Nicotinell Mint 2mg Chewing Gum, regular, 96.
- Relieves Cold And Flu Symptoms
- Active Ingredients: Aspirin And Caffeine
- Also Treats Aches And Pains
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Buy Nicotinell Mint 2mg Chewing Gum Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Nicotinell Mint 2mg Chewing Gum Online. To Buy Nicotinell Mint 2mg Chewing Gum UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Nicotinell Mint 2mg Chewing Gum UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Nicotinell Mint 2mg Chewing Gum UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Nicotinell 2mg Gum 204 Pieces Mint
Nicotinell 2mg Gum 204 Pieces Mint is a nicotine replacement therapy and is used to relieve and prevent withdrawal symptoms, Nicotinell 2mg Gum 204 Pieces Mint also works well at reducing the cravings you get when you begin to stop smoking. Nicotinell 2mg Gum 204 Pieces Mint can also be used when cutting down the number of cigarettes is needed in situations such as:
- Travelling on an aeroplane
- Visiting a non-smoking area
- Hospital stays
- Long Exams
For more information on stopping smoking, you can view the NHS website.
Nicotinell 2mg Gum Mint Pack Of 204
Nicotinell 2mg Gum Mint Pack Of 204 is usually safe for most people to use but there are a small number of people who should not use them.
Do not take Nicotinell 2mg Gum Mint Pack Of 204 if you are:
- Allergic to nicotine or any of the other ingredients of the chewing-gum
- Under 12 years of age except on the advice of a doctor
- Non-smoker or occasional smoker
Speak to your doctor or a pharmacist before using Nicotinell 2mg Gum Mint Pack Of 204:
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- if you are in hospital because of heart disease
- If you have a stomach ulcer, duodenal ulcer, inflammation of the stomach or inflammation of the oesophagus
- If you have liver or kidney disease
- If you have a long-term throat disease or difficulty breathing due to bronchitis, emphysema or asthma
- If you have an overactive thyroid gland or have a phaeochromocytoma
- If you have diabetes
- If you are taking any other medicines such as theophylline, clozapine or ropinirole
Nicotinell 2mg Gum Mint Pack Of 204 Cheapest
Just like any medicines, even the Nicotinell 2mg Gum Mint Pack Of 204 Cheapest pack should be stored correctly so that when you need them, they are safe to use.
You should store Nicotinell 2mg Gum Mint Pack Of 204 Cheapest:
- To dispose of used gum wrap in paper before putting into a waste bin
- Out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Do not store above 25 °C
Returning any Nicotinell 4mg Mint Gum that are not going to be used to your local pharmacy for safe disposal, will help protect the public and the environment.
Nicotinell 2mg Mint Gum Best Price
The Nicotinell 2mg Mint Gum Best Price at My Pharmacy Starts off at as little as but regardless of the Nicotinell 2mg Mint Gum Best Price that you pay, whether it be the Nicotinell 2mg Gum Mint Pack Of 204 Cheapest or a little more expensive, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure you should contact the company for proof.
Nicotinell 4mg Mint Gum
Before using Nicotinell 4mg Mint Gum you should check the ingredients to make sure you are not sensitive to any of them.
The Nicotinell 4mg Mint Gum active ingredients:
The Nicotinell 4mg Mint Gum other ingredients:
- Gum base, calcium carbonate (E170), sorbitol (E420), sodium carbonate anhydrous, sodium hydrogen carbonate (E500), glycerol (E422), levomenthol, butylhydroxytoluene (E321), saccharin, saccharin sodium (E954), acesulfame potassium (E950), xylitol (E967), mannitol (E421), gelatine, titanium dioxide (E171), carnauba wax (E903), talc (E553b), water
If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in Nicotinell Chewing Gum 2mg Mint 96 please contact a healthcare professional such as a pharmacist who may be able to advise an alternative treatment.
Nicotinell Chewing Gum 2mg Mint 96
Whilst using Nicotinell Chewing Gum 2mg Mint 96 there are other things you can do at home to help you stop smoking such as using distraction techniques and keeping in mind the huge benefits you receive from stopping smoking.
The top 10 benefits from stopping smoking include:
- Stopping smoking lets you breathe more easily
- Stopping smoking gives you more energy
- Ditch the cigarettes and feel less stressed
- Quitting leads to better sex
- Stopping smoking improves fertility
- Stopping smoking improves smell and taste
- Stop smoking for younger-looking skin
- Ex-smokers have whiter teeth and sweeter breath
- Quit smoking to live longer
- A smoke-free home protects your loved ones
If you require any further information on Nicotinell Chewing Gum 2mg Mint 96, please feel free to contact us via the email address below.
Nicotinell Gum 2mg 204 Mint
Nicotinell Gum 2mg 204 Mint can cause side effects but that does not mean everybody will get them, some Nicotinell Gum 2mg 204 Mint side effects include but are not limited to:
- Taste disturbance or loss of taste
- Tingling or numbness of the hands and feet
- Blocked nose
- Stomach pain or discomfort
- Dry mouth
A full list of Nicotinell Gum 2mg 204 Mint side effects can be viewed here in the Patient Information Leaflet.
Nicotinell Gum Cool Mint
Before using Nicotinell Gum Cool Mint, you should ensure you have read and understood the full list of Nicotinell Mint 2mg Gum Warnings and precautions. One of the Nicotinell Mint 2mg Gum warnings is if a child accidently uses or swallows the gum you should:
- Contact a doctor or your nearest hospital immediately
Nicotinell Mint 2mg Gum contains nicotine and ingestion by a child may result in poisoning.
Nicotinell Gum Mint 4mg
You should follow Nicotinell Mint 2mg Gum and Nicotinell Gum Mint 4mg recommended dose at all times, by following the instructions carefully, you will minimise the risk of side effects, while preventing the risk of an overdose.
The recommended Nicotinell Mint 2mg Gum for adults and children over 12 if 20 cigarettes or fewer was smoked:
- One Nicotinell Mint 2mg Gum as required to relieve cravings
The recommended Nicotinell Gum Mint 4mg dose for adults and children over 12 if 20 cigarettes or more was smoked:
- One Nicotinell Gum Mint 4mg gum as required to relieve cravings
Use only one piece of Nicotinell Gum Cool Mint at a time and do not use more than 25 pieces of Nicotinell Gum Cool Mint 2mg per day.
Nicotinell Mint 2mg Gum
At My Pharmacy we take great pride in providing all over customers with an outstanding service. Through our free online prescription service, you can trust us to deliver a high-quality service with affordable medicine dispensed by our licensed UK Pharmacy.
Many customers leave Nicotinell Mint 2mg Gum Reviews via email or via the trust pilot section of the website so everyone can access them. One of our customer’s says, “Nicotinell Mint Gum helped me quit “You can view all our 5-Star Nicotinell Mint 2mg Gum Reviews at Trustpilot Reviews.
Nicotinell Mint Gum
While Nicotinell Min Gum Side effects are usually rare you should stop using the Nicotinell Mint Gum and get medical help as soon as possible if you suffer from any of the following Nicotinell Mint Gum side effects that present an allergic reaction:
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue or throat
- Severe itching of the skin, with a red rash or raised lumps
These Nicotinell Mint Gum 2mg are very rare but it is something you should be aware of just in case It does happen to you.
Nicotinell Mint Gum 2mg
While following the Nicotinell Mint Gum 2mg dosage instructions, the Nicotinell Mint Gum 2mg chewing technique should also help.
The Nicotinell Mint Gum 2mg chewing technique:
- Chew one piece of gum slowly until the taste becomes strong
- Rest between your gum and cheek
- Chew again when taste has faded
- Repeat this chewing routine for about 30 minutes
If you feel do not feel any relief from your current dose it may mean the dose needs to be adjusted, you can either refer to the patient information leaflet or contact your local stop smoking clinic for advice.
Nicotinell Mint Gum 2mg 384 Pack
At My Pharmacy we offer a wide range of Nicotinell Mint Gum 2mg 384 Pack Quitting Smoking alternatives such as:
If you require further information on Nicotinell Mint Gum 2mg 384 Pack or if there is anything else, we can assist you with please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on email@example.com
See a full range of Nicotinell Mint Gum 2mg 384 Pack alternatives here at My Pharmacy.
Like all medicines, Nicotinell chewing-gums can
cause side effects, although not everybody gets
STOP using the gum and seek medical help
immediately if you have any of the following
which may be signs of an allergic reaction:
• difficulty breathing or swallowing, swelling of the
mouth, face, lips, tongue or throat.
• severe itching of the skin, with a red rash or raised
Some effects you may notice in the first few days
are dizziness, headache and sleep disturbances
These may be withdrawal symptoms in connection
with smoking cessation and may be caused by
insufficient administration of nicotine.
Common side effects (occur in 1 to 10 users in 100)
• dizziness and headache.
• Hiccups, stomach trouble such as nausea,
flatulence, vomiting, heartburn, increased saliva
production, irritation of the mouth and throat and
jaw muscle ache may also occur, especially as a
result of intense chewing. Check that you are
following the correct chewing technique if you
experience these effects.
Uncommon side effects (occur in 1 to 10 users in
• red skin rash (erythema) and itching of raised
bumps of the skin (urticaria).
Rare side effects (occur in 1 to 10 users in 10,000)
• disturbances in heart beat rhythm and allergic
Mouth ulcers may be related to quitting smoking
and not to your treatment.
The chewing-gum can stick to and very rarely
damage dentures or other dental work.
If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you
notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet,
please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Also you can help to make sure that medicines
remain as safe as possible by reporting any
unwanted side effects via the internet at
www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. Alternatively you
can call Freephone 0808 100 3352 (available from
10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Mondays to Fridays) or fill in a
paper form available from your local pharmacy