NovoTwist 32G x 5mm Pen Needles x 100
- Simple Twist Technique
- Accurate Results
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
NovoTwist pen needles are used to be easily added and removed to pen devices with a simple twist technique.
Novo Twist Needles
What Are Novo Twist Needles?
Novo Twist needles have a unique bayonet fitting which means you can fit the needle with just one twist Simply twist again to remove the needle.
Read more on insulin on the NHS website
Novo Twist Benefits
- Slots into place with a click that you can hear and feel
- The short, thin needle doesn’t go very deep so you don’t have to worry about pain or bruising
- Superflow technology means you can be confident your full dose has been delivered efficiently
- Integrated glue tower designed to prevent breakage
- Comes in a 30G* 8 mm needle and a shorter 32G* 5 mm needle, which are designed to cause you less pain during injection
Preferred by patients
- In surveys, NovoTwist is preferred by more than 3 out of 4 users due to its simple “just twist” technique*
- Audible and tactile click for correct attachment
- Thinner 5 mm needles to reduce pain, bruising and anxiety
How To Use Novo Twist 32G x 5mm Pen Needles x 100
- Wash and dry your hands.
- Remove your insulin pen cap. For cloudy insulin, roll between the palms of your hands 10 times and gently invert the pen 10 times.
- Select a new Novo Twist Needle and attach it to the pen; remove the protective cap.
- Test that the pen is working by selecting 2 units. Hold the pen upright and press the button to release the dose; watch to see that insulin appears at the needlepoint. If it does not, repeat the process until it does.
- Dial the required dose on the pen.
- Select an injection site. The most commonly used sites are the abdomen, outer thighs, upper arms or buttocks, but check with your healthcare practitioner who can advise on the best sites for you to use. Remember to rotate your injection sites.
- Pinch your skin into a fold and fully insert the needle at 90 degrees to your skin.
- Press the button to release the dose, holding the pen still.
- Don’t forget to count to 10 before removing the needle, to ensure the full dose is delivered!
- Remove the pen and take off the needle, safely disposing of it in a sharps bin.
No patient information leaflet is available for this product.