. It belongs to a group of medicines known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). NSAIDs provide relief by changing the body’s response to pain, swelling, and high temperature.
Nurofen Pain Relief Tablets are used for the relief of fever and mild to moderate pain, such as:
- Headaches and migraine pain
- Nerve pain, backache, period pain, rheumatic and muscular pain
- Cold and flu symptoms, sore throat
- Dental pain
- Pain associated with non-serious arthritis
Nurofen Back Pain Relief
Do not take Nurofen Back Pain Relief tablets if you:
- Are allergic to ibuprofen or any of the ingredients listed in the patient information leaflet
- Have a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- Have had a worsening of asthma, skin rash, itchy runny nose or facial swelling when previously taking ibuprofen, aspirin or similar medicines
- Previously have had gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation when previously taking NSAIDs
- Suffer from liver or kidney problems
- Are in the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Check with your pharmacist or your doctor before taking this product if you:
- Have had or have asthma
- Currently have kidney, heart, liver or bowel problems
- Have high cholesterol, high blood pressure or previously have had a heart attack or stroke
- Have a history of gastrointestinal disease
- Have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Are a smoker, in the first 6 months of pregnancy or are on a diet restricting salt intake.
Taking other medicines may affect or be affected by Nurofen Back Pain Relief tablets. You should therefore always seek the advice of a doctor or pharmacist before the use of Nurofen Back Pain Relief tablets with other medicines.
Nurofen Joint And Back Pain Relief
To help with inflammation and healing, the body release chemicals known as Prostaglandins. When these chemicals are released, as well as the benefits, they also cause some negative side effects such as pain and fever.
These Prostaglandins are produced by an enzyme called cyclooxygenase (COX). Nurofen Joint And Back Pain Relief and other NSAIDs work to reduce the amount of COX-1 and COX-2 that are produced and as a consequence any ongoing inflammation, pain, or fever is reduced.
Depending on the location of your joint pain and/or you are suffering from it in multiple locations, your doctor may recommend another form of anti-inflammatory instead of Nurofen Joint And Back Pain Relief.
Nurofen Joint & Back Pain Relief
Ibuprofen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which is widely used to relieve mild to moderate pain and reduce both swelling and inflammation. When you suffer from an injury, the body releases chemicals called prostaglandins which are responsible for the feeling of pain. Ibuprofen reduces the production of prostaglandins, thus reducing pain. When used in tablets such as Nurofen Joint & Back Pain Relief, ibuprofen is absorbed through the blood to provide pain relief across areas of the body.
When combined with the rest of the ingredients, Nurofen Joint & Back Pain Relief delivers powerful pain relief for localized pain and inflammation.
Nurofen Joint And Back Pain Relief Gel
Nurofen Joint and Back Pain Relief Gel can be rubbed directly into the skin. Whether it’s lower back pain, joint pains or a strained calf muscle, ibuprofen is absorbed into the skin and gets to work where it’s needed.
Features of Nurofen Joint and Back Pain Relief Gel:
- Targeted relief
- Topical treatment
- Relieves aches and pains
Nurofen Patches Pain Relief
- Nurofen Patches Pain Relief continuously targets pain and inflammation at the source for 24 hours.
- The plaster fits to the contours of the body and is easy to apply.
- The Nurofen Patches Pain Relief adhesive covers the entire plaster so it can stay in place when moving around.
- Mess free application.
Nurofen Muscle And Back Pain Relief Patches
Nurofen Muscle And Back Pain Relief Patches are indicated for the short-term symptomatic treatment of local pain in acute muscular strains, or sprains in benign traumas close to the joint of the upper or lower limb in adults or adolescents aged 16 years and older.
The Nurofen Muscle And Back Pain Relief Patches locally deliver ibuprofen continuously at the site of pain over the 24 hours of application.
Nurofen Joint And Muscular Pain Relief Patches
As well as using a medicinal product like Nurofen Joint And Muscular Pain Relief Patches there are other ways you can help relieve joint pain.
When joints are aching or painful, the following tips can help improve things and bring relief, albeit temporary:
- Avoid moving the joint in ways that worsen the pain.
- Aim to keep a healthy weight to help reduce stress on the joints.
- Regular exercise, as well as stretching and strengthening exercises, can help with joint pain relief. A physiotherapist can help by telling you what exercises you should do, depending on the area of pain.
If your joint pain is a result of injury, immediate medical care should be sought. The further you delay getting treatment, the joint can be further damaged. Sudden swelling, joint deformity, or being unable to move the joint are all signs that you need medical attention. Nurofen Joint and Muscular Pain Relief patches could be one of many products recommended to you by your doctor.
Nurofen Joint And Back Pain Relief 256mg
Nurofen Joint and Back Pain Relief 256mg are the lower strength variant of this medication. This strength is intended for cases of joint pain that aren’t quite as extreme as what 512mg would help relieve. If symptoms continue to persist, your doctor may recommend the higher strength, but it’s best to start out at a lower strength and work your way up.
Because of its lower strength, Nurofen Joint and Back Pain Relief 256mg will be cheaper than its 512mg counterpart.
Nurofen Max Strength Pain Relief 512 Mg Tablets
Nurofen Max Strength Pain Relief 512 Mg Tablets are for short term use only. You should take the lowest dose for the shortest time necessary to relive your symptoms.
Adults, the elderly and children and adolescents between 12 and 18 years:
- Take 1 tablet with water, up to three time a day as required.
- Leave at least four hours between doses. Do not take more than 3 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not give Nurofen Max Strength Pain Relief 512 Mg Tablets to children under 12 years.
Do not take this medicine for longer than 10 unless a doctor has told you to do so.
If symptoms persist or pain worsens, or if any new symptoms occur, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
In children and adolescents between 12 and 18 years:
If in children and adolescents this medicinal product is required for more than 3 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
If you take more Nurofen Max Strength Pain Relief 512 Mg Tablets than you should, you may feel drowsy or nauseous. You should seek immediate medical advice in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well.
Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed dose. Do not take more than is advised, simply follow the above directions.
Nurofen Max Strength Joint & Back Pain Relief 512mg 24s
Nurofen Max Strength Joint & Back Pain Relief 512mg 24s are generally well tolerated by most people. However side effects may occur.
Stop taking this medicine and seek immediate medical help if you develop:
- Signs of intestinal bleeding such as: bright red faeces, black tarry stools, vomiting blood or dark particles that look like coffee grounds.
- Signs of serious allergic reaction such as:
- Difficulties in breathing or unexplained wheezing
- Dizziness or faster heartbeat
- Severe forms of skin reactio0ns such as itchiness, skin rash with redness, peeling, flaking or blistering
- Swelling on your face, tongue or throat
- Signs of kidney problems such as: passing less or more urine, cloudy urine or blood in urine, pain in the back and/or swelling.
- Signs of aseptic meningitis with neck stiffness, headache, feeling sick, being sick, fever or disorientation. Patients with autoimmune disorders may be more likely to be affected.
Each Nurofen Max Strength Joint & Back Pain Relief 512mg 24s contains the active ingredient Ibuprofen 400mg (as Sodium Ibuprofen 512mg).
Also contains: Croscarmellose sodium, Xylitol, Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate, Colloidal anhydrous silica, Carmellose sodium, Talc, Acacia spray dried, Sucrose, Titanium dioxide, Macrogol 6000 powder, and red ink.