Nicorette 25mg Invisi-Patch Step 1 (7)
- Safer Alternative To Cigarettes
- Helps Prevent Nicotine Wihtdrawal Symptoms
- Lowers Your Cravings For Cigarettes
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Nicorette invisi patch is a nicotine replacement therapy (NRT). It is used to relieve and /or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke.
Ideally you should always aim to stop smoking.
Nicorette 25mg Invisi-Patch Step
What is Nicorette 25mg Invisi-Patch Used For?
Nicorette 25mg invisi patch is a nicotine replacement therapy (NRT). It is used to relieve and /or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke.
Ideally you should always aim to stop smoking. You can use Nicorette invisi patch to achieve this by using it to completely replace all your cigarettes.
It may also help increase your motivation to quit. When making a quit attempt a behavioural support programme will increase your chances of success.
See more information on stopping smoking on the NHS website.
Before You Use Nicorette 25mg Invisi-Patch
Do NOT use Nicorette Invisi-Patches if you:
- have an allergy to nicotine or any of the other ingredients
- are a child under 12 years of age
How to Store Nicorette 25mg Invisi-Patch
- Keep Nicorette 25mg invisi patch out of the sight and reach of children and animals. Nicotine in high doses can be very dangerous and sometimes fatal if taken by children.
- Do not store Nicorette invisi patch above 25°C.
- Do not use Nicorette invisi patch after the ’Use before’ date shown on the carton or sachet.
- Dispose of Nicorette invisi patch as directed by folding it in half and placing inside the empty sachet (or wrapping in a piece of aluminium foil) before throwing away. Always dispose of used Nicorette invisi patches sensibly, away from the reach of children and animals.
When you use the Nicorette 25mg invisi patch for the first time it may cause a mild skin reaction. This is usually redness or itching of the skin where the patch has been. This will usually disappear after a few days. Rarely the reaction may persist or if there is a more severe skin reaction, you should stop using the patches and consult a doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Very common side-effects (may affect more than 1 in 10 people):
- itching – this usually disappears within a few days
Common side-effects (may affect up to 1 in 10 people):
- feeling sick (nausea)
- sickness (vomiting)
- hives (urticaria) or rash
Uncommon side-effects (may affect up to 1 in 100 people):
- tingling or numbness of the hands and feet
- allergic reaction
- flushing, high blood pressure
- excessive sweating
- aching muscles, muscle tenderness or weakness not caused by exercise
- chest discomfort and pain
- feeling unwell or tired
Rare side-effects (may affect up to 1 in 1,000 people):
- difficulty in swallowing
- pain in your hands or feet
- stomach discomfort
- redness of the skin – this usually disappears within a few days
How To Use Nicorette 25mg Invisi-Patch
Adults and children aged 12 and over:
- Apply one new patch (of appropriate strength) to the skin when you wake up (usually in the morning).
- Remove 16 hours later which is usually at bed time.
The active ingredient is: Nicotine.
Other ingredients are: medium chain triglycerides, basic butylated methacrylate copolymer, polyethylenterephthalate film (PET), acrylic adhesive solution, potassium hydroxide, croscarmellose sodium, aluminium acetylacetonate, siliconised PET release liner with aluminised single side, printing inks.