Nicotinell 24 Hour Patch, Step 2
- Relieves Cold And Flu Symptoms
- Active Ingredients: Aspirin And Caffeine
- Also Treats Aches And Pains
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Do you want to stop smoking without the craving? Nicotinell 24 Hour Patches deliver a steady dose of nicotine over 24 hours. Just apply the patch and forget.
|One Pack(s)||£12.00||In Stock|
Buy Nicotinell 24 Hour Patch Step 2 Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Nicotinell 24 Hour Patch Online. To Buy Nicotinell 24 Hour Patch UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Nicotinell 24 Hour Patch Step 2 UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Nicotinell 24 Hour Patch Online UK. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Nicotinell 28 Patches
Nicotinell 28 Patches is a nicotine replacement therapy and is used to relieve and prevent withdrawal symptoms as well as reducing the cravings you get when you begin to stop smoking. Nicotinell 28 Patches can also be used when cutting down the number of cigarettes is needed in situations such as:
- Travelling on an aeroplane
- Visiting a non-smoking area
- Hospital stays
- Long Exams
For more information on stopping smoking, you can view the NHS website.
Nicotinell 7 Mg Patches
Nicotinell 7 Mg Patches are usually safe for most people to use but there are a small number of people who should not use Nicotinell 7 Mg Patches.
Do not use Nicotinell 7 Mg Patches:
- If you have an allergy to nicotine or any of the other ingredients
- If you are a child under 12 years of age
Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before using Nicotinell Patches Step 1:
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- if you are in hospital because of heart disease
- If you have a stomach ulcer, duodenal ulcer, inflammation of the stomach or inflammation of the oesophagus
- If you have liver or kidney disease
- If you have a long-term throat disease or difficulty breathing due to bronchitis, emphysema or asthma
- If you have an overactive thyroid gland or have a phaeochromocytoma
- If you have diabetes
- If you are taking any other medicines such as theophylline, clozapine or ropinirole
If you are ever unsure if Nicotinell Patches Step 1 are safe for you to use with your normal medications, you should check with your doctor or pharmacist first.
Nicotinell Patches Step 2
Nicotinell Patches Step 2 side effects can occur but that does not mean everybody will get them. Some common Nicotinell 14mg 24 Hour Patch side effects include:
- Difficulty sleeping
- Abnormal dreams
- Abdominal pain
A full list of Nicotinell 14mg 24 Hour Patch side effects can be viewed here in the Patient Information Leaflet.
Nicotinell 14mg 24 Hour Patch Step 2
Stopping smoking can be hard but while using Nicotinell 14mg 24 Hour Patch step 2 the temptation becomes easier. When you first begin your journey to a smoke free life, you may experience some withdrawal symptoms, some of these symptoms include:
- Irritability or aggression
- Feeling low n anxiety
- Poor concentration
- Increased appetite or weight gain
- Sleep disturbance
- Blurry vision
If the Nicotinell 14mg 24 Hour Patch Step 2 does not help ease the withdrawal symptoms you should contact a healthcare professional for further stop smoking advice, it may mean they need to amend your dose.
Nicotinell 14mg Patches
Before using Nicotinell 14mg Patches, you should check the ingredients to make sure you are not sensitive to any of them.
Nicotinell 14mg Patches active ingredients:
Nicotinell 14mg Patches other ingredients:
- Acrylate esters vinylacetate, copolymers, fractionated coconut oil, methacrylic acid esters co-polymers, aluminised and siliconised polyester films
If you are allergic to any of the Nicotinell 21mg 24 Hour Patch ingredients you should contact your GP for advice on an alternative treatment.
Nicotinell 21mg 24 Hour Patch Step 2
Whilst using Nicotinell 21mg 24 Hour Patch Step 2 there are other things you can do at home to help you stop smoking this includes keeping in mind the huge benefits you receive from stopping smoking the top ten benefits from stopping smoking include:
- Stopping smoking lets you breathe more easily
- Stopping smoking gives you more energy
- Ditch the cigarettes and feel less stressed
- Quitting leads to better sex
- Stopping smoking improves fertility
- Stopping smoking improves smell and taste
- Stop smoking for younger-looking skin
- Ex-smokers have whiter teeth and sweeter breath
- Quit smoking to live longer
- A smoke-free home protects your loved ones
If you require any further information on Nicotinell 21mg 24 Hour Patch Step 2 please feel free to contact us via the email address below.
Nicotinell 21mg Patch
Before using Nicotinell 21mg Patch, you should ensure you have read and understood the full list of Nicotinell 21mg Patch warnings and precautions. One of the warnings is if a child applies a patch you should:
- Contact a doctor or your nearest hospital immediately
Nicotinell 21mg Patch contains nicotine and if used by a child may result in poisoning.
Nicotinell 24 Hour Patch Step 2
You should follow Nicotinell 24 Hour Patch Step 2 dosage instructions at all times, by following the instructions carefully, you will minimise the risk of side effects and prevent the risk of an overdose.
The size and strength of the Nicotinell 24 Hour Patch Step 2 patch may need to change during your course because your dependence to nicotine will change.
If you smoke 20 or more cigarettes a day, start with:
- Step 1. Nicotinell TTS 30 (21mg/24 hours) patches for 3–4 weeks, followed by, Step 2. Nicotinell TTS 20 (14mg/24 hours) for 3–4 weeks, followed by, Step 3. Nicotinell TTS 10 (7mg/24 hours) for 3–4 weeks
If you smoke less than 20 cigarettes a day, start with:
- Step 2. Nicotinell TTS 20 (14mg/24 hours) for 3–4 weeks, followed by, Step 3. Nicotinell TTS 10 (7mg/24 hours) for 3–4 weeks. If necessary, use Step 3 again
Nicotinell Nicotine Patches Review
At My Pharmacy we take great pride in providing all over customers with an outstanding service. Through our free online prescription service, you can trust us to deliver a high-quality service with affordable medicine dispensed by our licensed UK Pharmacy.
Many customers leave Nicotinell Nicotine Patches Review via email or via the trust pilot section of the website so everyone can access them. One of our customer’s says, “Nicorette works well for me ”You can view all our 5-Star Nicotinell Nicotine Patches Review at Trustpilot Reviews.
Nicotinell Patch Price
The Nicotinell Patch Price at My Pharmacy starts off at as little as £12 but regardless of the Nicotinell Patch Price or the Nicotinell Nicotine Patches Review that you may read, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure you should contact the company for proof.
Nicotinell Patches Asda
Whilst you can buy Nicotinell 28 Patches from other commercial stores like, Nicotinell Patches Asda, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike, Nicotinell Patches Asda, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Nicotinell Patches Asda, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Nicotinell Patches Step 2
Nicotinell Patches Step 2 should be stored correctly so that when you come to use them, they are safe to use. You should store Nicotinell Patches Step 2:
- Out of sight and reach of children and animals
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Do not store above 25°C
- Dispose of it sensibly
Returning any unused Nicotinell Patches Step 2 to your local pharmacy for safe disposal can help protect others and the environment.
Nicotinell Tts 20 Patch
At My Pharmacy we offer a wide range of Nicotinell Tts 20 Patch alternatives, that include, but are not limited to:
If you require any further information on Nicotinell Tts 20 Patch or there is anything else, we can assist you with please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on email@example.com
See a full range of our stop smoking products here at My Pharmacy.
Like all medicines, Nicotinell Patches can cause side
effects, although not everybody gets them.
STOP using the patches and seek medical help
immediately if you have any of the following
• difficulty breathing or swallowing, swelling of the
face, lips, tongue or throat.
• severe itching of the skin, with a red rash or
Some side effects are very common (may affect
more than 1 in 10 people)
• application site reactions such as itching, redness,
oedema (becoming swollen) and burning
sensation where the patch is placed
In the event of a severe skin reaction which will not
go away, you should stop treatment and consult your
doctor or pharmacist to find another form of nicotine
These effects are usually caused by not changing the
site of application each day. Changing the site each
day will allow any irritation to disappear naturally and
cause you very little discomfort.
Some side effects are common (may affect
between 1 and 10 in every 100 people)
• agitation, anxiety, nervousness, difficulty sleeping,
• headache, dizziness or disorder in muscle condition
• nausea, abdominal pain or indigestion
• muscle discomfort or arthritis
These effects are often mild and will wear off
naturally and rapidly once you have removed the patch
Some side effects are uncommon (may affect
between 1 and 10 in every 1000 people)
• disturbance in attention, sleepiness, mood changes,
irritability, depressed mood or confusional state
• tingling or numbness, changes in taste or blurred
• palpitations (feeling of heartbeats)
• high blood pressure or hot flushes
• chest infections
• vomiting, constipation, diarrhoea, flatulence or dry
• excessive sweating
• joint pain, muscle cramp or back pain
• feeling of weakness, pain or discomfort
Some side effects are rare (may affect between
1 and 10 in every 10,000 people)
• chest pain, shortness of breath or irregular heart beat
• skin discolouration or inflammation of blood
vessels often with skin rash
Mouth ulcers may be related to stopping smoking
and not to your treatment.
Reporting of side effects
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor,
pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side
effects not listed in this leaflet. You can also report
side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at:
www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. By reporting side
effects you can help provide more information on the
safety of this medicine.
These patches are NOT suitable for non-smokers or
occasional smokers. They may develop signs of
nicotine overdose including headache, sickness,
stomach pains, sweating, increased heart rate,
dizziness, disturbed hearing or vision, weakness and
diarrhoea. If this happens, remove the patch at once
and contact your doctor or nearest hospital casualty