Numark Adult Dry Cough Linctus 200ml
- Effectively Treats Dry Cough
- Active Ingredient: Dextromethorphan
- Suitable For Children Aged 6 And Over
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
This medicine is taken to treat dry unproductive, irritating coughs.
Numark Adult Dry Cough Linctus
What Is Numark Adult Dry Cough Linctus?
Numark Adult Dry Cough Linctus is taken to treat dry unproductive, irritating coughs. It does this by containing the active ingredient Dextromethorphan. This ingredient is an effective cough suppressant, which helps reduce a dry cough.
See more on dry coughs on the NHS website
Before You Use
Do not use if you:
- are allergic to Dextromethorphan, Propylene Glycol or any other ingredients.
- have liver disease or if you are at risk of respiratory failure.
- you are taking selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
Not suitable for children under 6 years.
How To Store Numark Adult Dry Cough Linctus
- Do not use after the expiry date after EXP. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Store in original packaging.
- Do not dispose of medicine via wastewater. Return it to your local pharmacy where they will dispose off it properly. These measures will help protect the environment.
How To Use
Adults and children over 12 years: Take two 5 ml spoonfuls (10ml) up to four times daily.
Children from 6-12 years: Take one 5ml spoonful, up to four times daily.
Like all medicines, Numark Adult Dry Cough Linctus has side effects. Although not everybody gets them, some of these side effects may include:
- stomach ache
- mental confusion
- problems breathing
- skin reactions including rash
Active ingredients: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10mg per 5ml.
Other ingredients: Glucose, Propylene Glycol, E420 (Sorbitol) Menthol, Orange Flavouring, E124 (Ponceau R Red),
E954 (Saccharin Sodium), E330 (Citric Acid) and Purified Water.